Sweet Gentile Love by WolfDemon-Nadeshiko
Summary: a love story about a human and a demon but you dont know who~
Categories: Romance, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kouga
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1595 Read: 11943 Published: 29 Dec 2014 Updated: 02 Apr 2015
Story Notes:
love story..my first story PS dsi will give me only a special amount to type on the story

1. Chapter 1 by WolfDemon-Nadeshiko

2. Chapter 2 by WolfDemon-Nadeshiko

3. Chapter 3 by WolfDemon-Nadeshiko

Chapter 1 by WolfDemon-Nadeshiko
Author's Notes:
...i dont like love all that much never dated anyone but im gonna give this story thing a go....i guess
Kagome, her black hair blew gentily in the easy breeze. The smell of cherry blossom flowers where in the air as she walked down a special path. The path led to an area full of the cherry blossom trees that was quit beautiful.
"ahhh such a nice day to go on a walk" the girl said as she twirl her green skirt holding it with her hands. Soon later kagome got closer to the trees she so despratly wanted to see, but kagome would have to first trail through a small area of forest first. She entered through the small forest, along the way Kagome took the time to check out the seanery all around her. Atop of a hill there was on oak tree all alone up top, There she saw a boy
"hmm..wonder what a boy is doing way out here?" She questioned herself. Kagome walked over close to the boy, he had white flowing long hair and a red outfit on, as she got closer and closer Kagome noticed he had little white dog ears.
"He-...Hes a demon!...i dont know about this anymore" she whispered to herself thinking of changing her mind about going to talk to the boy.
Some how the boy noticed her and turned his face to see her, his golden yellow eyes glowed a bit in the evening sunlight. All Kagome could do was stand there like an idiot and stare back at the boy. She was frozen in place to scared to move, not knowing what was going to happen. The boy waited for her to speak, but Kagome was trembling in her shoes. "well, explain what your doing here girl, dont you know i claimed this area of the forest? which means you need to leave" the boy said with a glare then turned back around listening to see if she'd leave. But instead she walked over to him and kneeled down infront of him. He had a wound on his side his hand was over it trying to stop the bleeding but the wound was getting worse. "please let me help you your wounded" She placed her hand on his hand that was on the wound. The boy threw his hand away sending Kagomes flying off and her falling back onto the ground..
End Notes:
welp gave it a try..ill write more
Chapter 2 by WolfDemon-Nadeshiko
Author's Notes:
ugh finally wifi is working
Kagome was pushed to the ground her hands hands above her head she was being held down by the boy as he hovered over her squirming body.
"I dont need help from some brain dead human priss" he laughed but his smile soon turned into a frown as the pain from the wound grew the more he moved. He fell off her and onto the bottom of the tree onto his left side.
"please let me help you...i can make you fell better" She sat up and smiled sweetly at the demon moving just a tad closer to him. He huffed with an agitated look on his face."fine but do it quick and get the hell outa here!" He winced in pain letting Kagome do her stuff. She grabbed a nurse kit out of her bag and started. She disinfected and cleaned the extra blood, stiched up the wound then wrapped it in gause. "so...got a name i can call you if we meet again?" she smiled up at him. "like well ever meet again...but its Inuyasha" He glared. Kagome tried to ignore the way he said his name, that angered and anoyyed way he said it. "well inuyasha, I'm Kagome". She said in a sweet way. Iuyasha looked away as a blush started to form thinking to himself 'errr why is this human helping me?' Kagome helped him up onto his feet then took some fabric tieing it around him to help stop the bleeding."there your all done now" Kagome started to put her stuff up back in her bag. Inuyasha was getting impatient and wanted her out...
End Notes:
r&r
Chapter 3 by WolfDemon-Nadeshiko
Author's Notes:
finally im at school and i can use my chromebook to type so this chapter is gonna be a long one btw i type fast..wolfie loves you!.....btw ima be in the chapter just cause :P 

Inuyasha was getting tired that the girl was taking her time in fixing him up, it was just some stupid little wound not like he was gonna die or anything. He stood up once Kagome was finished and he pointed his finger out of the wood motioning her to go, but all Kagome did was stand there looking up at him.

"Uh I was just passing by her to see the cherry blossoms and this was a short cut to get there." Inuyasha had a sturn yet mad look in his golden colored eyes. "I'm getting fed up with you not leaving TAKE ANOTHER PATH!" Inuyasha slapped her cheek hard thus Kagome fell to the ground again tears forming in her eyes as her hand was placed to where he slapped her. All Kagome did was get up and ran away from the demon. Kagome ran as fast as she could into this one village not even knowing where she was going. The village was ome to a demon everyone loved. Kagomne ran so fast she ran into a pile of chopped wood falling flat on her face. Villagers stopped and looked at the girl and ran over to help her.

"Hey this girl looks funny her clothes are i mean." one  of the villagers said looking her over as another helped her up onto her feet. "HEy maybe we should let her know about this girl, i mean she looks lost adn seemes to be injured from that fall." another said wondering what to do with her. "yea i think we should" They took Kagome who was knocked out from her fall, to a hut that was far all the way in the back of the place where a girl with black hair and black wolf ears with a black furred wolf tail curled around layed againt the hut peacfuly asleep enjoying the sun lights warm rays. 

"um miss Nade?" a villager tryed to wake her up. He reached over and tapped her on her shoulder to wake the sleeping demon. She started to wake up sctreaching her eyes opened to reveal her light blue eyes. "mmmhmm....hm? what do you need sir?" Nadeshiko asked looking up at them. "w-well we found this girl passed out in the village wearing strange clothing like yours ma'am". There was a long pause but all NAde laughed breaking the silence. "Geez i asked for you to stop calling me ma'am im not gonna age so ill stay young so you dont need to call me that, but whatever lets take a look at her shall we?" She smilled sweetly sqwating down beside Kagome looking her over. "hmm...interesting...she seemes out of place here." Nade ran inside and grapped a wet rag placing it on Kagomes forehead.

soon later in the day Kagome woke up in Nade's hut, but she was all freaked out since she had no idea where she was at the time. It looked abit strange, the place was filled with flowers of all kinds and they where all tended to verry good. Nadesiko later came inside and seen that the girl was awake. NAde smilled and greeted her "Hey i see your awake and look ok now". Kagome turned to see the girl. "uh-huh, but one question where am i?" Nade smiled again. "Well i call it rose village due to its beauty is like a rose. but right now your in my hut all safe and sound". Kagome looked at her strangly a little weirded out. " b-but your a demon, how can these villagers not fear you? or even let you live here?!" Nade laughed "pfft....its cause i love humans, and i protect them with my life i just...."her smile started to fade away. "I just never liked demons i hated them, but thats another story. Anyways whats wrong some of the villagers said you had tears in your eyes".

Kagome looked down remembering what happened "well....this demon i helped out he...uh..slapped me and i ran away" She said sheepishly. Nade just stared at her as her smile faded into anger not liking what she was hearing. "just say the words and ill get payback for you but for now you can stay here since the sun is going down" Kagome looked out side as it was indead sunset. "a-alright as long as im not a bother"  They soon fell asleep in the end.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3

 Morning arouse in the village ready to be seen my everyone there. A boy maybe like age 17, ran into the village, he had brown messy hair that covered half his face, greenish eyes and dressed like your normal everyday village teen boy. He was from the hunting group where they go out and hunt food for the village. The boy charged straight into the door way of Nade's hut where by accident her and Kagome where changing. His face turned bright red when he saw the to over there "GAH!! IM SORRY! IM SORRY!!" The boy covered his eyes imediatly turning away and walking out of the door way.

Kagomes face was also bright red but not Nades, After they both got dressed Kagome and Nadeshiko. It was quiet thought Kagome broke the silence. "Do you..um know that guy who was here he seemed like some kinda pervert charging in here like that." 

Nade just laughed. "wow never though of him as a pervert before, but no hes a friend of mine hes weird though his name is Kyo anyways come on lets go." 

End Notes:
kk another one done sorry it took me awhile due to school :( !!!!! I OWN NADESHIKO !!!!!!!
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2342