Ai No Hana by Lady Agi
Summary:  It's about how a group of friends see each other after not seeing each other for 3 years. The last time the grouo of friends seen each other they were in 6th grade. they end up going to the same bording school. What will happen this school year? What will happen when the group of friends find out that there closest friend is not human? Will they still be friends or will they turn there back on her? Are any of the group of friends human? read to find out. Read to find out I DON'T OWN INUYASHA RUMIKO TAKASHI DOES. Rated PG 13 for language.
Categories: Crossover Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 767 Read: 5509 Published: 04 Jan 2012 Updated: 04 Jan 2012

1. Info by Lady Agi

2. Chapter 1 by Lady Agi

Info by Lady Agi
Author's Notes:

I don't own InuYasha Rumiko Takahashi does

Agi: She has long straight black hair with 4 red highlights and red at the end of her hair.She Where’s black pants, and red pants. She whereas black shirts with skull, and red shirts with skulls she may where shirts that are pink or really girly shirts but you don’t wanna call her a girly girl. She is punk, Goth, tomboy, and sometimes a girly girl. She has blue/gray eyes. She is really pale some think she is sick. She acts coldly to everyone but sticks up for her friends. Some say she needs to loosen up but she yells at them. Her friends are Lexis, Ziki, Dijon, Kioshi, Haro, Titchell, Mitchell, Michele, Kiko, Danger, and Alex, Sesshomaru, Rin, Sango, and Kohaku. She is in 8th grade now. She goes by the nicknames Agi, Agi-chan, Ag, and Ci. she is 13 years old.

Ziki: she is a girly girl. She has short brown blond hair, and forest green eyes. She is a little short but not too short. She is in 8th grade. Her friends are Agi, Kioshi, Haro, Titchell, Mitchell, Michele, Kiko, Danger, and Dijon. She thinks of Agi as her little sister. She thinks of Mitchell, and Michele as her older brothers, and she thinks of Haro, and Titchell as her younger brothers. She goes by the nickname is Cece. Ziki is 14 years old.

Ethen: He has straight long black hair. He is Goth, and Punk. He has 2 sisters and 3 brothers. His 2 sisters names are Agi, and Rin Agi is 12 and Rin is 6. His 3 brothers names are Baykay, Neko, And Inu-Baykay. Ethen is 14 years old
Chapter 1 by Lady Agi

The sun was shinning and birds were chirping like any other day. School was about to start for the students. every one was up and about."Agi wake up." A girl said except me.
"I don't want to." i said.
"You're going to be late." she said. she pulled the covers off me and grab my hand. 'THUMP' I was on the floor now.
"Fine I'm up. Did you have to do that Ziki. Oh how did you get in here my door is locked." I said going to my walk in closet and put on my school uniform. The uniform was white with red designs. My room was light red put not pink with dark red roses and black roses, I had dork red silk blankets and black pillows, My curtains were Black with red roses, my whole room was dark red and black exempt the main color of my walls.
"Come on Agi." Ziki said.
"Alright I'm coming." i said 'She's pushy.'

We were in first hour i sat next to the window in the back of the room Sesshomaru sat next to me Ziki sat next to him, Haro sat in front of me Sango sat next to Haro. Me and my Friends sat in the back to rows.

"Hey Agi." Haro said.
"Hey Haro." I said showing no emotions.
"You do need to loosen up." Haro said.
"OK class quite down." Mr. Fatso (fat so) said.
"OK Mr. Fatso." A boy in the front of the room said. He had silver hair and a red Hat on.
"Inuyasha how would you like to go to the office?" Mr.Fatso said.
"I would love to go to the office Mr.Fatso who eats like a giant." I said.
"AGI CROSS COME TO THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY." The Princepel yelled over the speaker.

"Can't you stay out of trouble for atleast a week." Mr.Fatso said as I left the room.
"Take your seat." Mr.Fatso said I took my seat.. I had a note on my desk.

It read 'what did you do to get sent to the office.'

"Sesshomaru who gave me this letter?" I wispered.

"Inuyasha my yonger half brother the one with silver hair." Sesshomaru said as the bell rang. Me and Sesshomaru graved are things and leave the class.

"Hey Sesshomaru I never knew you had a friend and one that seems to get in trouble alot." The Boy named Inuysha said in a teasing way.

"Shut up befor you have a broken arm, bruises, and a bloody nose." I said in a cold tone.

"Agi Cross what did I tell you about getting into fights this week." the princeple said.

"You said to not get in to a fight." I said.

"Good now get to class you three." He siad. we went to class by the time the lunch bell rang i was bourd.

"Hey are you going to sit with us today?" a girl ask

"Yae." i said sitting at the table.

The rest of the school day went by fast.

End Notes:
Please Review
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2067