Inuyasha...Guess what?! by inuaudi101
Summary: After Naroku has been defeated and everything has gone back to the way it was. Kagome has been having morning sickness, at first she thought she was just sick...she didnt know it was THAT sick. And just because the paper turned pick, what will Inuyasha do? Will Kagome have it? What will her mother do? This one is still a work in process kay!^-^!
Categories: Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1871 Read: 8142 Published: 06 Dec 2009 Updated: 10 Dec 2009
Story Notes:
*i do not own Inuyasha ok so dont get on my back on it ok!^-^!*

1. Chapter 1- "The News" by inuaudi101

2. Chapter 2-"The Surpirse" by inuaudi101

Chapter 1- "The News" by inuaudi101
Author's Notes:
Dont worry kay ppeoples, it not anyone you dont already know!^-^!Just Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Sango, Miroku, and Kaede!^-^!

“It’s been 5 months since we’ve defeated Naraku, everyone couldn’t be happier, Inuyasha loves me and I love him so much!” said Kagome, as she handed the pregnancy test box to the lady behind the register. The lady looked at Kagome and asked, “Ma’am, You know your pregnant, right?” as she scans the item, Kagome gave the lady a small smile and said, “Yes, I know, but I need to make sure of that.”` As she handed the lady $5 dollars. The lady handed her the item and said, “Everything will be alright, does he know?” Kagome nodded her head and said, “I don’t think so; I’ve shown signs, he just wasn’t paying attention.” And walked towards the exit.


When Kagome got home; she ran up the stairs; went to the restroom; locked the door and started the test. After about 5 minutes, Kagome looked at the test and there it was; that little pink plus sign, and said, “That was what I was afraid of…” and collapsed on the floor. Luckily, Kagome’s mother heard her and quickly ran to Kagome’s aid, Kagome’s mother said, “Oh my goodness, honey, what are you doing on the floor?” as she helped Kagome up. Kagome grabbed the test and said, “Mom, I’m so sorry…” and handed her mother the test, Kagome’s mother grabbed the test; looked at it and said, “Oh Kagome! I am so happy! This is such wonderful news Kagome!!” and gave Kagome a hug. Kagome was confused; she took the test away from her mom, and said, “Mom! This isn’t wonderful news, mom I’m pregnant, I’m really scared!!!” as she fell into her mother’s arms and passed out. Kagome’s mother called for her father


At 8:34, Kagome woke up, to see her mother by her side, smiling like she always did. Kagome sat up straight, and said, “Mom…What am I going to do? I need your advice mom!” Kagome’s mother gave her a weak smile and said, “Honey, everything is going to be alright, have you told Inuyasha yet?”  And gave Kagome a glass of water. Kagome nodded, and said, “No…Not yet at least. I wanted to make sure that I really was pregnant. Mom, I’m so sorry…” as she fell into her mother’s lap. Kagome’s mother patted her head and said, “No worries my dear, I still love you, and I promise everything will be fine.” And took Kagome’s hand and said, “Everything is going to be alright…” Kagome got up and said, “Well, what are we going to do mom?” as she slowly started packing. Kagome’s mother said, “Well, first things first, We’re going to have to make sure that your baby is safe, I will schedule a doctors appointment in 3 weeks, is that alright?” as she handed Kagome her clothes, Kagome said, “Yes mom, that would be perfect! I love you so much mom!” and gave her mother a hug, her mother hugged her back and said, “Well, come on lets hurry! We have to get everything your going to need! I’m pretty sure in the Feudal Era, they don’t have vitamins invented yet!” and smiled at Kagome.


Afterwards, Kagome and her mother walked towards the shrine, and decided that she should take some time off school. “But, mom, I can’t just drop out!”  As she opened the shrine doors. Kagome’s mother shock her head and said, “No your not, your just going to be sick with a rare disease, and one of the symptoms is increase in belly size.” And winked at Kagome. Kagome smiled and said, “Thank you mom! Oh, I have to get going, Inuyasha’s probably worrying about me right now. I’ll see you tomorrow mom!” And gave her mom a quick kiss before she jumped into the well…

 

End Notes:
*so...what do you think i know its a little short for now- but i really need your opinion kay guys, this is my first inuyasha and kagome story, and if you wnat me to make chapter 2 longer than tell me kay!^-^! thankx guys!^-^!*
Chapter 2-"The Surpirse" by inuaudi101
Author's Notes:
Hey hey guys thankx for encouraging me to write sum morez!^-^! ok- this one is a bit long, but its my favorite, and i hope it becomes yours to!^-^!

Chapter 2

The Surprise…


(*This chapter is a little bit longer- but don’t worry, it’s still really good!*)


As Kagome got out of the well, she started to wonder, “How could he not tell that I was pregnant? Maybe, he wasn’t really looking? I wonder what will happen? If I tell him, will he freak out and leave? Or will…” and bumped into a tree. Kagome said, “Oww! Maybe I should wait until I get to the village, before I hurt myself!” Kagome could see the village no more than a few yards away, until, Inuyasha swooped down and lifted Kagome off her feet. “Kagome, your late again!” Inuyasha says, as he gently kisses her. Kagome said, “ I know Inuyasha. I was taking a very important test.” And started to blush slightly. Inuyasha looked at her with confused eyes, “Honestly Kagome, when don’t you have tests? Anyways, let’s hurry!” and put Kagome on his back. Kagome said, “What’s the rush Inuyasha?” as she leaned in slightly. Inuyasha started getting angry, “That stupid wolf is getting closer…” and five seconds later, Koga was standing on top of Inuyasha’s head. “Well, well, well, Mutt! I guess you never did change! Come with me Kagome! Now that Naraku is dead, you can finally be my mate…” and then sniffed Kagome, Koga looked at Inuyasha, then back at Kagome, “Kagome…Don’t tell me that…” before he got a chance to finish, Inuyasha pounced on Koga saying, “Don’t even think about touching Kagome you wolf!!!” and started fighting with Koga.


Only, this time, Kagome made them stop, “STOP THIS, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!! CAN’T YOU TELL INUYASHA?!?! I’M WITH CHILD!!!” Kagome screamed. Koga stopped and said, “Yes Inuyasha…Kagome is bearing your pup. I’m just surprised that you didn’t notice it in the first place…” as he turned to look at Inuyasha. Inuyasha just stood there, blank in the face saying, “I’m gonna be a papa…?” and looked at Kagome with a worried look. Kagome nodded her head and said, “Yes Inuyasha…” and started crying slowly, “Your gonna be a papa…” and fell down. Before she hit the ground, Inuyasha caught her, and said, “Koga, I need you to do me a favor? Take Kagome to the village…” As he gave Kagome to Koga. “Sure, where you going Inuyasha?” as Koga put Kagome on his back, “I’m going to go somewhere and think about this…if Kagome wakes up before I get there tell her I went for a walk or something, I don’t want her to stress herself…” and ran towards the woods.


It was nearly 2 hours before Kagome woke up, only to find Sango washing a rag in a small bucket. Sango looked at Kagome, “Oh thank god! Your alive!” She said hugging her best friend. “I thought you’d never wake up! Oh! Kagome you must be hungry here!” and handed Kagome a small bowl of soup. Kagome nodded and ate, “Where’s Inuyasha?” Kagome said chewing some meat. Sango waved at Koga and left the room. When Koga entered, Kagome had finished eating and was looking at Koga with anxious eyes, “Well, Koga where is Inuyasha is he ok?” she said slowly getting up. Koga laid her back down and said, “He didn’t say, he just told me that he was going on a walk…” gently patting Kagome’s head. Kagome sighed and rolled up into a ball. Koga looked at her confused, “Umm…Kagome? Are you ok?” he said. Kagome nodded her head, “He went to see Kikyo again…” Koga sniffed up at the air and knew Inuyasha was listening. “Umm…why do you say that Kagome? You know that Inuyasha loves you more than her don’t you?” looking at Inuyasha. Kagome didn’t speak but nodded her head again, gripping her legs tighter. Koga sensed tears coming from Kagome and started panicking, “W-Well then you don’t need to worry about that stupid women! He he- right?” Kagome didn’t say much, “Yeah right…but Inuyasha didn’t seem to happy about me being pregnant…” Inuyasha walked in and said, “Like hell I don’t!!!” as he picked Kagome up and walked with her outside. “If I wasn’t happy I wouldn’t have gone out of my way to get you these.” Inuyasha said pointing to a small wooden crib and a wooden rocking chair. Inuyasha put Kagome down and started blushing, “I-If I wasn’t then I wouldn’t have done this for you…are you happy that I’m not mad…?” Inuyasha said not looking at Kagome. Kagome smiled and pulled Inuyasha into a kiss, “I am very happy, and so is your pup!” Kagome said putting Inuyasha’s hand on her stomach. Inuyasha smile back at Kagome and kissed her stomach, “Hey there little one, I’m your papa ok.” Inuyasha said as he rubbed Kagome’s stomach. Kagome spoke, “And I’m your mama, we’re your family, and we love you so much!” as Kagome hugged her stomach….

Koga walked out and noticed that Inuyasha and Kagome were in the middle of something so he left. Koga never wanted to leave Kagome with Inuyasha but if it made her happy then it was all right with him. Kagome sensed the shikon shards move; she turned her head only to find that Koga had already left. Inuyasha took Kagome’s face and gave her a kiss on her forehead, “Don’t worry about him Kagome. He just wants to give us privacy ok? He’ll come back and visit again.” Inuyasha said trying not to be angry that he was right. Kagome smiled, “I know Inuyasha! But- um…I don’t feel so well…” as she hunched over a bush. Inuyasha panicked, he first went inside the hut to get Sango and left (I’m sure I wouldn’t want to be there either…).

Afterwards, Inuyasha checked up on Kagome if she was feeling up for a walk. When he got to the hut, he saw Kagome ready a small orange book next to a fire sitting on the new wooden rocking chair. Kagome smiled at him, “Hey Inuyasha! I missed you!” Kagome said getting up from her chair. Inuyasha smiled back and hugged Kagome, “I’m glad your ok…hey- can we take a walk?” Inuyasha said holding Kagome’s hand, Kagome blushed and nodded.

Kagome had no idea where Inuyasha was taking her, but she didn’t care, as long as she was with Inuyasha she wouldn’t care where they were. Then, Inuyasha stopped, “Kagome…do you remember when we first meet each other…?” Inuyasha said holding Kagome’s hand tightly. Kagome replied, “Yes Inuyasha, I remember, it was at the sacred tree- it was also when you tried to kill me!ehehehehehehehe!” as she held onto Inuyasha. Inuyasha smiled and patted her head, “Yeah…you know I’d never kill you, I just wanted to give you a scare.” Inuyasha said as he turned to face Kagome and stroke her hair. Kagome looked into Inuyasha’s golden eyes and could see something was bothering him,”Inuyasha? What’s the matter? Are you ok?” Kagome said grabbing Inuyasha’s face. He nodded, “I’m fine…- it’s just that…I don’t know how to do this…”he said walking in place. Kagome started to laugh, “Well, just show me what you’re gong to do silly!” she said pulling Inuyasha into a hug. Inuyasha nodded; got out of her arms; got on one knee and said, “Ok…Kagome…? Will you marry me?” and showed her a beautiful 14 carot ring with their initials engraved inside. Kagome clasped her hands and started to cry, “Inuyasha…Yes! Yes, I will marry you!” she said nearly tackling Inuyasha. Inuyasha held her tightly and said, “Good…”


End of Chapter 2…

 

End Notes:

well guys, tell me what you think kay- you guys are awsumnest!^-^!

if there is anything you want me to add- just tell me ok!^-^!

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1566