A Treaty by Kittyb78
Summary: A one shot about how to end the fighting between Konoha and the Sand village Sasori/Sakura
Categories: Romance > Other, Romance, Romance > One-Shots Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 339 Read: 1474 Published: 21 Jul 2010 Updated: 21 Jul 2010

1. A Treaty by Kittyb78

A Treaty by Kittyb78

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, only my plot line.

Dedicated to petiteantionette for her love of this couple :D

Enjoy it girl! :D

Sasori looked at Sakura and said calmly, "You cannot kill me." as his puppets surrounded their enemies.

Sakura boasted, "If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead already." as she punched the ground, flinging debris everywhere. Their enemies eyes widened in shock.

Sasori, focusing his chakra into his puppets asked, "Then why are you here?" curiosity in his eyes.

Sakura answered huffing as she fought off another enemy, "Because Lady Tsunade sent us here to negotiate a peace treaty."

Sasori asked calmly, "Why would I ally with you?" as his puppets killed most of their enemies.

Naruto jumped beside them and answered, "Because you have a crush on Sakura, like she does on you."

Sakura growled, "Naruto!" and slammed her fist on top of his head knocking him unconscious.

Sasori blinked. Sakura angry now took out the remaining four enemies and face red, glared at Naruto.

Sasori stared at Sakura a minute and noticed the blush on her face. "Is it true?" he asked calmly.

Sakura nodded shyly blushing a little deeper before turning her back to him.

Sasori's heart soared, he'd admired her strength and courage as well as her kindness for some time now. A while back he'd seen her with Sauske and felt jealousy for the first time in his life.

Sasori reached out a hand to stop her from walking away and turned her around. Staring deep into her eyes, he slowly lowered his head and pressed his lips to hers. Sakura was taken by surprise, because he never had shown any emotion at all around her, and had always seemed aloof.

Sakura inhaled and Sasori slipped his tongue into her mouth. She closed her eyes and began kissing him back. After a few minutes, he pulled back and stared into her eyes saying, "Come then, and we will talk about that treaty."

Sakura smiled and allowed him to lead her away.

A/N This is my first time writing Sasori/Sakura, so be nice.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1779