I'm his slave? I don't remember this..... by SoraSuki
Summary: Rin gets Sesshoumaru to help a woman and he finds he feels a pull towards.
Categories: General, Romance Characters: Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1066 Read: 1852 Published: 26 Jun 2010 Updated: 26 Jun 2010

1. Chapter 1 by SoraSuki

Chapter 1 by SoraSuki
Author's Notes:
Kine Shuikosu

       A woman passed out from an attack from Naraku's Saimyosho. Rin spotted her as she and Lord Sesshoumaru were passing by. "Look Lord Sesshoumaru! There's a woman over there." He turned his head and saw a woman laying on the ground face down. Rin got off and ran over to her. "She's hurt, Lord Sesshoumaru! Can we help her? Please?" He looked at Rin then at the woman on the ground. She was wearing an different-looking outfit that was actually meant for fighting and she had no visable wounds. So he narrowed his eyes and grabbed her shoulders to turn her over. When he did he saw that she was extremely beautiful and was clearly unconscious. Taking her in his arms, he seemed to cradle her, and he looked at her for a moment ten turned and went the way he was going. She seemed so peaceful so he did not even try to wake her. They walked on for what seemed like hours before she woke.

                                               *      *     *

            I slowly opened my eyes to something white and red. I looked up further to see a mn with white looking hair and yellow eyes. He looked down at me and I saw a purple cresent moon on his forehead. "Who are you?" I asked softly. I was mystified by the way he looked. He seemed so diferent, but that was a good thing. Then I saw the lines on either side of his face, then his pointed ears. "I'm Sesshomaru. What is your name?" "I-i-i-i-I don't remember. I can't remember anything at all really." I confessed. "Mmmh. You're my servant. My slave is more accurate." He said. I nodded, "That makes sense." He nodded also, "It does.." I just blinked for a moment then my gaze grew distant as I remembered something. It was just a flash. It was a person though. One boy I recognized but couldn't remember where I knew him from. 'Bankotsu' was his name. But then everything went dark so I quit trying to remember where he was from and gave into sleep.

I was moved, it was ever so gently but I couldn't help but wake. When I opened my eyes I saw the one who called himself "Sesshoumaru" sitting against a tree while I was wearing a large black and red kimono. I lifted my head and he turned his took look at me. Soon after he did that, I got lost in his yellow eyes. I had a strong feeling that he was looking right into my violet ones. Thena a little girl that was laying not far from lifted her head to look at me. "You're awake!" she exclaimed. I laughed a little and nodded. She smiled, "I'm Rin! What's your name?" she asked. The smile slowly faded from my face and I looked down at the ground and brought my hands up to look at them. "I'm sorry.....but I don't know my name, Rin." I told her softly. She looked confused for a moment then said, "It's okay. It's not your falt if you don't remember." Then she went back to sleep. I got though and pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. Sesshoumaru got up and crouched down in front of me. He lifted my chin up and moved the turquiose strands of hair behind my ears. That's when he saw the red lines going straight down under the middle of my eyes and the black star on my forehead. He studied my face for a while until he looked at my hair and my ears. They were pointed, just like his. He looked in my eyes, his expression was unreadable. I could tell he was leaning in but I was still confused. "What are you doing?" I whispered. "He kept his voice down also, "I am not exactly sure yet." he said then his lips met mine. We parted after what seemed like an eternity. When we did we were frozen for a while, not saying anything. He inhaled and closed his eyes. "Intoxicating" he whispered then got up and went back to where he was. "Sesshoumaru?" He looked at me. "What did you feel?" I said looking at my palms, they also had black symbols on them. "It felt right. That's why I did that, I felt like I needed to." I nodded, "It did feel that way, didn't it." I got up and my long hair swayed. "I need to go on a little walk." I said. He got up after I did. "Where will you go?" I looked at him and shrugged, "I'm not sure. But I'll be back by morning." He narrowed his eyes. "If you're coming, we'll have to do something for Rin. Let me try something." I crouched down by Rin, but gave her a foot's worth of space. I closed my eyes and put my hands straight in front of me. "Hit me with something if this goes wrong." I told Sesshoumaru seriously. I didn't want to accidentally hurt her. I drew symbols in the air and they glowed as I moved my hands away. When I stopped I stuck my middle and index fingers in the middle circle. A light flashed and a purple light in the shape of a buble formed over Rin. I stood up and opened my eyes. "That should keep her safe." I swept past him in a smooth gliding motion and he looked after me then followed. "What all do you remember?" he asked me. We walked on in silence for a while before I answered him. "There's a boy...with a large sword....and dark braided hair. Bankotsu is his nam. I keep seeing him when I close my eyes. But I don't know where I've seen him before this." "I see. So you're slowly regaining your memory back. I suspect in about 4 more days, your memory will have fully returned to you." he squinted, " And whatever powers you may pocess." I looked up at him with a suprised look. "My...uh...powers?" I said looking at my marked hands once more. "Well, they're obviously there." I said and drew them closer to my face and folded my fingers over the signs.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1739