Waiting Fifty Years For Him by LoneAngel
Summary:

Back with Venagance! I havent been on here for years, and now I'm coming back with a Crack!Fic.

Kikyo is dead, Inuyasha is pinned to a tree, Naraku should be happy. He isn't. Why, you ask? Just that a certain Miko died with the Shikon Jewel. Now, Naraku has to wait... But for what? The question is answered! What did Naraku do while Inuyasha was pinned to the tree?


Categories: Action/ Adventure, Humor Characters: Naraku
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 478 Read: 2041 Published: 24 Feb 2014 Updated: 24 Feb 2014
Story Notes:
Crackyness, occness. Humor and maybe slight NaraSess...

1. Chapter 1 by LoneAngel

Chapter 1 by LoneAngel
Author's Notes:
Grammer mistakes, and misspellings are in here somewhere.

Kikyo is dead, Inuyasha is pinned to a tree, Naraku should be happy. He isn't. Why, you ask? Just that a certain Miko died with the Shikon Jewel.

Now, while he could go and dig her up from the ground, he was not going to look for the dead woman. He was better than that.

Like mangoes. Mangoes, to him personally, were the best fruits in the world. So, yes. Naraku waas like a mango. A juicy and ripe mango.

Anyways, while he could also get someone to do his evil bidding, he has no one. Except the demons in his body... Which, he once pondered: Does that mean I have.. A personailty disorder or something..? Wait. No. His body was made of demons, not his mind. Duh!

Naraku heaved a heavy sigh, flicking his black wavy hair away from his red eyes in boredom. "So bored!" He groaned. And yes, he was bored. Very bored. And thirsty. Very thirsty.

Wasn't he a full demon now...? No, half. He was a human before. A super sexy human may he add. Until he caught fire.

And broke his legs.

And arms.

And back..

Okay! So, he basically broke every bone in his body! Don't judge him! It was all that damned Rasetsu's fault. Sheesh, he didn't need to get mad at him.. Okay.. Maybe he had the right, Rasetsu did lose an eye because of him...

But, that deducted major sexiness from his body! And, it was quite painful!

Hey! Now, his new body exceeds that sexiness. He's grateful for that!

He sighed again. He really wanted to do something,. Weren't villians suppose to.. Be mean and evil..? Oh! What the hell was he thinking? He use to be a bandit when he was human! Ofcourse he'll go around killing people, stealing their mangoes, and kicking puppies. Noo.. He would not kick puppies, he like puppies. Just as much as he liked spiders. (If he ever had to choose, spiders would win. Only becasue they killed with venom.) Wait! Wasn't Inuyasha a dog? Great, just great. His enemy (not really an enemy now... Since.. You know, the whole Tree thing...) was like a dog. Not a puppy, puppies were cute. Inuyasha was not. Atleast, he wasn't a spider. Or a unicorn.

If he was, Naraku would kill him. Like.. Now. Even if it was low for killing a sleeping man. He disliked unicorns. They did not make sense.. With their horn and everything...

.. So.. What if he did go and kill him now? Wouldn't that save the trouble if Inuyasha ever woke up..? Pfft! Like that would happen, he was safe. Totally safe. He just had to fine that stupid dead miko body! And tear out the jewel shard..

But now, all Naraku wanted to do was be lazy. He did just cause the eath of Kikyo and Inuyasha! He deserved rest.


End Notes:
Review and rate, please~
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2311