She's Got Legs by Taiyoukai_Nile
Summary: Drabble for LJ community iy_fanfiction prompt - "legs". Sango, singing to modern music, and a peeping tom.
Categories: Drabbles, Humor Characters: Miroku, Sango
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 242 Read: 2015 Published: 08 Aug 2009 Updated: 08 Aug 2009

1. She's Got Legs by Taiyoukai_Nile

She's Got Legs by Taiyoukai_Nile
Author's Notes:
I do not own InuYasha. Copyright goes to Takahashi Rumiko. I do not make money from this.
“She’s got legs, and she knows how to use them,” Sango sang out, bee bopping to the music on her headphones.

Ever since Kagome had brought back the contraption from her time, she was fascinated with the music.

Kagome smiled as she heard Sango sing to the ZZ Top song. It was one of the few that she liked, so she thought she would share it with Sango. She was happy to let Sango listen as it made the demon slayer smile.

The bushes nearby rustled and Kagome grew suspicious. Shippou had already gone back to camp, so she did not sense a demonic aura. Two crystal blue eyes looked out with wonder toward Sango, clearly forgetting that Kagome was naked too. She almost wanted to hiss out his name, but refrained.

Sango was still singing and dancing to the music in her headphones, so Kagome tapped on the demon slayer’s naked shoulder. She waggled her eyebrow, which was an agreed sign between the two women that Miroku was peeping on.

Sango nodded in understanding and turned around, not bothering to take off her the music contraption. Kagome watched in wonder as the slayer quickly kicked Miroku while gritting out, “She’s got legs, and she knows how to use them.”

Her eyes widened as Miroku cried out in pain, and his body thudded on the ground right behind the bushes. Sango went back to the water to finish bathing.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1402