The plan by kagura uchiha
Summary: A naruto story enjoy
Categories: Action/ Adventure Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1724 Read: 1982 Published: 10 Jan 2011 Updated: 10 Jan 2011

1. Chapter 1 by kagura uchiha

Chapter 1 by kagura uchiha
As we were walking I felt the presince of a ninja coming and I knew that he wanted to kill Orochimaru. So I went up into the trees and killed everyone of the ninja's. "What were you doing Alia?" "Well I killed some ninja's that wanted to kill you." "Thank you Alia. I really apreshiate it." Orochimaru said. Then we came to his hide out. "Wow this place is huge." I said then went looking around. "Well I am glad you like it. And here are some clothes you can slip into." Orochimaru said handing me some clothes that looked just like his. "What's this bow for?" "It's called a butt-bow." He said then walked away. "Alright then I am sure about taking off the butt-bow." I said then changed. "You know you have to wear the bow." Kabuto said coming out of the shadows. "Well I don't care I am not going to wear the butt-bow, even if Orochimaru threatens to kill me." I said then walked away. "So now are you ready to get treated?" "Yes master." "Alright follow me and I will show you where you will be treated." Orochimaru said then I started to follow him.
"Hey look there's a girl here." "Yeah I wonder how long she is going to make it." "Don't worry I will make sure she will be mine by the end of the week." A ninja named Kiba. "But Kiba I don't think you will be able to ." "Be quiet Ichigo." "Alright but you sould have a talk to Higay I think he likes her and will tell her that he loves her." "Alright then I will talk to him about that, and he should know that he can never pick the first girl. I always get to pick if I want her or not, and I want her." Kiba said then walked away.
"Here we are Alia. This is where Kabuto will treat you." "Thank you Master." I said then he left, then I heard someone start to talk to me. "Hello. What is a girl doing here in Orochimaru's hideout?" "Who are you?" "I am Kiba. And will you answer my question?" "Well Kiba my name is Alia and just for your information I am going to help him destroy the leaf village." "Well that won't be posible." "And why not?" I asked turning around. "Well I am the one he promised that I will help him and no one else will help." "Well I am going to help him destroy it." "Well no you are not because if you are pregenet you can't go into battles so I plan to get you pregenet so you won't help Orocchimaru." He said then came towards me but I kicked him in the stomach then started to attack him. But then Orochimaru came up behind us and grabbed me then threw me. "Kiba what are you doing fighting her when you know that you are stronger?" He asked then walked off. "Well now that you know who's stronger you might want to be my girl?" "I would never be your girl." I said then walked off. "Fine then I guess Orochimaru will never respect you the way he does me." Kiba said then walked off into the blackness.
"Hey Kabuto can I ask you some thing?" "Sure go right ahead." "Well you know that I have been here for about six mounths and Orochimaru hasn't said anything to me. Do you think he just wants me here to help him destroy the leaf village?" "Well... Um..." "What is it Kabuto?" "Well he didn't want me to tell you this but when you help us destroy the leaf village he is just going to kill you and leave you with your friends in the leaf so you can die in piece." "Well can I ask you something else?" "Go right ahead you can go and see your friends." "You mean you won't get mad?" "No, besides you need to go and see if they are alright and go talk to that guy you were talking to me about and here is your ring that he gave you and I know that he will love you for ever and he will still marrie you." Kabuto said then I grabbed the ring and put it on then took off with my robe. "Hey master Kiba it looks like she's going somewhere to talk to a guy which I guess she is going to marry." "WHAT! I guess this means yoiu have to kill him right infront of her and that means all her hope will be destroyed and she will not care what happens to her at all and then she will have to love me." Kiba said then took off with Ichigo. "But I have to ask you something Kiba. How am I going to kill him when she has to see me kill him?" "Well I will make sure he will die infrount of her." Kiba said then finally left.
"Man I can't wait to see the face on Sasukes face when he sees me." I thought to myself as I stopped in a tree to make sure no one was looking, then started towards the village again. "Hey boss how do you know what the guy looks like?" "We will find out soon." Kiba said. "Finally I am here." I said then walked into the village. "Hey is that Alia?" "Yeah I think she is." "Hey Alia it's us Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Tenten, Ino, Choji, Hinata, and Akamaru." Naruto said then ran up to me and they all hugged me. "Hey you guys. Hey where's Sasuke?" "Well I am not so sure why?" "Well I wanted to tell him that I would still want to marrie him soon." "Well I am not sure he wants to do that anymore." "Why not?" "Well it's because you left." "Well I don't care about that anymore Naruto." Sasuke said walking up to him and punched him in the arm. "Sasuke its you." I said then ran up to him and kissed him. "How are you Alia?" "I'm fine what about you?" "Well I am glad to hear you are alright and I am fine." "Alright then how about we all get ready for dinner?" "That sounds great." I said then walked with Sasuke to his house.
After dinner was done I told Sasuke that I was going to go and take a shower and that I would see him in the morning. "Man I waited long and hard to take a shower in Sasukes house." I said then got into the shower then I heard a noise. "Who's there?" I asked but there was no answer, so I continued to take a shower then got out and wrapped myself in a towel to dry off till I heard a voice. "You look so hot when you are clean Alia." "No it can't be." "Oh yes it can." "How did you get in here Kiba?" "Well through the window what else?" Kiba said getting closer to me. "Stay away from me Kiba." "Why? Besides you are so hot and I don't want something to happen to you." "Why what are you going to do?" "Me well I am not going to do anything but my fellow friend would." Kiba said then grabbed me around the waist and kissed me. Then I took my hand and grew my nails and dug them into his cheast. "You know that was a bad idea now I will have to do something to your beloved Sasuke. Unless you promise to marrie me and have my children." "Sasuke has nothing to do with this so leave him out of this!" I yelled then knocked him out and I knew that he wanted me to but I had to, just so I could get dressed and take him into the woods and talk to him.
"Hey so your finally awake Kiba." I said then tied my hair into a bun. "So what is a fine lady like your self doing out here in the woods all by your self?" "Knock it off Kiba you know damn well why I am here." I yelled then walked up to him and punched him right in the face. "You are real stubbore aren't you Alia?" "SHUT UP!!" I yelled then punched him again. Then I could not stand it anymore I had to find out why he was here. "Kiba why are you here and answer me or I will kill you right here and now." "Well since you only have two minutes at the most I should tell you." "Tell me what Kiba." "Well your beloved Sasuke will die in two minutes top." Kiba said and I now new why he was keeping me here, he was going to kill sasuke. Then I took off and right as I got to Sasukes I saw some guy with a sword in his had and sasuke was to the wall. "Leave Sasuke alone!!" I yelled and ran towards them and then I felt something dig right into me. "NO!! Alia!!" I had heard Sasuke yell and then everything went black.
"Alia! Alia! Wake up Alia!" Sasuke said shaking my cold lifeless body. "SASUKE! I AM ALRIGHT LOOK AT ME! SASUKE!" "He can't hear you Alia." "What are you talking about." "Your dead that is why he can't hear you." "What! I can't be dead." "Well you are now so come with me so you can rest in piece." "NO! I want to life, can't you make me life again." "Well I can but I am not allowed to." "Come on please, I can't leave Sasuke. Besides now that I am dead Sakura will try and win his heart and I can not allow that." I said then tears started to go down my face. "Alright, let me go talk to my boss and see if I can let you live." He said then took off. "Alia, why did you have to jump right in front of me, and have the sword kill you in stead of me."
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1877