The Princess of Western Lands by SouloftheJewel
Summary:

 

 

 

A young priestess is the mighty Lord Sesshomaru's unknown daughter. Her name is Akemi. Akemi is about to go on a jounery with her newly found father and younger human sister to hunt down Naraku, the man who murdered her mother...

 

Sesshomaru x Past OC Sesshomaru x Kagome Inuyasha x Kikyo Miroku x Sango


Categories: Romance > Kouga/ Ayame, Romance, Humor, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Romance > InuYasha/ Kikyo Characters: Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 797 Read: 5904 Published: 14 Jan 2015 Updated: 15 Jan 2015

1. Prologue: A mother's Death and a Child's life by SouloftheJewel

2. Chapter 2 by SouloftheJewel

Prologue: A mother's Death and a Child's life by SouloftheJewel

Prolouge: A mother's death/ A child's life

Daughter of mine, I will one day leave you so I will teach you of our family's gift. The gift of youth and health. This is the encantion to awaken this gift.

"Glow my little rose, glow so firm and bright, bring beauty, health or youth to all those around you. Bring love into this world and let your beauty shine, Let your beauty shine."

-with Love, your always loving mother.

A small girl at the age of four stood with her friends playing, she had shoulder length sliver hair and bright golden eyes that shined the sunlight and pointed ears. She was wearing small priestess robe consisting of a red hamaka and a violet haori with the tradional white haori under it. She touched one boy one the arm and shouted"Tag your it, Kishu," The girl ran in the other direction and two other boys and one other girl ran with her running way from Kishu. Just then a man appeared wearing a white baboon pelt over his whole body hidding every thing except his eyes, his blood red eyes, from sight. The sliver haired girl looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Who are you, sir?" the girl asked as the other children hid behind her. "My name is Naraku, Lady Akemi. I have come to take your life." All the other children ran from the demon man and hide behind their mothers.

"Do not fear, girl, it shall be quick and painless. I promise that." He lifted his right hand and a dark purple near black colored fog called misama came out. It surround Akemi but with out her moving a single muscle a neon green tinted barrier appeared around her protecting her. "Amazing Lady Akemi, your barrier withstood my misama with such ease."

Just then her own mother came running out of their home. She was wearing a tradional priestess kimono with the haori color being a light blue. "Akemi get inside." "Mommy, please help me." Her mother the head priestess, Naomi, raised her bow and pointed an arrow at the demon man.

Naomi's two middle fingers began to glow a pale blue light. She touched her arrow's head and fired at Naraku. It hit his chest but it was destoryed by his demonic aura. "My turn." He swiftly ran towards the older Priestess and cut her chest with his clawed hand.

"Lady Naomi." the village women shouted. The head priestess fell to the ground with a harsh thud.

Akemi in anger turned Naraku and her hand glowed an eerie neon very light sea-green. She raised her hand and spears of poisonous light shot out. Naraku turned to run but the spears of light hit his pelt melting that revealing his back. On this upper back was a large scar in the shape of a spider. "This is not over, Priestess Akemi."

The half-demon ran over to her mother as the other villagers and children came to her side. "My baby girl, are you alright?"

"Yes mommy," Akemi said tears welling up in her eyes.

"Akemi, listen to me. From this day on you are head priest. My sister well teach you the way of the priestess so be good all your days and live life to the fullest. I love you my baby girl."  

"I love you too, mommy," The child's tears flooded down her cheeks as she tried her best to wipe them way with her small hands. "Good bye, my daughter, Please be strong.... I will be watching over you."

And with that the old priestess of Hao Village died and the new priestess was born. 

Akemi picked up her mother's bow, quiver and arrows and was lead by her human aunt into the home as the men of the village began to prepare Naomi's body of burial.

"Good bye mommy, I will be strong mommy I promise." Little Akemi said as a single tear dropped from her eye and landed on the ground causing a glowing violet colored flower to grow.

 

Chapter 2 by SouloftheJewel

As the years past the child grew into one of grace and elegance. Her aunt had two daughters the eldest who grew with a hatefilled heart towards her cousin and the younger grew with love in her heart towards her cousin. Akemi grew with wisdom and bravery. 

At the age of 8 she healed the prince of the Tengu demon tribe, Prince Karan. The soon became best friends after that day.

Presant day...

The sun just rose about the mountain range that povided fresh water to the village, in a small hut a sliver haired 14 year old rose from her bed. Her hair now reached to her hips. She was wearing a white sleeping kimono and her mother's necklace.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2345