SuperLuv by lettheinkbleed
Summary: Inuyasha is fed up with the way Kouga is treating the woman he loves. He decides to take matters into his own hands, but what can a hanyou, whose picky demonic powers only appear when he is in danger, faces off against a full wolf demon?
Categories: Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance, Romance > One-Shots Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1132 Read: 2182 Published: 20 Jul 2013 Updated: 20 Jul 2013
Story Notes:
I do not own the song! The full credit goes to Shane Dawson as does the story's plot. I was watching his music video and decided to write the fiction! 

1. The Boy Who Won His Girl by lettheinkbleed

The Boy Who Won His Girl by lettheinkbleed

(Disclaimer: I do not own the song or the plot. I got both from a Shane Dawson video! I thought it was a really cute video and wanted to give it an Inuyasha spin!) 

 

Kouga tugged Kagome through the hallway, past Inuyasha who was watching sadly. She pulled her arm free to open her locker and get her books for her next class. Kouga stalked around and smacked them out of her hands with a scoff before stomping away. She shook her head and looked down sadly.

I'm running out of time. I hope that I can save you somehow. If I, If I had superpowers. I'd save the world and you would be mine. Inuyasha thought as he watched her. A pair of hands shoved him down and he grunted in pain, his anger awakening his demon blood, giving him half the strength of his brother.

Have no fear, your hero is here. My super sense is tellin' me that danger is near.
I'm gettin' close to you so I can watch your back. A villain's on the loose and he's ready to attack, oh!
He thought as he ran to chase down the boy that had tormented his friend. He tripped as he reached the older boy. But I'm not a superhero, I'm not that kinda guy, but I can save you baby, give me a try. The half demon thought as he looked up at the boy who grinned. He glanced over his shoulder at Kagome who was watching in concern. The demon blood retreated at his embarrassment and he jumped up to run. Cause I'm runnin' out of time. I know what I came to do, and I didn't come to lose, so I'll fight until you're mine. Kouga’s friend tripped him and he fell again, his demonic blood returning. And if trouble comes around, I won't be backin' down, tonight They pulled him up and slammed him into a set of lockers, pushing him between them until he collapsed in pain, the laughter of the other students made his blood retreat once more and he watched Kagome walk by offering him an apologetic smile. Ooooooooh, if you're in danger. Ooooooooh, I'm here to save ya. Ooooooooh, that's what I'm made of oh oh oh ooh, give you my SuperLuv.

Later that day he sat at his normal place lunch table watching Kouga bully the other kids into giving him their lunch. Been fightin' for your luv for all this time. What I gotta do to make you mine. Got no super speed, but I'm runnin' this town. “If you get in my way, I'm a take you down.” He muttered glaring at the man. As if he heard the utterance the wolf demon looked up seeing Inuyasha staring at him. The boy quickly looked down but it was too late to take back what he said. But I'm not a superhero. I'm not that kinda guy. But I can save you baby, give me a try. The man walked up to him already cracking his knuckles to punch the hanyou. He grabbed Inuyasha’s head and slammed it against the table once more awakening the demon blood in Inuyasha. Cause I'm runnin' out of time. The hanyou pushed himself back off the table, shoving Kouga off to the side before running over to the girl. “I know what I came to do, and I didn't come to lose, so I'll fight until you're mine. And if trouble comes around, I won't be backin' down, tonight.” Kagome looked up and furrowed her brow in confusion. The silver hair and dog ears confusing her as to who the boy was. She glanced over as Kouga walked up tapping Inuyasha on his shoulder. The boy turned and Kouga upper cut him. Ooooooooh, if you're in danger. The hanyou stood again. Ooooooooh, I'm here to save ya. Kouga hit him with a right hook knocking the boy down again. Ooooooooh, that's what I'm made of. The boy fell once more, but forced himself back up. Oh oh oh ooh, give you my SuperLuv. Finally a left hook left the boy sitting against the bench wondering if it was even worth the pain. Kagome and Kouga’s cronies stood and left.

Inuyasha walked into school the next day contemplating what he should do. Can't you see.

(That you never) His conscious whispered.

We're meant to be.

(You're like no other)

So come with me say your mine

(Don't keep me waiting)

He thought of everything Kagome had suffered through, all the pain she had seen in her life and all this prick was putting her through. He slammed his books down in anger and ran to meet Kouga in the parking lot. Cause I'm runnin' out of time. I know what I came to do, and didn't come to lose. So I'll fight until you're mine and if trouble comes around, I won't be backin' down, tonight. He skidded to a stop in front of Kouga’s car, hearing the breaks skid. The car hit him anyway and threw him into a sign, his pain and rage awakening the demonic blood. He stormed over pulling Kouga out of the car and throwing him across the parking lot. Ooooooooh, if you're in danger. He jumped onto of the wolf and punched him in the face. Ooooooooh, I'm here to save ya. He punched the man again feeling bones crunch under his fist. Ooooooooh, that's what I'm made of. Oh oh oh ooh give you my SuperLuv. He walked over as Kagome pushed through the crowd watching in horror. He pushed himself off Kouga and walked over to her. He opened his mouth to talk when he heard the wolf stand. He turned and ran, raising his fist and decking the man in the face, the momentum and strength of the punch sent the wolf flying. He turned as Kagome pushed from the crowd and walked over to him. He opened his arms and she stepped into them, wrapping her own around his neck. “And all you really need has been right in front of you this whole time. And I, I didn't need no super powers. I saved the world and now you are mine. Now you're mine.” She pushed the hair out of his face and smiled, recognizing him finally. His demon blood cooled and he returned to his normal mortal appearance, leaning down to kiss her as she leaned up to meet his lips. 

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2268