Promised story... by kagome x inuyasha
Summary: Inu Yasha and Kagome were stuck in the Naruto-verse and couldn't get out.  They meet a kid Naruko who was being abused by her own village. Horrible summary I know...
Categories: Crossover, Angst/ Drama, Romance Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 320 Read: 6602 Published: 17 Nov 2012 Updated: 24 Nov 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Naruto and Inu Yasha don't belong to me...

Pairings:

Kagome x Inu Yasha

Sasuke x Naruko

Miroku X Sango

1. One-shot by kagome x inuyasha

2. Chapter 2 by kagome x inuyasha

One-shot by kagome x inuyasha

Inu Yasha and Kagome were confused. How you may ask? Well a certain monk was messing around with forces he shouldn't have...

[[[FLASHBACK]]]

Miroku was playing around with a book brought to him by Kagome, when Sesshomaru was wanting to spar with them.

"Otouto-san, I'm ready to fight."

"Over my dead body!!!" Miroku yelled.

Sesshomaru smirked. "Why not?"

"Because you didn't invite me..." Miroku laughed.

"Fine, you can spar, too. Go get Kagome, she needs to train to."

Not noticing her presence, Sesshomaru jumped when he heard a "I'm here," from Kagome.

Inu Yasha became annoyed very fast as soon as the fight started. 'Darn him, he keeps dodging my attacks...' Inu Yasha thought bitterly.

Sesshomaru smirked even harder. "Little Brother, I thought I told you to get stronger...."

"Shut up!!!" Inu Yasha growled.

Miroku was preparing his new attack, when he didn't notice how much energy he put into it.

He fired it at Kagome and Inu Yasha and they were gone.

"Where did they go?" Sesshomaru asked.

"I put too much energy into my attack." Miroku whispered to himself.

FLASHBACK END 

End Notes:
That's a wrap!!!! I hope you like it... I will not have an update schedule so don't look forward to me being on here every week... Please review so you can give me ideas because I started this story from the top of my head.
Chapter 2 by kagome x inuyasha

Inu Yasha and Kagome were mad!

"I have a monk to kill when I get back!" Inu Yasha growled.

He was in the middle of a rant when a child's scream broke him out of his thoughts.

"HELP ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!" The shrill scream pierced the air like an earring would an ear.

"Inu Yasha, we have to help the child!"

They ran to the destination in little to no time at all.

"What's wrong?" Inu Yasha asked. They saw that a young girl had a lot of gashes running down her almost nude torso. Some men were on pinning her down on the floor and cutting her small, frail body.

"What the hell is going on here?" Inu Yasha all but growled.

A man began to smirk, "We are goimg to kill this demon girl."

Inu Yasha snorted. "Demon my ass! You don't even know the meaning of the word."

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2195