Feudal Fairy Tale (an inuyasha fanfic) by Uchiamalfoy
Summary: Hey Guys I'm Yunica Higurashi And I'm 15 Years Old and in the tenth grade i thought i'd have a what i call normal life and grow up to be a normal schoolgirl, yeah right. thought i had the normal family.....yeah right.
Categories: General, Drabbles, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Adult Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1687 Read: 6728 Published: 03 Apr 2012 Updated: 03 Apr 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Uchiamalfoy

2. Chapter 2 by Uchiamalfoy

Chapter 1 by Uchiamalfoy
INTRO~
A Long Time ago my aunt kagome found out that she had been reincarnated from an acient priestess,who by the way protected the shikon no tama and 500 hundred years later,it was born into her.Literally and she could pass through the bone eaters well, she met the hanyo inuyasha and accidentally shattered the jewl, the gathered the pieces of course. anywho, inuyasha and kagome fell in love got married and i've never met her. its been over 27 years since then. dad used to tell me stories about her and says i look like her alot,mom's never met kagome either but she's heard the stories,too i'll be 15 tomorrow and for 25 years of my life i thought i would never meet my aunt kagome but the again,yeah right.


"Yunica...I need an answer.'' nekko stared at me with intensity from across the table dramatically defeated i passed my french fries across the table to him. twinfools aka karinna plopped down beside me."Happy Birthday!'' she said handing me a medium sized boxed. i opened it. all my favorite flavors of puccho stick sodas.Twin! Omg. i hugged her. yuri, came to sit down she was smiling wide. i'm not giving you your present until your party tonight. she said. you really dont have to. i commented back i added a bit more dried nori on my cheese bread and took a bite. nekko laughed.i cant wait till tonight. he said, i smiled from across the table, nekko said aloud. a pre celebration...to our best best friend on 3: Sekai de watashitachi no saiko no yujin, kongo appu setchaku zai issho ni sore ga ketsugo watashitachi o, yunica o'' (Our best friend in the world, the mixed up glue that bonds us together,yunica) we raised our cups of bubble tea. Yunica they all said,~ dad was attempting to hide the cake when i got home. sai and sun were not yet home from school and mom was still at work.Chotto papa! i said. he closed the fridge really fast. um hai didnt expect you home so fast, here, he handed me a box that was partially open. you opened it. i aske him. he shook his head and went back to work on making fingers foods. just pretend like you didnt see any of this. he said. i smilled and walked upstairs as i opened my room door tiny tail stuck out of my box and next to it, a tiny head. "Kitsune Tamamo! what are you doing in here?'' i took my kittens out and put them aside my bed and smiled at what my grandma and grandpa sent me. a birthday card,nutella poptarts some more journals and a six pack pf coca cola i took a shower before changing into my birthday outfit. i could here my sisters sai and sun downstairs http://www.google.com/imgres?q=japanese+twin+girls&um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=612&tbm=isch&tbnid=u8In8E6IafK6SM:&imgrefurl=http://www.baby-pictures.org/cute-twins-baby-girls-2/&docid=8eob_ALlbzKGwM&imgurl=http://www.baby-pictures.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/twins-baby-girls.jpg&w=376&h=319&ei=VBd5T4S_EoOG2gWIveG1Bg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=550&vpy=290&dur=601&hovh=207&hovw=244&tx=106&ty=143&sig=103870527760876170517&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=141&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0 while wrapped in my towel i pulled out my aunt kagomes old scrap book why was it in here? because this used to be my aunts old room except i changed alot about it. it wasnt as girly as it used to be. i stared at her old picture sone from the modern world some she took when she was in the 'Feudal era' i saw yuri's mom yuka. and my dad when he was younger. i flipped the page and all the pictures were labeled and spread out she wasnt kidding when she said feudal. there were so many vivid people so many odd names and they all looked so differednt shippou, miroku,sango inuyasha kaede........Sesshomaru i looked at the picture of sesshomaru for a long time until i heard a knock on my door. Yuni! Mommys home and she wants to give you something" sai yelled. "so do we! said sun i got dressed hurriedly. http://www.polyvore.com/happy_birthday_yunica/set?id=46443642 and went downstairs mom was just putting her shoes back under her bed, Happy Birthday! she said or did i already tell you that today? i smiled at my mom and said only a million times this morning.and lets not forget you drove by while i was walking to school and said it. dad walked in with a heavy set box with a green bow on it. whats that? i asked mom and dad both smiled, this. he stated all seriously belonged to kagome when she went to highschool here,we thought you'd like it since youre in to this sort of stuff we made a few modifications. i took the box and set it on the bed before opening it. i opened it slowly, i wooden quiver with green and orange markings lay above a large bow and a bundle of arrows, i stared at it. You're giving this to me i asked finally, it was beautiful and i loved archery. dad nodded. i figured since you like archery and all we'd give it to you it's probably what kagome would have done. if she had known you had existed.i hugged my parents just as the doorbell rang sai and sun came bursting in,yuni yuni your friends are here! your friends are here!
Chapter 2 by Uchiamalfoy
my cake was oh so beautiful. it even came with the hidden sand village i was missing i put it on right after i blew out my candles. what was my wish? I want to go to the feudal era i thought. after countless hours of: open mine no open mine! the party finally ended. nekko was the last to leave giving me a BIG hug. i attempted to help my mom and dad but they stopped me. Hey. no its your birthday you shouldnt be cleaning up. i put my hands up in surrender and turned to go upstairs.Goodnight mom, dad u guys are the best. i ran upstairs and shut my door my green hello kitty pajamas were already in my bathroom i looked outside of my windoow where our family shrine was and i just died a little inside. sai and sun ran past me in the hall when i was going to take a shower~ i read durarara before bed because celty kicked butt and fell asleep to stereopony. asleep while i was dreaming, i had a weird dream the figure drew closer and nearer. his black hair swayed and his violet eyes glowed in darkness his long locks blew to reveal a twisted smile. he smiled and a growl rippled from his teeth. i jumped up with a gasp. and looked out my window towards the shrine. i felt tingly. i opened my window and carefully crawled out i walked towards the shrine and looked over my shoulder to make sure my parents hadnt woken up i opened the door to the old well i felt even more tingly then i did before i went over where a sutra lay and touched the outer part of the well where it tingled the most~
Lord sesshomaru woke with a start. tingles shot up his spine. This is most uncomfortable he heard a slight swooshing in the distance, Damn as much as he dreaded it, he saw it, jaken following behind Tomareia as she turned cartwheels gracefully through the air. jaken bowed slightly. Lord sesshomaru- Oh! sorry my lord you you dont look too happy. he bowed low again. Tomareia chuckled,her bangs shook with every move. Sesshomaru, hehe who ya foolin? jaken looked up at her. How dare you talk to-"- "Brother. she said she walked right up to him he stared elsewhere. Who is that? tomareia asked him skeptically, she folded her arms tightly across her chest. sesshomaru turned his back to her and scoffed lightly. simply a mere human, and i'd appreciate it.- his voice slipped into a cold whisper. If you didnt read my mind. he stalked off~ mean while, Kagome sat with ichiro outside,for he couldnt sleep. she was suddenly full alert, Mama? ichiro asked her she stood, ichiro, she asked. do you feel that? inuyasha heard them from outside, kagome whats going on, are you alright? she came out rubbing his eyes, his eyes on his wife and son. ichiro's ears twitched. whats that. he thought, Mama,mama i do feel it, its tingly, mama it's comming from bones eaters well. kagome whipped around and looked at her husband. she started. oh no. he said grabbing her arm not tonight kagome we'll check it out in the morning. inuyasha let go of her and gestured inside of their hut. he then looked at ichiro,You too little man he said. ichiro sighed and looked up at inuyasha, dad,i'm 14 i'm not a little man anymore. he gently pushed his son inside, and followed behind, inuyasha could feel the tingly feeling,too he didnt want to risk it. as he began to shut the bamboo curtain,he caught a glimpse of kian leaving the village in somewhat of a hurry, looking over her shoulder with every step. Hopeless kid, inuyasha said and turned inside.
Yunica~ i woke up early on monday, i didnt tell my mom or dad what had happened this past weekend my mother handed me my lunch and kissed me before she went to work and dad was dropping sai and sun off at school, have a good day hun, Hai'' i said and walked out to where twinfools was waiting for me i handed her my nutella sandwich as i walked out. Domo! she said nekko caught up to us.i swallowed hard. hey guys, i had a weird dream last saturday. i admitted. nekko's eye linered eyes stared down at me. what kind of dream? he asked idek dude but- yuri ran towards us. Guys? whats up. she smiled then it faded a little bit. whats up. twinfools shrugged yuna was just about to tell us about her weird dream. the all turned to look at me.             
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2111