Ama and Ban's First Christmas by Kittyb78
Summary: A Friend's OC and Bankotsu are spending their first Christmas together.
Categories: Romance > Other, Romance, Romance > One-Shots Characters: Bankotsu
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 459 Read: 1736 Published: 21 Jul 2010 Updated: 21 Jul 2010

1. Ama and Ban's First Christmas by Kittyb78

Ama and Ban's First Christmas by Kittyb78

Disclaimer: I do not own the Inuyasha characters. Amadala belongs to ilovebutch19. The only thing I own, is the plot line.

Merry Christmas Bobbi! :D

All year long Bankotsu had listened to Amadala talk about this thing called 'Christmas' and how on that day you gave the people you cared for gifts. As well as about a baby who later grew up to be nailed to a cross. The biggest thing he'd heard about it all year, was that it was her absolute favorite holiday.

They'd been having a rough time all year with the demons and such coming after them nonstop, so he was determined to make sure they had a decent Christmas. He grinned as he began working on finishing up her present, the one thing in the world; she talked about more than Christmas.

With Amadala:

She'd just come out of the well toting a bag of gifts for her Schichinatai family. After arriving at their cabin, she placed the mistletoe and stockings up. Next she placed the wrapped gifts under the tree.

She went to make dinner, and then called to Bankotsu and the others to come and eat. After dinner, they gathered around the tree, and prepared to exchange gifts. Amadala passed out the gifts. Everyone but Ban and Amadala had opened theirs and were happy with them. Amadala smiled, "Here Ban, open it already. I want to see your face. "

Bankotsu nodded and opened his gift. He gasped as he opened the binder and saw all the different pictures of him, Amadala, and the guys doing different things. Mostly though, it was him and Amadala. Kissing her lips briefly he said, "Thanks Ama." She grinned, "You're welcome Ban-Ban."

Taking her by the hand, Bankotsu blindfolded her before whispering, "Yours we have to walk to, so no peeking." She was surprised but decided to humor him. He led her down the hallways to a room; he'd just finished readying earlier today. Lighting the torches on the walls he said, "Okay open your eyes, after leading her to the middle of the room and removing the blindfold.

Amadala did so and gasped. Tears filled her eyes as they scanned the walls lined with shelves and books galore. Two feet from them, lay one of Bankotsu's best accomplishments, A wooden desk, and two chairs, that put their kitchen table and chairs to shame. After getting over her shock she glomped him crying out, "Oh Ban-Ban, thank you!"

He hugged her back saying with a grin, "You've been talking about wanting a library since shortly after we met, so now you have one. They kissed each other and agreed that even though this was their first Christmas together, it would forever be the best.

A/N MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!:D

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1782