Shippo's New Mother by Shippolover570
Summary: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA
Categories: Humor, Angst/ Drama Characters: Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 2439 Read: 43252 Published: 20 Jun 2011 Updated: 20 Jun 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Shippolover570

2. Chapter 2 by Shippolover570

3. Chapter 3 by Shippolover570

4. Chapter 4 by Shippolover570

5. Chapter 5 by Shippolover570

Chapter 1 by Shippolover570

"Shippo, if you don't hurry up we'll leave you behind!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Huh? Wait up!" Shippo said as he ran toward Inuaysha and the others.

"Inuyasha, Can't we take a break in the next village? Please?" Kagome asked.

"Kagome? I'm tired. Can I ride in that basket?" Shipppo asked sweetly.

"Feh, how come he gets all comfronts of that machine and we have to walk all over the damn  country?!" Inuyasha shouted.

"Inuyasha, if you were his age I'd allow you to ride in my basket too." Kagome explained.

"Feh," Inuyasha replied.

"Kagome? Does everybody in your world have a machine like this one?" Shippo asked as he climbed into the basket of Kagome's bike.

"I think so." Kagome answered.

"So, Inuyasha can you smell the next village?" Miroku asked.

"Kinda," Inuaysha replied.

"Kagome, I wish I could go to your world." Shippo yawned.

"That would be pretty neat, Shippo." Kagome said as she grinned.

"Feh, you wouldn't last 10 minutes in Kagome's world." Inuyasha said.

"That's not true! I could last a whole day in Kagome's world!!!" Shippo shouted.

"Shall we test you on that?" Miroku asked.

"Huh?" Inuyasha and Shippo asked in unison.

"Well, Kagome and I have been working on a spell that will send someone, who can't use the well into Kagome's world." Mizroku explained.

"Alright! Shippo, if you can go a whole day without crying in Kagome's world, I won't hit you for a week." Inuyasha grinned.

"And if I do cry?" Shippo asked shakingly.

"You have to stay on lookout for a whole week!" Inuyasha shouted.

"What?! I can't stay up until dawn!!!" Shippo yelled.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome shouted.

"Huh?" Inuyasha asked.

"SIT BOY!!" Kagome shouted.

Thud. Inuyasha lifted his face off the ground and started shouting at Kagome and Kagome started yelling at Inuyasha.

"Kagome?" Shippo asked as if he were scared of interrupting their fight.

"What?" Kagome said as if nothing was going on.

"I wanna go to your world! Let's go!" Shippo said as he climbed out of the basket.

"Ok. Sango? May we borrow Kilala?" Kagome asked nicely.

"Oh, no you don't!! We have to find Naraku!!!" Inuyasha protested.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome said as she climbed onto Kilala's back with Shippo.

"What?!" Inuyasha asked angerly.

"Sit boy." Kagome said bluntly.

As soon as Inuyasha's face hit the ground, they were gone. 

End Notes:
This my first story, so I would really like it if you only left good reviews!!
Chapter 2 by Shippolover570

They reached the well in no time at all. Shippo was so exicited that he was jumping! Kagome was happy that Shippo gets to see her home. Shippo looked down into the Bone Eater's Well and stopped jumping. Kagome was puzzled at his actions.

"What's wrong, Shippo? Are you afraid?" Kagome asked sweetly.

" N-no! I'm an adult!! A-adults don't g-get scared at a old well like this!!" Shippo stammered.

"It's ok. Once we get to the other side, it'll be smooth sailing." Kagome said as she picked Shippo up into her arms.

"I'm not going to lose! I'm not going to lose!" Shippo chanted as they when down the well.

"Are we there? Are we there? Please, tell me that we're there!!!" Shippo screamed as they landed in the modren era.

"Yes! We're here." Kagome said as she climbed out with Shippo in her arms.

"Oh, good." Shippo sighed.

"Sis! Welcome home!!' Sota cried from a distance.

"AHH!! WHO'S THAT?!!?!!?" Shippo cried as he climbed onto Kagome's head.

"Shippo, calm down. It's just my little brother, Sota." Kagome explained as she pulled him off her head.

"Oh, no Inuyasha? Oh! Who's this?" Sota asked as he ran up in Kagome.

"Sota, this is my friend, Shippo." Kagome said with a smile.

"Oh! You're the fox demon! Can you really transform into different forms?" Sota asked as he eyes got wider.

"Yes, I can. All fox demons do." Shippo explainedas he studied Sota's form.

"Cool, come inside and show us!" Sota said as he walked oward the house.

"Us? There's more people?!!" Shippo asked.

"Yes, there is only two more people you have to meet. My mom and gramps." Kagome said as she walked toward the house with Shippo in her arms.

"O-ok! They shouldn't be too bad, right?" Shippo said as he tried to am himself.

"Kagome, dear! You're home! Oh, who's this?" Kagome's mom asked as Kagome and Shippo waked into the door.

"I'm Shippo. Nice to meet you!" Shippo said as he climbed down from Kagome's arms.

"Oh! You're the fox demon Kagome told us about!! You're cuter than I thought!!" Kagome's mom said as she picked up Shippo and started hugging him.

"AH! KAGOME!! I-I CA-AN'T B-BREATHE!!!!!!!!" Shippo yelled.

"Mom!! Let him go!!" Kagome said as she grapped Shippo from her mother. 

"I'm sorry. I kinda lose myself when I see something cute." Kagome's mom explained.

"It's ok! Just don't do that again!" Shippo panted out.

"Mom, can you fix dinner? I'm kinda hungry." Sota asked.

"Sure, sweetie." Kagome's mom said as she walked toward the kitchen.

Shippo's eyes was stuck on Kagome's mom and Sota actions. He watched them as if he were watching a movie. Kagome saw that Shippo was staring at them and thought

Why is he staring at them like that?

"Kagome!! You're back!!" Kagome's grandfather said as he came from upstairs.

"Kagome, Is that your gramps?" Shippo whispered.

"Yes." Kagome whispered back.

"Hiya! I'm Shippo! Nice to meet you!" Shippo said as he walked toward Kagome's grandfather.

"Demon!! Die!!" Kagome's grandfather yelled as he took out a sutra from his hakama.

"AHHH!! I'M A GOOD DEMON!!! I SWEAR!!" Shippo yelled.

"Gramps!! This is Shippo! My fox demon friend!!!" Kagome shouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said as he grinned and put away the sutra.

"Dad! Did you try to kill Shippo? I'm so sorry, honey." Kagome's mom said as she came from the kitchen.

"Thank you, Miss Higurashi." Shippo said as he smiled at her.

"You're welcome. Dad, you come in here with me and help me cook." Kagome's mom ordered.

"Alright." Gramps grumbled.

Shippo looked toward Kagome's mom and didn't take his eyes off of Kagome's mom.Kagome noticed him looking at her and wondered,

Why is he lookng at her like that? He doesn't do this in his era, so why here?

"Shippo? I'll show you around the house if you like?" Kagome said as she tapped Shippo on the shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, ok." Shippo said as if he were out of order.

"Are you ok, Shippo?" Kagome asked as she picked him up into her arms.

" Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just jealous of you and your brother." Shippo replied.

"Why?" Kagome asked.

"Because you have a mommy, and I lost mine to the Thunder Brothers." Shippo said as he buried his head into Kagome's chest. 

Chapter 3 by Shippolover570

It was quiet after Kagome and Shippo looked around the house. They were eating supper and Kagome's mother was starting to get worried. So, she broke the silence with a question.

"So, Shippo can you really transform into different people?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I can. Wanna see?" Shippo asked eagerly.

"Yes!" Sota said.

"Any requests?" Shippo asked as he came down from his seat.

"Inuyasha!!" Sota shouted.

"Ok! Transform!!" Shippo shouted.

There was a poof and smoke and there stood Inuyasha!

"Whoa!! Shippo, is that you?!" Sota asked.

"Yep! Pretty cool, huh?!" Shippo asked them.

"Shippo? Can you turn into Kagome?" Kagome's mom asked as she clapped for his transformtion.

"Yes, I can. Watch! Transform!" Shippo said as he disappeared into the puff of smoke.

"Whoa!! There's two Kagome's at the table!!! Sis, how can you tell the difference from the two of you?!" Sota asked in awe.

"That's easy. I don't have a tail, but he does! So, if you wanna tell which one is Shippo then look for the one who has a tail." Kagome explained as the room was once again covered in smoke.

"Kagome, Inuyasha said you have three friends who have met Inuyasha! I wanna meet them too!!!" Shippo said as he climbed into the seat again.

"Um, I don't know Shippo. They don't know about me traveling through time. And I don't know how to hide that tail of yours." Kagome explained.

"Please, Kagome!! If Inuyasha can do it, then so can I!!" Shippo said. 

Kagome sighed and said,

"Fine, I'll give them a call."

"Yay!!! I get to meet Kagome's friends!!!" Shippo yelled.

"Hey, isn't tomorrow bring a relative to school day? You can take Shippo and tell them that he's your cousin!" Sota said as he shoved noodles into his mouth.

"Sota, I already told you. I'm bringing you!!' Kagome said as she cleaned her bowls in the sink.

"But, I've already seen your school and I have school tomorrow! and I'm bringing Mom to my school!!" Sota protested.

"Mom!!" Kagome said as she looked over her shoulder.

"I think it's a great idea to bring Shippo to your school, Kagome." Kagome's mom answered.

"Kagome, May I pleeeeease go to your 'school' tomorrow?" Shippo asked in his puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!! But, you have to listen to me, no matter what!!" Kagome said as she whiped around to finish her dishes.

"YAY!!!" Shippo shouted as he jumped out of his seat.

"Shippo!! I got you!!" Kagome said as she ran to catch Shippo. 

"Mommy!!!" Shippo cried as he fell.

"Got you! Are you ok?!"  Kagome asked as she caught Shippo.

"Yes, I'm fine! I was scared, Mommy!!" Shippo cried.

Mommy? Kagome thought as she rocked the scared fox demon.

"Shippo, you're crying." Kagome said as she brushed the tears away.

"I don't care!! I'd rather stay up until dawn than to die tonight!!" Shippo cried.

"Shippo," Kagome said as she carried Shippo up to her room.

 

Chapter 4 by Shippolover570

"It's ok, Shippo. You're fine." Kagome said as she sat Shippo down on her bed.

"I know. I'm sorry, Kagome." Shippo answered sadly.

"It's ok. Shippo, can I ask you something?" Kagome asked.

"What?" Shippo asked as he brushed away his tears.

"Why did you call me 'Mommy'?" Kagome asked.

"I called you that because you remind me so much of her..." Shippo replied.

"I see." Kagome said.

"Kagome! I know this is asking so much of you, but will you be my new mommy?!" Shippo blurted out.

"Shippo!' Kagome shouted.

"Please?! I need a mommy real bad! And you have all the skills to be a mommy!! PLEASE???" Shippo said as tears ran down his face.

"Shippo," Kagome said.

"There's a small ritual to make you my mommy. All I have to do is to bite you and suck your blood. And you have to make and small cut on me and suck my blood. That's all! Please??" Shippo pleaded.

Kagome sighed and said,

"Alright. Make it quick."

"Thank you so much, Kagome!! I love you!!" Shippo called out as he leaned over toward her hand and bite her.

"Ow!" Kagome said.

"Sorry."Shippo muffled.

"It's ok. You done, yet?" She asked.

"Yep! All done! Your turn." Shippo said as he pulled away from Kagome's hand.

"Ok. Where should I cut you?" Kagome said.

"On my hand. Here, I'll make a small cut for you." Shippo replied as he cut his hand with his claw.

"Ok, here I go..." Kagome said as she pulled his hand into her mouth and started to suck his blood.

After a few minutes, Kagome and Shippo were in an embrace. Kagome looked at Shippo and saw he still had blood on his face.She wipped the blood away with her finger.

"Thanks, Mommy." Shippo replied.

"You're welcome, Shippo."

"So, will I call you 'Mommy' at your 'school'?" Shippo asked timidly.

"No, you'll call me your cousin. Go to sleep. You need your sleep for tomorrow." Kagome said as she pulled Shippo into the covers of her bed.

"Ok, goodnight." Shippo yawned.

"Goodnight, Shippo..." Kagome said as she kissed him lightly on the forehead. 

Chapter 5 by Shippolover570

It was morning and Shippo and Kagome were on the move to school. Shippo was so excited that he woke up at 5:30am!! Kagome had made Shippo wear baggy pants to cover his tail. They walked into the school grounds and Shippo was silent until he heard the bell.

"What was that?!" Shippo asked.

"That's the bell. We gotta get to my class before the bell rings again." Kagome explained as she walked towards the school entrance.

"Wait up!!" Shippo called out.

The bell rang again once Kagome and Shippo walked into the classroom. Everybody looked at Shippo and Kagome. Kagome took Shippo's hand and walked to her seat which was next to Yuka.

"Kagome! Who's this? He's cute!" Yuka asked.

"I'm Shippo! I'm her cousin."

"AWW!! How cute! How old are you, Shippo?" Yuka asked.

"I'm 7 years old. What's your name?" Shippo asked.

"I'm 15. I'm Kagome's friend." She replied.

"Hey, where's your relative?" Kagome asked.

"Oh, my little brother got the flu." Yuka replied.

"I'm sorry." Shippo answered.

"Who's the pipsqueak?" A man's voice asked.

"Big brother!! What are you doing here?!" Yuka asked.

"I'm here for Bring your relative to school day!! So, Kagome who's the pipsqueak?" He asked.

"I'm not a pipsqueak! I'm Shippo! I'm her cousin!!" Shippo shouted.

"Oh, really? You're pretty tiny to be a 7 year old!" He boomed.

"Shut up!" Shippo shouted again.

The bell rang for first period. Yuka and Kagome had the same classes. Shippo and Yuka's brother didn't see eye to eye.

90 minutes pasted and it was time for second period, which was on the other side of the school.

"So, Kagome you still single?" Yuka's brother asked.

"I would never date a jock like yourself." Kagome answered coldly.

"Yeah! You're not Kagome's tpye!' Shippo added.

"Shut up!!!" Yuka's brother shouted as he punched Shippo down to the floor!!

"Shippo!!" Kagome cried.

"That'll show him to talk so tough. What are you going to do now, Call out for your Mommy?" He insulted.

Shippo's eyes started to fill with tears. Kagome told him not to listen to that idiot. He still insulted Shippo by telling him to cry for his mommy. Kagome couldn't take it anymore. She told Shippo to cover his eyes.

"Go ahead! Call for Mommy!! Do it, pipsqueak!!" He yelled as he slapped him on his head.

"Mommy!!!!" Shippo cried.

Kagome walked up to Yuka's brother. He looked at her like she was stupid or something. Just then, WHAM!! Punched in the face and kicked in his special place!! "Don't you dare say that stuff to my cousin!! He doesn't have a mom!! Dumbass!!! Say something like that to him again and I'll make sure you won't be able to have kids!!! Got that?!!" Kagome screamed as she looked down upon him.

"Kagome...." Shippo whispered.

"Man, he was annoying!!" Kagome said as she picked Shippo up in her arms.

"Thank you, Mommy." Shippo whispered in Kagome's ear.

"Your welcome." Kagome whisered back. 

End Notes:
Good reviews please!!!!
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=1973