Silent but Deadly by Sunset Miko
Summary: A strange odor creeps into camp… Drabble written for LiveJournal's Dokuga_Contest.
Categories: Humor, Drabbles Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: Sunset's Drabbles
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 291 Read: 1891 Published: 19 Jan 2012 Updated: 19 Jan 2012

1. Silent but Deadly by Sunset Miko

Silent but Deadly by Sunset Miko

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not profit from these fics.

 

Silent but Deadly by SunsetMiko [Drabble #122]  – Dokuga_Contest on LiveJournal

 

Theme: lunch
Genre: Humor
Rating: G
Warnings: none
Word Count: 200
Summary: A strange odor creeps into camp…

Note: My apologies for the juvenile humor.

Another Note: This was written LAST January and I'm just getting around to posting it now. Sorry!

                                                            

 

Inuyasha was the first to notice it, his nose wrinkling first in confusion and then in disgust. Without a word, the hanyou got up and quickly left the area.

 

“I wonder what got into him,” Kagome mused aloud.

 

Shippo was suddenly on her shoulder, his nose buried in her hair. “I think I have some idea.”

 

It hit Sango next. “Oh, Miroku! Was that completely necessary?!”

 

The monk looked confused, but a quick sniff cleared things right up for him. “That was not me. If that smell had come out of me I’d be seriously concerned for my health.”

 

Kagome gave her friends a look. “What are you talking about?”

 

“Are you kidding me? You honestly can’t smell that?” Sango asked in amazement and not a small amount of concern for Kagome’s faulty sense of smell.

 

Kagome took a deep, intentional sniff that ended in a violent coughing fit. “Oh, geez, did something die?”

 

A strange gurgling noise caught everyone’s attention and they all turned to look at the silent taiyoukai. They’d almost forgotten his presence completely, until his stomach reminded them.

 

“Are you… feeling okay?” Kagome asked slowly.

 

Sesshoumaru scowled. “It appears that lunch did not agree with me.”

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2075