Naruto: The search and rescue of Naruto by kagura uchiha
Summary: Another naruto story
Categories: Action/ Adventure Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1285 Read: 2120 Published: 10 Jan 2011 Updated: 10 Jan 2011

1. Chapter 1 by kagura uchiha

Chapter 1 by kagura uchiha
My name is Tifa Uzamaci and i have just found out that my father had been out on a important mission to go kill Orochimaru for killing his son Kiame. So now i am on my way to go and talk to tsunade and ask if I may go on a mission to go find my father Naruto and bring him back home. "Tsunade i have a request to ask you." "Go on Tifa what is it?" "i was wondering if it is alright to go on a mission with anyone to go and find my father Naruto and of course you would want me to find my father and bring him home safely." The 5th Hokage was silent for a while till finally she spoke. "Fine then you may go on a mission to go find your father but you will have to find six people to go with you and thats not including your brother Lelouch." "thank you hokage thank you for giving me a chanse to go find my father." "don't worry about it, besides i was wondering when you were going to ask me about that." Tsunade said said then dismissed me. Now it's time to go find six people. ''Hey Shikamaru, Neji, Kiba, Sakura, Gaara, Tenten, hey over here i have to ask you guys something." "what is it Tifa?" Neji asked turning around to face me. "i have a faver to ask to guys" "So shoot what is it?" Kiba asked looking at me like he was in love with me. "Well will you guys come with me to go find my father then kill Orochimaru then bring back my father?" "Of course we will Tifa." Tenten said then walked over to me and gave me a friendly hug.
"So what direction are we going to be heading?" Kiba said still looking at me with huge eyes. "Well we are going to head south-west and go on from there." I said looking back at Kiba. Then we went to the south-west and went on to the west. "How long do you think it wil take to reach Orochimaru?" Lelouch asked even though he has been to his hide out many times. "Why are you asking us? Besides you have been there many times that you know the way to his hide out." I said as I looked at Lelouch with a smile.
"Well yeah but I don't want to guide this mission." "Yeah I know but since you know the directions to the hide out." I said then stopped on a tree. "What is it Tifa?" Tenten asked stopping right besides me. "Its nothing just had to stop and think. Thats all TenTen." I said then took off. "I wonder what is really going on with her." Tenten thought to herself. "Hey Tenten. Are you coming?" "Yeah I'm coming." Tenten said then took off after us.
By the time we arived at Orochimaru's hideout it was after dark. "We sould camp over there at least 20 feet away just incase he comes out here to cheack and see if anyone is here." I said then took off to where we are going to spend the night. In the middle night I woke up and decided that I would go out to the water and started to practice my new jutsu that I had made up just so I could kill Orochimaru. "Man I need to get this jutsu done so I can be the one to kill Orochimaru." I said then started to practice the jutsu again. "Alright now I think I have this ready for tomorrow." I said then headed back to the camp, but I started to hear voices. "Hey Shikamaru can I trust you with something that is possibaly going to change my life for ever?" "Ofcourse you can trust me why would you say that?" "Well, I am going to ask Tifa something since we have been good friends for four years so will you hold on to this engagement ring for me?" Kiba asked pulling out a box. "Yeah I could hold on to it for a while till you are ready to pop the question." Shikamaru said taking the ring. After hearing that I swear that all of the air in my body had been taken right out of me.
I was the first one awake and I had already had breakfast ready so all they would have to go is grab it then eat it. "Hey have anyone seen Tifa?" "No why?" "Well I wanted to ask her something." "Oh." "Yeah." So everyone started looking for me till it bacame dark then they gave up. "She's nowhere to be found Kiba, sorry." "That's alright Shikamaru." Kiba said then went to bed. "Hey everyone what's up?" "Tifa where have you been?" "Oh. Well um, I have been practicing my new jutsu. Why." "Well Kiba was looking for you." Shikamaru said then sat down and gave me some dinner. "So where is he?" "Oh he went to bed, but I think he is still up." "Thanks. And make sure no one comes close to the tent alright?" "Sure." Then I went into Kiba's tent and then asked him. "Hey Kiba is everything alright?'' ''Yeah but can I ask you something?" "Sure what is it." "Well will you marry me?" Kiba said then pulled out a ring. "Yes Kiba I would love to marry you." I said then kissed him.
"Alright everyone let's get going." I said then we all took off. ""Alright who wants to go in first?" I asked. But no one spoke up. "Alright I will go." "Wait you can't what if something happens to you?" Kiba asked standing up. "Nothing will happen and since I am the leader of this mission I will go." I said then kissed him then went inside. Then as I was all the way in the hide out the door shut right behind me and I knew now I couldn't leave. "Well, well, well what do we have here?" Some strange voice said then jumped down from a beam. "Who are you?" "I am Kabuto and who are you?" "I am Tifa the Daughter of Naruto." "Oh he said that one of his kids were going to come and get him but I guess you will just deserve what he had gotten. DEATH." Kabuto said then grabbed me by the left arm and he stopped and looked at it. "So you are engaged. I guess you won't be needing it then." "What are you planning to do with it!" I demanded. But he never answered me and then he hit me in the stomach very hard that made me pass out.
When I woke up I was chained to the wall with the chains around my neck and around both of my wrists and my ankles. "So you are finally awake?" Kabuto said then nelt down to my face. "What do you want from me?" "Well I want you to join me and my master Orochimaru." "I will never join you." "Well you have no choice." "What do you mean?" "Well pretty soon you will have the urge to want to join us no matter what you say." Kabuto said then left. Then I started to think to myself. "What is he talking about me having the urge to join?" That had really made me confused, until I had realized what he was talking about. "Man what the hell is going on with this place!" I yelled trying to get some one to come over to me and explain.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1878