Help from one by Cutiepie878
Summary: Me jade made Inuyasha and Kagome relize there love for eachother.
Categories: Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Mom
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 705 Read: 1932 Published: 22 Aug 2008 Updated: 22 Aug 2008
Story Notes:
Sooo iu made a story...

1. Chapter 1 by Cutiepie878

Chapter 1 by Cutiepie878
Author's Notes:
I hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or anyother charecters exept for jade.

 

I was walking back from school wheni spotted a bright light comming from the higurashi shrin. "Hey is Kagome's house on fire?" I asked. "I dont think so... the light is like a blue color" replyed mika in confusion. "Wanna come cheak it out with me?" I asked curiosly of the bright light. "No my mom wants me home..... Well see ya jade" Mika replyed going across the street. "Bye mika see you tommorow!" I yelled waving.

'well off to the shrin' i though.

"Hii mrs. Higurashi Is Kagome home?" I asked smiling. "No sorry dear" She rplyed smiling. "Do you mind if i cheak out the blue light comming from your shrin house?" I asked again. "No dear i dont mind" Mr.Higurashi replyed looking at the papper.

I walked over to the shrin and saw a weird boy in the bottom of the well with a weird girl. They seemed to be agrguing about somthing i just hid and listied to them

"Kagome why isent the well working?" The boy yelled.

"Like i should know!" Kagome yelled back.

"Well you should know!" The boy yelled back at her.

"Well maybe your dead girlfriend sealed it up!" Kagome kept yelling.

"She aint my girlfriend!" The boy yelled at her, abvuosly fesios.

"Uhh maybe this is a bad time to inturupt but yea why are you standing in the well?" I asked looking down. I saw Kagome looking at The boy's head and she lept at him standing infrount of him and waving her arms.

"KAGOME WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" The boy yelled!

"Kagome? It's okay i already saw his weird cat ears" I said chukling and jumped down. "Wow little crouded down here" I said smiling "Kinda comfy landing to."

"Yea thats cuz you landed on ME!" The boy yelled.

"Opps sorry" I said getting off him helping him up "Oh sorry i dont know your name cat boy."

"Hey dont call me cat boy and i'm a dog demon!" He yelled at me.

"Okay dog boy tell me your name and i wont call you that ever again" I said "Hello?" I asked. He was obviosly deep in thought.

~~~ Inuyasha's flash back~~~

"leave, half-breed" Kikyo said. "Stop calling me a half-breed!" I yelled. "Then tell me your name and i shall never call you a half-breed again" Kikyo replyed. "It's Inuyasha" I replyed. "PREPAIR TO DIE KIKYO!" I Yelled as she shot three arowes at me pinning me to the tree by my fire rat.

I gave a little worried expresion as she held her next bow in place, i was sure this would bhe the spot i died. But to my supprise she put the bow back into her case. "Why dont you ever finish me off?!?!" I quistiond her. "I have no wish to waist more arows, stop comming after the jewel!" Kikyo staried at me then walked away.

~~~End of flash back~~

"Hello?" I asked again waving my hands infrount of his face. " Stop that! And my name is Inuyasha" Inuyasha snareld as a blue glow came around us as we went back into the normal well. "Wow what happend?" I asked looking around. They just stared at me. "What?" I asked

"There's somthing on your head and they look like ears!" Inuyasha said looking at them. "Huh?" I asked felling the side's of my head, nothing, i reached to the top and felt to ears!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as i hwlp my ears, so did Inuyasha.

"Get on Kagome i'll jump you out" "Kay" She replyed. "Hey what about me?" I asked. "Jump" Inuyasha smiled as he just jumped up and landed on the ground. I listed to him and jumped just as he did and landed on my face. "Haha lokks like you have to work on your landing!" Inuyasha mocked me.

"Ya ya ya what ever" I replyed. "Well she got the atatude down" Kagome said "What's that supposed to mean?" Inuyasha asked her. "No-nothing" Kagome teased. I reaqched up my hand and put them on the back of there head and put there heades togeather. 'i had to do it somtime' I though as they kissed eachother.

 

The End

End Notes:
So how did you like my short story?
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=662