Healing Soul by InuYashaReader
Summary:

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha, Rumko Takahashi does.

InuYasha sees the women he love return to her time. What faces him in the next four weeks of a living hell? How does his close companions and older brother help, and what does he find in himself that is truly more powerful then Inuhidoi ever was? In the next month, will he be able to face Kagome, the only women that went through hell and still love him, again?


Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kikyo, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 12776 Read: 56881 Published: 14 Jul 2009 Updated: 04 Nov 2009
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.
Prologue by InuYashaReader

Hello Readers,

Before you start reading this small story, I extremely insist you read my other story “Broken Soul” before reading. It is only forty-two chapters long, full of action and angst. This story is a small pull out of the four weeks InuYasha slowly turns back into who he was, as Kagome travels through the well.

Again, if you do not read “Broken Soul” first, you might get confused. As for those who have read my most popular fan-fiction, I give you “Healing Soul”!

~InuYashaReader

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1363