sounga returns by dragonflamefromhell
Summary: what if some how sounga got out of hell and is looking for someone to possess. but it's not sesshomaru or inuyasha. i'm not good a summarys so just read the story.
Categories: General, Crossover, Action/ Adventure Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 505 Read: 1381 Published: 24 Apr 2008 Updated: 24 Apr 2008

1. Chapter 1 by dragonflamefromhell

Chapter 1 by dragonflamefromhell

I don’t own inuyasha. Enjoy.                 

Sounga Returns

 

         One day Inuyasha and the gang are walking to a village in the west. Rachael stops for a moment and looks around.

Inuyasha: “Hey Rachael, you coming or what?” She says in a minute I have to go. Rachael runs over to the bushes to do her business. Afterwards she see something shining from a near by tree. Rachael walks over to it and it looks like a small hole to somewhere. Then something really fast flies from it. Rachael then seals up the hole with her power. Inuyasha walks over to where she is.

Inuyasha: “ What wrong?”

Rachael: “Nothing” As they are walking back to the group, Rachael’s thinking about what got out.

Rachael: (That was a hole that led to hell) Miroku asks what took them so long and suggest they were kissing or something. Rachael puts Miroku in a headlock and asks him if he want to rephrase that question.

They get to the village and stay the night at an inn. As usually Miroku asking all the pretty girls if they would bear his children. Sango getting angry, Rachael gets up and hands something to her. Sango walks over to Miroku and hands him a small container. He asks what’s this for? Sango says it’s for the itching and the sores. Miroku looks like he’s about to die from embarrassment. Rachael is trying not to laugh out loud at Mirkou expression. Inuyasha just looks confused. She whispers to him what the cream is for. Inuyasha smirks a bit.

Inuyasha: “That was cold, Rachael.”

Rachael: “Just another way to embarrass a guy defeat him in battle or humiliate him.” Later on during the night Rachael goes out for a walk. She runs into Rin outside the village.

Rachael: “ Hey Rin, what brings you here?” Rin says that she was hungry and was trying to catch some fish. Rachael gets a net from a near by house and puts it across the river bank. Then she asks Rin to get out of the water. She then electrocutes the water and all the fish are caught in the net.

Rin: “ Thanks Ms. Rachael.” Rachael just chuckles.

Rachael: “ Rin don’t call me Ms. Rachael just Rachael.” Rin nodes. They tie the net and then Rachael asks were Sesshomaru and Jaken are?

Rin: “ They are near the edge of the forest.” Rachael suggests that Rin goes to ask them if they want to stay at the inn. Rin is not sure if they’ll agree. Rachael says just say it will be warmer in there than out here.

About an hour later Sesshomaru, Rin, and Jaken arrive. Rin goes inside but Sesshomaru stands there for a moment.

Rachael: “Oh come on Fluffy, just bear to be staying in the same place as your brother for one night, plus you sound hungry.” Sesshomaru whips near the spot where she is in the doorway making her jump back a bit. He then walks in.

This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=351