Call Me Maybe by Brandypandyxxx
Summary: My muse was the song. Not sure if this is going to be a one shot or not. Simple yet sweet Sess/Kagome with some Fun and lot's of...running? ONE SHOT!
Categories: Drabbles, Humor Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 440 Read: 1992 Published: 02 Apr 2014 Updated: 02 Apr 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Brandypandyxxx

Chapter 1 by Brandypandyxxx
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Kagome ran down the hall, her big boy fan club running after her. Everyone wanted an invite to her party!

Her laugh filled the hall's as she ran, her green school skirt brushing against her legs, her long black hair swaying fast behind her. Close to her chest she held cream invites.

Kagome raced down the hall "Kouga!" She called, smiling as he smiled at her. She pulled the invite and tossed it with her finger's, at him, it raced over his head, his strong hand shot up and caught it "Thanks Kagome!"

Kagome didn't even pause in her running.

Next was Inuyasha, he didn't even turn when she called his name, he could hear her panting from running, she tossed his and he caught it without even looking, he huffed as she kept running, her boy fan club making his own hair sways as they chased her on. Kikyo's was slid on the floor, Kagome kept running, still smiling and still laughing. Kikyo bent and picked her's up, shaking her head, no doubt Kagome was having too much fun!

Kagome burst through the cafe, she ran, jumped over and chair and yelled at Sango,

"Catch" She said as she ran past, Sango did just that and smiled,

Miroku was next, out the door she went, out to the field were he was playing ball, Kagome went straight between the game "Here ya go Miroku" She said as she placed the invite in his hand, never stopping, not even for a second, and like that she was gone, and the many male's still being her.

Kagome had one more, she went back in to the school, down the hall and made a sharp turn, almost skidding, she smiled big as her eye sat on him. Sesshomaru turned when he hears her, she had made a sharp turn and was now running right at him. He wondered if she was going to run into him, behind her, lot's of guy's.

Her smile grew wide the closer she got to him, he lifted an eyebrow as she skidded to her first stop, after all he was a dead end. Kagome panted, her fan club had stopped five feet behind her. She took the last invite and slapped it into his chest, her palm laying flat on it.

She smiled up at him "I'd love to stay and chat, but got to run!" Pun intended.

Kagome once again took off, her follower's close behind her.

Sesshomaru sighed and tucked the invite under his arm, he spared another glance as Kagome ran back out of the school, he wondered if the girl ever got tired.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2316