Kagome & inuyasha by iluvinuears
Summary: So... Kagome and Inuyasha love each other... i suck at these so you'll just haave to read it.
Categories: Humor, Romance, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 801 Read: 12280 Published: 27 Dec 2009 Updated: 28 Dec 2009

1. Chapter 1 by iluvinuears

2. Chapter 2 by iluvinuears

3. Chapter 3 by iluvinuears

Chapter 1 by iluvinuears
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha and friends, nor do I make any money off this. :(

In Modern day Japan Kagome and her friends, Hojo, Eri,  Yuka and Ayumi, were headed towards Kagome's house after school.  Since she had been out "sick" for a few weeks they were going to the shrine to eat and catch up.  They had no idea that they would be attacked by wild dogs!  As soon as the group got to Higurashi Shrine (Kagome's home) they were attacked and chased into the Bone Eater's well by wild dogs.  Luckily the only one who was injured was Kagome.  She got bit while she was getting the bag that she needed to take back to the Feudal Era with her.  It was a good thing that she had packed that morning and put her bag near the well, intending to leave after school.  Most of the group, not including Kagome, were surprised that the barkimg stopped as soon as they fell through the well.  Kagome had already thrown her bag out of the wellwhen she turned to her friends and said, "Well... are you guys coming?" then she climbed out of the well.  After a few moments her friends followed her and were shocked at what they saw.  They got the feeling that they weren't in Tokyo anymore...

Chapter 2 by iluvinuears
Eri was about to ask Kagome what was going on, but she was interrupted by a frantic cry, "Kagome!  Help me! Wahhhh!"  Just then a little boy with a tail appeared and jumped into Kagome's arms.  "What's wrong Shippo?" Kagome asked in a worried tone.  Shippo sobbed and said, "I-I-Inuyasha w-was *sniff* h-h-hurting m-me b-b-b-because I-I asked h-him *sniff* i-if he m-missed *sniff* y-you! Wahh!"  Just then a boy in red clothes, carrying a sword, with dog ears came into view, the group was now even more frightened.  The man screamed, "Oy!  Wench! Where the hell have you been!?!"  Kagome replied angrily, "I told you, Inuyasha!  School!"  Well why the hell did you bring more useless hu--!"  He cut off and sniffed the air, "Kagome, You're bleeding!  Are you ok?  What happened?"  Inuyasha looked very worried now, Kagome giggled at his change in expression, "Don't worry, it's not too deep.  I'll ask Kaede to look at it."  Meanwhile, her shocked, silent and frightened friends were even more confused after seeing this confusing interaction.  As Inuyasha picked up Kagome's rather large bag he said, "Let's go see the old lady."  Kagome turned and said, "Let's go!" in a cheerful tone to her silent friends, who were now hiding behind her.  They walked in silence until they reached a village.  Eri whispered to Kagome, "What's going on?  Why aren't we at your shrine anymore?  Who--?"  The interrogation was cut short when Kagome laughed and said, "Don't worry I'll explain everything tonight."  She was still quietly giggleing when they reached Kaede's hut.  When they came in Kaede asked, "What brings ye back so soon child?"  Kagome says, "Hi Kaede!" then Kaede spotted the cut, "Let me have a look at that cut child."  Kagome explained what happened.
Chapter 3 by iluvinuears

When Kaede had finished wrapping Kagome's arm Kagome asked, "Where are Miroku and Sango?"  Kaede said, "Sango went for a walk and the monk went looking for her."  Miroku went after Sango?  Alone? Is he asking for a concusion?"  Inuyasha agreed, "That letch is bound to try something.  Let's go stop Sango from killing him."  Kagome got up and turned to the others, "While... what are you waiting for?"  Shippo, Inyasha, Kagome, Eri, Hojo, Ayumi and Yuka went looking for Sango and Miroku.  Once they were out of the hut Ayumi demanded, "Tell us what's going on while we look for whoever we're looking for!"  Kagome sighed and gave in, first she explained that Inuyasha is a half dog deamon, Shippo is a fox deamon, Kaede is a priestess, Kagome is the reincarnation of Kaede's older sister, and also a powerful priestess, Sango is a deamon slayer and Miroku is a perverted monk.  Then she told them what happened, starting at the very beginning, when she was pulled through the well by mistress centipede and ending at the day before today.  As the story ended they spotted a wet and furious Sango chasing Miroku.  When Sango spotted Kagome she stopped and yelled, "Kagome!"  "Hey Sango!  What did Miroku do now?" Kagome asked while glaring at Miroku as if saying, 'Don't even think about touching them!'  Sango said, "I was taking a bath when I heard a twig snap.  I turned around and saw Miroku hiding in a bush.  He was watching me!"  Kagome sighed and thought, 'If only they could tell each other how they really feel.'  On the way back Kagome gave introductions.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1581