Artical 99 (Remake) by sesshomaru81456
Summary: A Terrible Cop Off of Article 99 and somewhat Vantage Point, A movie I liked.
Categories: General, Angst/ Drama, Angst/ Drama > One-Shots Characters: Ah-Un, Inu Yasha, Jaken, Kagome Higurashi, Kouga, Miroku, Myoga, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 958 Read: 12822 Published: 16 Mar 2009 Updated: 17 Mar 2009
Story Notes:
i Dont own IY or Article 99.

1. Beginning by sesshomaru81456

2. Kagome's Eyes by sesshomaru81456

3. Miroku's Eyes by sesshomaru81456

Beginning by sesshomaru81456
Author's Notes:
This Is Da' Beginnin'

Miroku, Sango, and Kagome were Begginners In Medicine Practice Fresh Out Of Small Villages Exept Kagome, For She was from their Future. They were willing to do anything the More Experienced Doctors such as Inuyasha Told them. Inuyasha learned his stuff from his boss, sesshomaru, who wasn't that nice.

Inuyasha wasn't so nice Himself, So the Interns didn't get a break whatsoever, except when they slept. Demons were becoming a problem so they knew it was a good feild to go in medicine and herblore. The Interns didn't know anything so what the docters told them is what they believed, and It went On Like That For Not To Long, A patient Named Czing, a Chinese, Was Attacked By a demon Named Naraku, But because Of the Nationality of his skin, Inuyasha Let Him Die off, but kagome fed him every day. The Interns Caught On To Inuyasha And Did As Kagome, until he was well enought to leave.

Only when he left three Days later He died and Everyone Knew That He didn't just die, so they dug into it for a while until they found out that he never recieved any medical service whatsoever. They Fighured There was A good Reason for it so theyleft it alone. Immagrants that went there seemed to die after they left for one year but I cant fast forward to that, first Look into what happened For that one year, In Kagome's Eyes......

 

May 19th, 1492,

A Patient Named Chang Was Brought Into The Hospitle, he was Fond of telling about his heritage and home and culture, and that is why it seemed everyone hated him, althogh i didn't because i suppose i am from the future, He wasnt severly injured, Just Got his head shaken up, so were supposed to keep him for the night to keep him awake, i was the waker, and i went to get us some fresh coffee but when i got back he was completly Decapitated and the shack door was swung open. I was Shocked out of my mind and can hardly think of it, the terrible sight, i think it was stupid to do medical practice back in time already.

 

May 30, 1492,

they found Chang's head behind some bushed next to a blood infested demon they killed. A demon who clames to be NOT evil (Yea right) Named Kouga was brought in speaking of a demon named Naraku. I wasn't to happy caring for this demon of the northern wolf tribe because I know hes evil. The Naraku He speaks of seems to be discribed as an invinsable foe, so i asked inuyahsa, and he seemed to not want to mention it. I had to do whatever Koga Asked, Spoiling Him. Noone Else Did.....

 

End Notes:
Is it good or bad?
Kagome's Eyes by sesshomaru81456
Author's Notes:
I tried This Once And It deleted all My work so the second time is gonna be real bad.

June 4, 1492

Koga Left And 7 people Came In, one a crazy old man Who Keeps Saying "Na- Na- Na"

 

July 8

Koga is back and 7 More People Came In, And One Death Happened To A Young Woman.

 

july 31

Koga Left Again To fight Naraku, I asked Inuyasha About NAraku And All He said was "I dont wanna talk about it." Also That Crazy Old Man Is NOw Saying"Nar- nar- nar."

 

September 4

Havnt Written In a month Because People Re Trying TO get In befor Winter Because They Are Homless or have no family, So Theres Only 3 Spots Left In the Shack.

 

October 17

Koga Is Back, Old Crazy Man Has A spreadable diesiese witch makes people crazy, like hes making me.C ya For The Winter!

 

March 21, 1493

Its Coming!Koga Checks In and Out when Hes Well And Sesshomaru Killed Some Old Man Pranting He was Evil, Along Wiht Inuyasha attacking a young man who hit him on the back of the head with a chair.

 

May 5

Crazy Old Man God Decapitated, witch demons seem fond of doing to immagrants at this hospitol. Koga Gave Me A rare Herb That Is Very Valueble and can help many masses, but it has to be used at the right time, and inuyasha opened up the th interns a little.

 

June 9

Summers coming fast and the slots are filling in and out so fast it makes me dizzy!!

 

June 10

To Many People Died, its time to stop the body count.

End Notes:
Eyes Of Kagome Higurasi.(er, however You Spell That)
Miroku's Eyes by sesshomaru81456

In Miroku's Eyes Things Are Different.

May 19, 1492,

A Demon I sence no evil from named Koga who fought my grandfathers archnemisis Naraku Was Brought To the Hospitol.

 

June 4, 1492

The Demon Koga Left And Kagome Seems To specially Tend To An Elderly Man Who seems to be in shock.

 

July 8

Koga The Demon Was Brougt Back To the Hospitol Severly Injured, and 6 People Were brought To the hospitol.It seems everyone Writes.

 

july 31

The Demon Koga Left Again As He Told Me He would Brobablyy Be not gone for long.

 

September 4

Rush Hour!!! To many People Are Coming In from Toxic Demon Bites, From A spider Demon, And We told Kagome it was because the witer is on close end of all of us

 

October 17

Demon named Koga Has Returned and it seems Kagome Gets Less Tolerable With the shocked old man more and more.

 

March 21, 1493

Koga Checks In and out at full health as he pleases giving me soutras often, Kagome Mumbles about some plan but when i asked her it she freaked out to the core.

 

May 5

The Shocked Elderly Man Was Visiouly Head-hunted,and Koga Gaave me some soutras witch used to belong to Kikyo The Preistess, To keep The Hospitol Safe. I Am Sorry For not writing throught winter but it has been overcrowded. Also Sesshy Attacked a man to death 4 days ago and Inuyasha Beat Up a vet for Hiting him with a stool I heard.

 

June 9

The Marm Season Is On its way and patience are on there way in and out of the hospitol.

 

June 10

Kgome Speaks Of her Plan, and tells me not to write it.

End Notes:
Sucky, Right?
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1112