Naruto by kagura uchiha
Summary: Naruto story
Categories: Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1008 Read: 2298 Published: 10 Jan 2011 Updated: 10 Jan 2011

1. Chapter 1 by kagura uchiha

Chapter 1 by kagura uchiha

I sat there watching the sensei teach us about the first hokage. "Excute me sensei, did the hokake ever have a child before he died?" I asked "Yes he did, he had a baby boy named Naruto who is sitting right behind you Rara." The sensi said pointing to the blonde haired boy behind me. "So he's the hokages son. I can see the rezembelene." I said then started to giggle, then turned back around. "Hey what's so funny Rara?" Naruto asked as he tapped me on my sholder. "It's just that you look just like your father." I answered him then turned back around, I also new why he wanted me to turn around, he just wanted to look at my face like always. "Alright we will pick this up next time in class." The sensei told the class as the bell to leave rang.
"Hey Rara would you like to go get some ramen later?'' Naruto asked. "I don't know? I was going to ask you if you would like to study tonight but we can go for ramen first." I answered him then walked off. "Hey Naruto what did Rara ask you?" Shino asked walking up to him. "Well I asked her if she would like to go get some ramen and we are then we are going to study." Naruto answered then smiled. "Naruto you listen to me and listen go. If you dare go out with her or even touch her you will die!" Shino said then walked away and caught up with me. "Hey Rara." Shino said rubbing his head. "Hey Shino what do you want?" I asked then opened my locker. "I was just wondering if you would like to study tonight?" Shino asked then leaned on the lockers."Well I was going to study with Naruto but you can study with us." I said slamming me locker closed. "Well I guess." "Good so be at my house around let's say 9:00?" I asked Shino, then walked off with Ino, Sakura, and Hinata. "Hey, Rara what did Shino ask you?" Ino and Sakura asked. "Well he was wondering if I would like to go study tonight, and I said that Naruto already asked me, but he could come and study with us." I answered then we turned the corner then went our seperet ways. Then by the time I got home I only had time to change into my favorite dress before ''Naruto'' came to pick me up so we could get some ramen and I new that the only reason that Shino would want to study tonight is so that Naruto wouldn't try to kiss me or even try to touch me tonight.
"Rara some cute boy is here for you." "Alright mom I'll be right down!'' I yelled while grabing my hair tie so I could get my hair just right for him. "Hey Naruto." "Hey Rara are you ready to go get some ramen?" "Yeah I'm ready." I said then ran down the stairs so we could get going so we could get back before 9:00. "So when do you think we will be back at my house so we could study?" I asked as i grabbed his hand just incase Shino was watching. "Um. Rara Do you think we sould be holding hands at this minute? Who knows who might be watching?" Naruto asked as he tryed to get me to stop holding his hand but I just turned to him and kissed him right on the lips. "Naruto!" Shino yelled jumping out of a near by tree "Shino it's not what it looks like she kissed me first after I asked her to let go of my hand, but she just planed to kiss me." Naruto said backing away while I was still holding his hand so if he ran I would go right behind him. "Naruto YOU WILL DIE FOR TOUCHING RARA!" Shino yelled running towards Naruto with a kunei, and the next thing I knew I felt blood, then heard a voice being yelled and I new that it was Ino's, Sakura's, and Hinata's and everyone in the village. The next thing I new was that I was in the hospital. "Hey she's coming around." A very strange voice said then I felt the blood coming back again.
"Wh-Where am I?'' I asked and started to open my eyes to see that I was in a hospital bed. "Hey Rara how you feeling?" Ino asked and started to fub my forhead. "I'm fine already stop asking me already!" I said pushing her hand away from my forehead and started to look around for Naruto. "Rara what are looking for?" Sakura asked. "I'm looking for Naruto. By the way where is naruto?'' I answered as Naruto walked in carrying some flowers with some ballons.
13 years later.

"Hey get back here you little bug!" Naruto said chasing little Kiame. "No Daddy you have to catch me first!" Little Kiame said running around the yard srceaming loud. "Don't she run just like you?" I asked Naruto then the door bell rang so I got up holding my belly. And you would never know who was at the door.

So Rara had her twins 14 yrs later after her little boy had gotten killed by Orochimaru.
But Rara and Naruto are now settled down in their new home with their twins. Ray and Hoshi.
After Ray had left for a important mission the only one living at home was Hoshi until he found a beautiful girl that he had married shortly after they met. They then had 2 beautiful children named Lelouch and Tifa which they were a hand full.
Soon after Lelouch and Tifa were born their father had gone on a mission and he never returned.


Will Lelouch or Tifa go and try and find their father? Check out the next Book to find out.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1880