Uncouth by Taiyoukai_Nile
Summary: Written for LJ community iy_fanfiction. Two brothers, Kagome, necking...
Categories: Drabbles Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 416 Read: 3225 Published: 21 Apr 2009 Updated: 21 Apr 2009

1. Uncouth by Taiyoukai_Nile

Uncouth by Taiyoukai_Nile
"You have got to be kidding me!" Kagome cried out.

"What?" InuYasha wondered innocently.

"You bit me!" she said. "I did not come to neck in the woods with you just for you to bite me."

InuYasha was at a loss for words. In fact, he looked pretty sorry with his ears drooping a bit. Kagome almost took pity on him, but her neck was hurting. Kagome stomped off to camp leaving InuYasha by himself.

"You are quite uncouth, little brother," Sesshoumaru's cold voice reached the silver-haired half-demon's furry ears.

"So, you are a bastard. Get the hell out of here, fucker!" InuYasha growled as his pristine brother stepped out of the shadows.

"What is this 'necking' that the obscene miko talks of?" Sesshoumaru asked.


InuYasha chuckled to himself before answering.

"Thought human matters were beneath your pristine ass. Kagome says that it means you are intimate, just touching and kissing. There's no fucking," InuYasha replied, a bit annoyed that he was actually answering Sesshoumaru's inquiry.

Sesshoumaru looked thoughtful for a moment.

"I want to try this necking with your miko," Sesshoumaru said.

InuYasha's eyes bulged. It was like both words and breath were stolen out of him.

'Sesshoumaru wants to neck with Kagome? What the hell! He hates humans!' InuYasha's mind screamed to him. 'He just wants to rip her neck open and let her die.'

"No," InuYasha replied. "You are not doing anything with Kagome. You hate humans."

"You are presumptuous, hanyou. This Sesshoumaru does not bother with most humans. However, your miko proves to be enticing," Sesshoumaru replied nonchalantly, running his claw over his momokosama.

"InuYasha?" Kagome said. "Sorry I went off on you. It is just a small bite."

Kagome was not far away, but not in view of Sesshoumaru. InuYasha hoped she would just turn around, but she came closer.

"Uh, Kagome? Why did you come back?" InuYasha wondered, hoping Kagome would go away despite hearing her approach.

"Oh, Sesshoumaru is here. Why is he here?" Kagome asked, looking back and forth between the two half-brothers.

"This Sesshoumaru wants to neck with you," the demon lord boldly stated.

"First I get bit and now I am being propositioned. What the hell! Did I miss the memo that I was a sex toy?" Kagome fumed, and then stopped off.

"Memo? Sex toy? Explain these things," Sesshoumaru demanded from InuYasha.

InuYasha turned and followed after Kagome.

"You are on your own," InuYasha laughed and shook his head. "And you say I am uncouth."
End Notes:
I do not own InuYasha. Copyright goes to Takahashi Rumiko.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1196