Kagashe Trilogy: Part 1: Kagashe's Nightmare by Kagashe_AliAnn
Summary:

A twist of Inuyasha and DBZ's Future Trunks world, but not a crossover.


Categories: Action/ Adventure Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 8462 Read: 68316 Published: 25 Aug 2008 Updated: 20 Nov 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Kagashe_AliAnn

2. Chapter 2 Timeline Slip by Kagashe_AliAnn

3. Chapter 3 The Cliff by Kagashe_AliAnn

4. Chapter 4 by Kagashe_AliAnn

5. Chapter 5 Naraku's Death by Kagashe_AliAnn

6. Chapter 6 Kagashe's Nightmare by Kagashe_AliAnn

7. Chapter 7 Ciro's Upgrade by Kagashe_AliAnn

8. Chapter 8 Farewell Kikyo by Kagashe_AliAnn

9. Chapter 9 The Revenge by Kagashe_AliAnn

10. Chapter 10 The Legend of Sounga Jr. by Kagashe_AliAnn

11. Chapter 11 Sounga Jr's Destruction by Kagashe_AliAnn

12. Chapter 12 The Meeting of Family by Kagashe_AliAnn

13. Chapter 13 Returning Home by Kagashe_AliAnn

14. Chapter 14 Free to go Home by Kagashe_AliAnn

15. Chapter 15 Kanincha's Destruction by Kagashe_AliAnn

16. Chapter 16 The Final Battle by Kagashe_AliAnn

Chapter 1 by Kagashe_AliAnn
Kagashe’s Nightmare

Chapter 1

Future?

One new moon night, Inuyasha and Kagome were in a cabin, and Kagome was getting ready for battle, because Naraku had returned. “When is this night going to end?” Inuyasha said, impatiently. “It will end when it ends, now please be patient,” Kagome said. “Err, patient is it,” Inuyasha said getting up off the floor. “Sit boy!” Kagome said. “Hey!” Inuyasha said, after he got away from the ground. But as he was getting up, another crash was heard, and a young ten year old girl, with black short hair, and black eyes dropped from a rafter from under the roof, and got off the floor. “Nice to see you too,” the young girl said. “Who are you?” Kagome asked. “Don’t you have a battle to win?” the girl asked. “Yeah, you’re right,” Kagome said. The young girl was dressed in red, and had a bow, arrows, a sword, and a blue subjection necklace on. Kagome left, and the girl sat down, next to Inuyasha. “Why don’t you go help?” Inuyasha asked. “I’d be less then no help tonight,” the girl said. Upon noticing that the girl was staring at him, he asked, “Why are you staring at me?” “Huh… oh… no reason… I… uh… like your kimono,” the girl said, caught off guard. All of a sudden a claw came through the cabin destroying it, and at the same time, the sun rose. Kagome, who was flying on top of Shippo’s bird, yelled, “Inuyasha?” When the dust settled, after Naraku attacked, it revealed that the girl now had silver hair, brown eyes and dog-like ears, and had Naraku’s claw in her grasp, and Inuyasha was standing right behind her. Kagome blinked, and said, “Hey is it just me, or do those two look alike?” Shippo said, “I think I see a similarity.”
Meanwhile, Naraku was trying to attack the girl who had his claw, but she was not letting go. “Why are you so stubborn? This isn’t your fight,” Naraku said. “Oh, shut-up, imposter” the girl said, pulling out her sword and transforming it; at that Inuyasha stepped back. “That sword looks exactly like mine,” Inuyasha said. The girl then let go of the claw, and the puppet and the girl began to circle each other like vultures, and then stopped. The girl held up the sword and yelled, “Wind Scar!” The Wind Scar came out, and once the imposter was killed, she put up the sword.
Meanwhile miles away, Sesshomaru, Rin Jaken and Ah-Un, were on a cliff, when Sesshomaru looked west. Sesshomaru sensed the battle, and asked, “Did he give his sword to someone else?” Rin asked, “Are we going?” Sesshomaru ignored her and started walking west. Rin and Jaken followed Sesshomaru.
A few miles away from where the dead imposter was, a giant demon started was walking through a town, stepping on as many people as he could. Inuyasha and his friends could hear the screams of people, Inuyasha headed in the direction of the demon, but the mystery girl got in his path. “You want to fight him you’ll have to go through me,” the girl said. “Move!” Inuyasha said. “No, if you leave then we’re all dead. I’m not letting it happen again.” the girl said. Everyone blinked. “I’m from the future,” the girl continued. Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and sat down. Shippo who was in his normal form, looked at the girl and then Inuyasha, and said, “She’s just as stubborn as you are.” At this time Inuyasha got on his feet. Thud! Inuyasha’s fist collided with Shippo’s head. “Inuyasha…” Kagome started to use the “sit” command when the girl interrupted her. “Do me a favor and flatten him after I leave,” the girl said. “Oh, sure,” Kagome said. “Hmmm, well, they’re finally here,” the girl said. At this point Sesshomaru and his comrades arrived. “What is going on little brother?” Sesshomaru asked. “You, what do you want?” Inuyasha fumed. “Everyone, quiet! Now that everyone is here more or less, I must say I am the bearer of bad news,” the girl said. Everyone blinked, and the girl stood up, and looked away from Sesshomaru. “Each of you will enter a battle, but most of you will die,” the girl said. When the girl said this, everyone asked if they were the one that was to die. Then she said, “All except for Kagome. As a result of Sesshomaru’s death, I was able to unleash the Wind Scar. Sesshomaru, was like a mentor to me. I was the last strongest demon left, and the only other person left alive was Kagome. Naraku got killed by the creation, Kanincha, which caused the death of most of you.” The girl said. “So were you there the day Inuyasha…” Shippo started. “Inuyasha left two days before I was born, but I don’t know why; I was never told,” the girl said, “Most likely killed in battle.” The girl pulled an envelope out of her pocket, and said, “Shippo this will explain most everything else, but don’t read it to anyone, got it. Well at least not for another ten years. Kanincha will appear two years after I am born, which will be in ten years, and hopefully I will have the power to be able to help,” the girl said, handing Shippo the envelope. “See that’s exactly why I don’t want you to go into battle without me,” Kagome yelled at Inuyasha. “Oh yeah! Well why do you always get hurt?” Inuyasha yelled right back as he got up. “Uh, I gotta go,” the girl said and frantically pushed a button on her watch; she then vanished before everyone. Kagome said, “Inuyasha, Sit boy!” Crash! Inuyasha fell down to the ground face first.
End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha characters, with the exception of Kagashe.  I do not own the idea of the story.  These belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Akira Toriyama.  Please Read and Review.

Chapter 2 Timeline Slip by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
The first two parts are exactly like the Future Trunks, with the exeception of it being a Inuyasha fiction.  The third part will have the most interesting storyline.
Chapter 2

Timeline Slip

It seemed like twelve years had been only a second, and Kagome now had a daughter named Kagashe who was two years of age. Not far away, a short clown-faced eight-legged worm creature, showed up, and started slaughtering everything in sight. Inuyasha sensed it and took off. “Why is he always running off like that?” Kagome asked. Shippo said, “Because he is half-human, and his daughter isn’t much better. You saw her stubbornness twelve years ago.” “So that was Kagashe!” Kagome exclaimed. “Yes, now I have to stop Inuyasha from getting killed,” Shippo said. Sango, Kirara, and Shippo took off in the direction Inuyasha went in. Miroku said, “You better leave Kagashe in your world, if you want to help.” Kagome nodded her head, and headed to the well. Miroku then headed in the direction of the others. Three miles from the monster, Sesshomaru said, “Rin, stay here, with Ah-Un. Jaken, lets go.” Rin said, “Yes, my Lord.” The two of them walked off and Rin and Ah-Un, stayed in the forest.
Meanwhile, Inuyasha had met up with the monster, and all of a sudden Kagashe appeared and said, “What the… What is that thing?” “What do you mean? Isn’t this Kanincha?” Inuyasha asked. “No, and I have never seen it before in my life! Great, the timeline must have shifted,” Kagashe said. Shippo, who just arrived said, “Well, that doesn’t sound good.” Kagashe pulled out her sword and yelled, “Wind Scar!” By unleashing the Wind Scar, she destroyed the monster. Kagashe then caught a scent she recognized and followed it. “Hey, where are you going,” Inuyasha yelled. Kagashe didn’t hear him, because she was already out of earshot. Sango, Kirara, Miroku and Shippo came to where Inuyasha was and Shippo said, “Why did you let her go? She’s your daughter.” “I didn’t, she took off, and what’s this gibberish you’re talking about?” Inuyasha yelled. “That is Kagashe,” Shippo steamed, “What’s it going to take?” Kagome came through the woods and halted her bike, Inuyasha asked, “Where’s Kagashe?” “In my world,” Kagome answered. “Now I know why she took off,” Inuyasha said, sensing Naraku’s scent, and he took off. “Inuyasha, you get back here!” Kagome yelled. Inuyasha just ignored her.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I own neither Inuyasha charactors, nor the idea, I do own Kagashe.  Inuyasha charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi, and the idea belongs to Akira Toriyama.  Forget what I said at the end of the last fan-fiction, this trilogy turned out longer than I anticapated.  
Chapter 3 The Cliff by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
I hope you all have been reading, but please let me know what you think.  Like I said, the third part was longer than I expected.  Please Read and Review.
Chapter 3

The Cliff

Kagashe knew the scent all too well, it was Kanincha, and she could also catch the scent of a stronger smell, but weaker creature. Inuyasha was not far behind Kagashe, but back at the clearing, Kagome, Shippo, Kirara, Sango, and Miroku were about to follow, when Sesshomaru and Jaken showed up. “Where is Kanincha?” Sesshomaru asked. “There has been a change in timeline, according to Kagashe; Kanincha didn’t appear, but another did,” Shippo said. “So her name is Kagashe?” Jaken asked. “She is Inuyasha’s daughter,” Shippo said. “Thought as much,” Sesshomaru said, “That must be why she left.” “Yes, I guess, but now there has to be another monster that is why Inuyasha and Kagashe took off. Maybe this is Kanincha,” Shippo said. “Hmmm… Interesting,” Sesshomaru smiled. Jaken, kind of freaked out because of Sesshomaru’s smile. Miroku said, “Uh… Sango!?” Sango picked up a giant rock and yelled, “Keep your hands to yourself!” Sango through the rock at Miroku, because he had his hand on her seat, again!
Meanwhile, Kagashe had come to a high cliff she had to climb, in order to get to Kanincha. A few seconds after Kagashe made it halfway to the top, Inuyasha showed up, and quickly started to climb. Kagashe had just about made it to the top, and Inuyasha was halfway, when Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, Sesshomaru, and Jaken came to the bottom. Kagome yelled, “You two are impossible.” Inuyasha and Kagashe ignored her, and when Kagome saw that, she said, “Sit.” Kagashe had just made it to the top, and she plummeted to the ground, falling right on top of Inuyasha. Kagashe got off him, and said, “Sorry!” Inuyasha got up, and said, “Thanks a lot, Kagome.”
“I knew I should have gone the extra mile to make an extra trip to my world and back,” Kagashe said. “What do you mean?” Kagome asked, sitting down. “There are two worlds, my world and this one; in my world the past has been written, but in yours it is being written, however I can’t change anything in my world that has already happened, but in yours I can, and I really haven’t been to see my world since I left to warn you about Kanincha. My world is actually still in chaos, and will continue to be until I return.” “So in other words, you can’t erase anything. But then why did you come here if you can’t do anything to help?” Kagome asked. “To find a weakness and to give a world freedom from Kanincha’s grip,” Kagashe said. “Kagashe, how did I get killed?” Sesshomaru asked. “It was a battle, even if I had teamed up with you it would be a disaster. You said you would at any length make sure I would survive, and that’s basically the last thing you said to me. I survived thanks to Kagura taking me somewhere safe,” Kagashe said. Kagashe got up and turned towards the wall. “Wait,” Shippo said, “Could you tell us what Kanincha looked like?” “Kanincha looks like a human, but has a set of bright blue eyes that will be a haunt until it is killed,” Kagashe said.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: Inuyasha charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi, and the idea belongs to Akira Toriyama.  Kanincha, and Kagashe I did create.
Chapter 4 by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Now that the virus is gone, I'll be more up to date, but anyway, expect the third part of the Kagashe trilogy to be the most interesting.
Chapter 4

Koga’s Shock

Kagashe started to climb the cliff again and InuYasha shortly followed. “Hey if you two want to find Kanincha then come down,” Kagome said. Neither of them stopped climbing. Sango said, “What next Kagome?” “We follow them using the short-cut, the stairs,” Kagome said, pointing to where the stairs started.
An hour later, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Kirara came to the top of the cliff and went to where InuYasha and Kagashe would come over. Kagashe and Inuyasha came over the side, and got up. Inuyasha demanded, “How did you get here so fast?” “We used the stairs,” Shippo said. “The stairs?” Inuyasha asked. “What, are you deaf, we used the stairs, now sit!” Kagome said. Crash! Crash! Inuyasha and Kagashe fell to the ground face first. “Yep, definitely his daughter,” Shippo said. “Tell me does Kagome always do this to you in the future?” Inuyasha asked Kagashe. “This is small compared to the usual amount,” Kagashe said, as they got up off the ground. “We need to find Kanincha if we’re going to defeat him,” Kagome said. “Kanincha is ahead and don’t try to stop me,” Kagashe said, taking off. Inuyasha blinked and ran in Kagashe’s direction. “Oh, her father’s stubbornness she needs no more of,” Kagome said, steaming. Shippo said, “That’s for sure”
In another area, Koga also picked up Naraku’s scent, and he, Ginta, and Hakkaku, started to follow Naraku’s scent. Naraku on the other hand, was leading everyone to his incarnation deep within the mountains. At that moment, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, Jaken, and Sesshomaru, were all trying to catch up with Kagashe and Inuyasha. Koga and his team had caught up with Inuyasha and Koga said, “Hey, mutt-face, what are you doing here?” “Look you mangy wolf, I don’t know where you came from, but Naraku is the least of our problems” Inuyasha yelled. “How can you be so sure?” Koga yelled back. “My daughter from the future told me and my friends, ten years ago,” Inuyasha said. “So what’s her name?” Koga asked. “Her name is Kagashe,” Inuyasha steamed. “What, and I suppose Kagome is the mother!?” Koga yelled. “Yes, now shut-up,” Inuyasha yelled.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Rumiko Takahashi's Inuyasha charactors, nor do I own the idea of Akira Toriyama's Future Trunks.  However, I do own Kagashe.
Chapter 5 Naraku's Death by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
I know its a little early, but its going to be crazy next week.  Please Read and Review.
Chapter 5

Naraku’s Death

Inuyasha, Kouga, Ginta, and Hakakaku had finally caught up with Kagashe. “So you finally caught up,” Kagashe said. “Who is this?” Kouga asked. “This is Kagashe,” Inuyasha said.
At that moment, Naraku’s castle, which was in the mountains, came into sight. Inuyasha, Kouga, and Kagashe sped up, leaving Ginta and Hakakaku behind. “Hey, wait for us,” Ginta yelled. Once at the castle, the three of them stopped.
A girl with red hair and bright blue eyes was standing beside Naraku. Naraku said, “Swenli may have been defeated easily, but Kanincha will kill you all.” “So that’s Kanincha?” Inuyasha asked. “Yes, and we may be in over our heads,” Kagashe said.
Just then, Kagome, Kirara, Sango, Shippo, Miroku, Jaken, and Sesshomaru, showed up. Naraku said, “Destroy them all. The red haired girl, named Kanincha said, “Why should I?” Kagome entered and said, “If that’s Kanincha, then Naraku is going to die.” Naraku turned and said, “I won’t die by your hands.” Kagashe said, “Oh, it won’t be by our hands that you are killed.” “What?!” Naraku said, but as he was turning, to face Kanincha, Kanincha beheaded him.
“She beheaded her own ally!” Miroku said. Kanincha turned to the group and said, “I know who most of you are but who are you?” Kagashe stood there in fear, but managed to say, “I’m Kagashe.” Everyone could see how shaky her voice was, but nobody said anything. Kanincha looked at Kagome and said, thinking out-loud, “The girl who can see shards.”
The vines around Kanincha’s arms started growing and then headed in Kagome’s direction. When Inuyasha saw that, he started to chop at the vines; Kagashe shook her head for a moment, and used her claws, yelling, “Iron Stealer. Kagashe ripped off Kanincha’s arm, and yelled, “I don’t know what you are aiming at, but you need to go where Naraku is.”
This time there was no fear whatsoever in Kagashe’s voice, but only anger. Kanincha looked at Kagashe and hit her to the ground. Inuyasha and Kagome yelled, “Kagashe!” Kagashe got off the ground, and pulled out the Tetsaiga, transforming it, and Kanincha rejuvenated her arm. Kanincha said, “Do you really think a sword can defeat me? Don’t make me laugh.” “Shut-up,” Kagashe yelled, “Wind Scar!” Kanincha pulled out a golden sword, and yelled, “Flying Bird!” The sword produced a golden Pteranodon, which swallowed the Wind Scar. The bird then blew up sending sparks everywhere, and Kagome was so busy dodging sparks that she didn’t notice two heading for Inuyasha and Kagashe.
At that moment Kagashe knew what she had to do, and said, “Sit!” Nobody heard her for the noise, but she and Inuyasha crashed to the ground, seconds before the beam would have hit them, but hit rocks instead. Kanincha said, “I will go after the shards.” Kanincha left through the sky, and Sesshomaru got the sparks to die down. Inuyasha and Kagashe got off the ground, and Kagome turned to look at them. “Wh… What happened?” Kagome asked. “What do you mean what happened?” Inuyasha yelled.
Kagashe still had her sword the Tetsaiga in her hand, and put it up. “It was me that said, “Uh it,” Kagashe said. Kagome and Inuyasha blinked, and looked at Kagashe. “Why do you think I said, “Flatten” instead of the word, last time?” “Seems InuYasha had it lucky,” Shippo said. “What I don’t get is why Kanincha is so much stronger in this world, I mean she was powerful, but not this much.” Sesshomaru and Jaken left to find Rin and Ah-Un.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: Kagashe, Kanincha, and Swenli I own.  Inuyasha and Charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  The idea belongs to Akira Toriyama.
Chapter 6 Kagashe's Nightmare by Kagashe_AliAnn
Chapter 6

Kagashe’s Nightmare

Three miles from the mountains, an egg six feet tall cracked, and out stepped a demon. It had a spider-mark, and plates on its back. It looked almost like a human with black curly hair.
Three days later, Kagashe, Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Kirara, and Shippo were at Lady Kaede’s village; Lady Kaede said, “Two days ago some weary travelers passed through claiming to have seen a demon dragon, that was similar to Naraku.” Kagashe said, “What’s going on? I expected a time slip, but this.” “What do you mean?” Kagome asked” “It is said that every time someone uses a time machine the original story changes. But now it’s as if two people are going through time,” Kagashe said, “But as far as I know only one time machine was created.”
All of a sudden, Kouga came rushing through the door. Inuyasha said, “What do you want you mangy wolf? Didn’t we just get rid of you?” “I ran into a green and purple demon that is worse looking than Naraku was. It had worms and snakes coming out of its hair eyes and nose, and it was looking for Kanincha. Oh, and it dropped this; I barely escaped with my life,” Kouga said. Kouga held up a watch, and Kagashe stood up, alarmed, and said, “Uh… Kouga let me see that.” Kouga handed it to her, and Kagashe started fiddling with the buttons on the watch. “It looks like that demon has been here for thirteen years, which may explain the extreme time slip,” Kagashe said, “Which means we are all on a crash course to a disastrous nightmare worse than in my time.” Kouga said, “So why don’t you go back in time to stop whoever…” Kagashe interrupted him there. “I believe this creature comes from the future, not the past, and even if I went to the right time, the world with which the problem actually exists would still be in trouble,” Kagashe said.
“Kagome, do you understand any of this?” Shippo asked. “Yes, it’s like a parallel universe, I guess similar to the three worlds,” Kagome said. Everyone else was trying to make sense out of what Kagashe and Kagome were saying, but couldn’t make sense of any of it.
“Kagashe, what is your world like?” Shippo asked. “The only house is mine, and everyone else that is alive still have either been captured and taken to the building, or are hiding in tunnels underground. The only building belongs to Kanincha, and her guards are there twenty-four-seven. I could probably free the people but then I would have to face Kanincha, and plus it’s a three hour walk from there to my house,” Kagashe said.
“What do you mean, I mean Kanincha seems like she could only withstand the wind scar, but not the backlash wave. How come you haven’t defeated her?” Sango asked. “That’s exactly the problem,” Kagashe said coming over to sit down, “After my uncle died, the wind scar appeared; I was only five then and it took about five years to make the time machine.” “So you haven’t mastered the Tetsaiga entirely yet, have you?” Inuyasha asked. “No, not really,” Kagashe said.
Three miles from the mountains, the disgusting, wormy, snaky, demon said, “Interesting another incarnation; oh, well, Kanincha goes first, then the other one. I will more than double my strength before I kill Kikyo.” He then laughed hysterically, and headed in Kanincha’s direction.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own any charactors from Inuyasha, nor do I own the idea from Dragon Ball Z; they belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Akira Toriyama.  I do own Kagashe, Kanincha, and Ciro I do own. 
Chapter 7 Ciro's Upgrade by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
The end of this part will have a end similar to a movie, so be prepared.
Chapter 7

Ciro’s Upgrade

Five miles from the slimy monster, Kanincha was heading in the opposite direction than the monster. Kanincha said to herself, “This game is quite interesting. Naraku wanted me to kill Kikyo, which I must do.”
At that moment, at Lady Kaede’s house, Kouga left to go after Kanincha. Ginta and Hakakaku were right behind him, when all of a sudden the earth started to shake, and a very large demon shaped, like an eagle and a lion appeared. The unidentified demon said, “So, you’re the young leader of the wolf-demon tribe; I can tell just by looking at you, who exactly you are.” Koga said, “If you are another incarnation, then you should know that Naraku is dead; why do you come after me.” “I’m not interested in you, and I don’t care about that slime-ball Naraku, all I care about is finding a half-demon!” the demon said.
At that moment Inuyasha came out of the house and yelled, “Get down wolf, or you’re going with that demon!” Koga immediately got down, and Inuyasha used the backlash wave to destroy the demon. Once the demon was destroyed, Koga got up and yelled, “What do you think you’re doing? That incarnation…” “That was no incarnation, it was too weak to be from Naraku,” Kagashe said, coming out of the house.
Sesshomaru at that time, had met up with the slimy creature, “I don’t know who, or what you are, but…” Sesshomaru started. The slimy creature said, “Oh, how un-thoughtful of me. My name is Ciro, and it is because Kagashe and Inuyasha destroyed Kanincha in the future that I am here.” “So he is still alive?” Sesshomaru asked. “I see Kagashe doesn’t know yet” Ciro said. Ciro then made a cloud of miasma and vanished in the direction of Kanincha. Jaken asked, “Are you content on letting him go?” “Are you deaf Jaken? He is from the future, so he is Kagashe’s worry,” Sesshomaru said.
Kanincha and Ciro met three minutes later, and an old man that Kanincha had been torturing saw Ciro, and the man said, “Ciro.” Kanincha turned around and said, “What is that smelly, disgusting, stinky, thing?” The old man said, “Kanincha that thing is named Ciro. He let me go earlier, and has come here to absorb you into his being.” Kanincha said, “I’ve never seen a worse being in my life, its even worse than Naraku was.”
The battle began, and Inuyasha caught the scent of Ciro, and Kanincha. Kanincha was so busy fighting that when she cut off Ciro’s right hand, she didn’t notice it growing; Koga, Ginta, Hakkaku, Kagashe, Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, and Miroku showed up, when Kanincha cut off the other hand sealing her fate. Kanincha’s hands blew up like balloons, closed on Kanincha’s body, and headed back to Ciro, thus Ciro absorbed Kanincha into his body. Ciro’s hair changed to black, replaced his normal hair to reddish-brown, increasing his power; this all happened before anyone got a chance to respond. Kagome said, “Gross!”
“Inuyasha, is it not?” Ciro asked. “Depends on who’s asking and what you want with me,” Inuyasha said, grabbing his sword. “So in this timeline you haven’t been captured by Kanincha,” Ciro said. “Huh!” Inuyasha and Kagome blinked. Kagashe said, “I don’t know what you’re rambling on about, but you are going to shut-up.” “You are going to find out one way or another what truly happened to your father,” Ciro said. Ciro put out a huge dust miasma, and then vanished. The miasma was so strong that everyone had to get on the ground, until it blew over, and by then Ciro had escaped.
End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors; nor do I own the idea.  Those belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Akira Toriyama.  I do own Kagashe, Kanincha, and Ciro.

Chapter 8 Farewell Kikyo by Kagashe_AliAnn
Chapter 8

Farewell Kikyo

Ciro headed towards the mountains, he said, “I spy with my little eye something with plates.” Ciro started to head down over a river.
Meanwhile, Inuyasha’s team had left to go back to Lady Kaede’s house, and Kouga’s team headed in the direction of Ciro’s leaving. “By the way, what stopped you from going to the fight two years ago,” Kagashe asked Inuyasha. Kagome said, “That’s easy, I wouldn’t let him get near the well.” “Hmmm, I wonder if that incarnation was telling the truth,” Kagashe said. “But didn’t you say that Inuyasha went into battle, and died?” Kagome asked. “No I said he vanished, and was never seen again. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s dead. There may be a possibility that he’s locked inside the building,” Kagashe said, “Even if it’s just a glimmer of hope, then that’s good enough for me.” “Why would I get captured, anyway,” Inuyasha steamed. “Well, you are always going into battles without thinking of the consequences,” Kagome said. “It doesn’t mean I’d get captured,” Inuyasha yelled. Sango said, “He’s digging his own grave again.” Miroku said, “Well shall we go inside, and let the cat and dog fight?” Sango nodded and Miroku grabbed her hand.
Lady Kaede was outside sweeping, when Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and, Kirara walked in. Seconds before they reached the door, Kagome yelled, “Inuyasha, Sit boy!” Crash! Crash! Both Kagashe and Inuyasha fell down, to the ground. Kagome turned to Kagashe and said, “Oops, sorry Kagashe, I didn’t mean to...” Kagashe got up, and said, “Don’t worry if I’m not used to it by now I never will be.” Lady Kaede walked up and asked, “Who is this girl?” Kagashe said, “I know we didn’t get much time, but I am Kagashe. I came from the future.” “I thought you were Inuyasha’s and Kagome’s daughter, and now it makes sense,” Lady Kaede said. Inuyasha got off the ground, and Kagashe went inside.
Ko Koa, the dragon demon was in a lake, when miles away, Kagashe, who was in Lady Kaede’s house said, “You know you would think Ciro would be after Kikyo, but it seems to me he is just after more power.” “Why would he be after Kikyo?” Inuyasha asked. “That was Naraku’s original plan, to kill Kikyo. I suppose that it is hotwired into their bodies, because they are part of Naraku,” Kagashe said, “Anyway we must get to the dragon demon, before Ciro finds it.” “So, who do you think this dragon demon is?” Myoga asked who was in a corner. “Most likely another incarnation,” Kagashe said. “Lets all find this dragon demon before Ciro does, if what Kagashe said is true then he’ll go after the dragon,” Kagome said. At that everyone headed in the direction of the dragon demon, Co Coa, except Myoga and Kaede. Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Rin, were heading south, with Inuyasha, Kagome, Kagashe, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara heading north, and Koga, Ginta, and Hakkaku were heading east to where everyone would meet.
Meanwhile, Ciro had met with Kikyo, near a river, in a cave. “So you’re Kikyo,” Ciro said, Inuyasha will meet the same fate as you.” Kikyo drew her bow and arrow and said, “You are of Naraku; tell me what is his plan?” “His” plan is nowhere near complete, but I guess what you’re asking for you’re about to find out. You will never see the day Sounga’s son returns, and you were always Naraku’s first objective; InuYasha was the second. Kikyo prepared to fire, but before she could, Ciro yelled, “Die Kikyo!” Ciro shot a vine from around his arm, through the bow, and through Kikyo, knocking her into a miasma tunnel that led to a miasma river.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors, nor do I own the idea.  I do own Kagashe, Ko Koa, and Ciro
Chapter 9 The Revenge by Kagashe_AliAnn
Chapter 9

The Revenge

Sesshomaru, Rin, and Jaken, had come to Totosai’s hut and Sesshomaru said, “Rin stay here.” Rin said, “Yes, my Lord!” She then went inside the hut, and Sesshomaru and Jaken left to find Ciro.
Meanwhile, Koga’s and Inuyasha’s teams, had met where Ko Koa was. “I Ko Koa will kill Kikyo and join with Kanincha,” Ko Koa said. “You’re a bit late; Ciro absorbed Kanincha into his body!” Kagashe yelled, pulling out the Tetsaiga; the wind scar was surrounding the Tetsaiga at this time. “I don’t know who this Ciro is, but don’t take me lightly,” Ko Koa said. “Hah! Who said I was?” Kagashe yelled, running towards Ko Koa. “If you think your wind scar is going to affect me, think again,” Ko Koa said. “Hit the deck,” Inuyasha yelled, and everyone got on the ground; Kirara untransformed into her kitten form. “What’s going on?” Kagome, who was on the ground, asked. Inuyasha put his hand on her to keep her from getting hit, and he also kept his head down. All of a sudden, Kagashe unleashed the Backlash Wave, demolishing completely a shocked Ko Koa.
Ciro was looking in another area going down a river, when he realized, “I should have caught up with that demon by now. It doesn’t make sense unless it was killed.” Ciro blinked. “No it’s impossible, Kagashe barely knows the wind scar, and she wouldn’t be allowed near it. There is no way that demon is dead,” Ciro said.
Meanwhile, Sesshomaru and Jaken had come upon Inuyasha’s and Kouga’s teams, who were off the ground. “And just what do you want?” Inuyasha yelled. Ignoring his brother, Sesshomaru said, “So this was Ko Koa? Ridiculous.” He and Jaken headed back to Totosai’s hut; after they left, everyone blinked.
Three days later, Ciro said, “I would have caught up with that demon by now. There is no mistaking it, the demon is dead.” As the wind from the mountains whipped across his face, Ciro’s expression changed from frustration to anger. “I don’t know who killed it, but that human or demon whichever the case is going to PAY!” Ciro screamed. The dagger at Ciro’s waist, said, “Maybe it’s time to use me.” “Sounga Jr. maybe you’re right,” Ciro said. “We’ll kill all the teams,” Sounga Jr. said.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not own the idea, that belongs to Akira Toriyama.  I do own Kagashe, Ciro, Ko Koa, Kanincha, and Sounga Jr.
Chapter 10 The Legend of Sounga Jr. by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please don't confuse Narasco with Nabisco, they are not the same.
Chapter 10

The Legend of Sounga Jr.

Four days after Ciro realized the truth, Hachi, who was in his transformed worm state, was heading at a fast rate, away from Ciro and Sounga Jr., when he came upon Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, Lady Kaede, Kagashe, and Myoga. When Hachi saw them he stopped and said, “Hurry and get on if you want to live.” Miroku said, “Hachi, what’s wrong?” “It’s a long story, but if you people don’t get on you won’t live to hear it,” Hachi said. Everyone got on and Hachi sped off. “Now what’s this all about?” Miroku asked. “Inuyasha, do you remember Sounga?” Hachi asked. “Humph! How could I not?” Inuyasha steamed. “Well apparently Naraku or someone made a dagger out of the same sword long ago,” Hachi said. Everyone said, “What!?” “This dagger has an even more powerful technique than the dragon twister; it is called the dragon twist,” Hachi finished.
Meanwhile, Sesshomaru was standing on the edge of a cliff, when the Tensaiga started to shake; he grabbed the Tensaiga to stop it from shaking, and looked to the east. “It can’t be,” Sesshomaru said. Sesshomaru turned to Jaken. “Jaken, let’s go.” Sesshomaru said. Rin, Ah-Un, and Jaken followed Sesshomaru. Ciro, who was miles away, had used the dragon twist on a large amount of soldiers coming back from war. At Totosai’s hut, a white ghostly figure, Saya floated in; Totosai asked, “Saya, do you have any idea as to what has happened?” “Yes, but I never expected Sounga Jr. to appear again,” Saya said, “The last time was 200 years ago it gave Narasco the demon with three horns the power to send the power of the wind tunnel through time to Naraku.” “Yes, you’re right, and even with the Tensaiga and the Tetsaiga combined, Sounga Jr. may not be defeated,” Totosai said, “The very reason why it was sealed to start with.”
Meanwhile, Hachi had finally slowed down, because the dragon twist subsided. “It would be best if we all went to Totosai’s,” Miroku said. “Yes, you’re right, besides we all need somewhere to stay,” Kagome said. “Well, what do you say Hachi?” Miroku asked. “You’re going to do it anyway,” Hachi said, “So I’ll go with you.” Miroku looked at his hand that had had the wind tunnel in it. Sango who was right behind him asked, “What’s wrong Miroku?” “I just don’t feel right without it. It’s strange too that the wind tunnel would disappear after Kanincha was sucked into Ciro,” Miroku said. “That’s probably because Kanincha was Naraku’s heart, and the heart is destroyed once Kanincha entered Ciro.” Kagashe said who was sitting beside Kaede. Myoga said, “Miroku, you should also know that this dagger, the Sounga Jr., as it is called is responsible for the wind tunnel to begin with.” “How is that possible?” Sango asked. “It was Sounga Jr. that sent Naraku the power to create the wind tunnel,” Myoga said.
An hour later, Inuyasha’s team arrived at Totosai’s hut, and Hachi sped off to find a village for Kaede and the villagers. Once Hachi left, everyone headed inside the hut. “Saya, it's you,” Myoga said. Saya said, “Little Myoga?! Huh!?” Saya had a questioning look on his face. Kagashe noticing the “look” said, “Saya, I’m Kagashe, and I’m from the future.” “Well that would explain why there are two Tetsaiga’s,” Saya said. Totosai said, “We might just have a chance, if she can produce the backlash wave, that is. I take it you are Inuyasha’s daughter. There are too many coincidences for you not to be.” “So where did Sounga Jr. come from, anyway?” Kagome asked. Totosai and Saya looked at each other and Totosai said, “No one knows, but it was sealed after an evil demon named Narasco captured it and used it for evil. Of course once the great dog demon separated them, it was glazed with evil, so he sealed it using the Sounga, inside a rock, under the five lakes.” “Then the rock must have slipped or something over time and Naraku must have picked it up,” Saya said. Myoga said, “And with the Sounga defeated in the Netherworld, the seal would be broken of course.”
End Notes:
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and charactors belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  The idea behind the story belongs to Akira Toriyama.  Kagashe, Kanincha, Sounga Jr, and Ciro I created.
Chapter 11 Sounga Jr's Destruction by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
I know it sounds alot like the third movie but go along with it.  Please read and review.
Chapter 11

Sounga Jr’s Destruction

An hour after Inuyasha’s team arrived at Totosai’s hut, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un also came upon the hut. Myoga was sitting in a corner, when he noticed the Tetsaigas shaking. Inuyasha and Kagashe grabbed the handles, to stop them from shaking, and Inuyasha turned around. “It had to be you,” Inuyasha said, getting up. Inuyasha looked at Sesshomaru’s hand, and noticed Sesshomaru was holding a broken bow. “You had better not have killed Kikyo,” Inuyasha yelled, preparing to unsheave Tetsaiga. “Silence, it was found,” Sesshomaru said, dropping the bow at Inuyasha’s feet.
“Now Totosai, tell me what is Sounga doing back here?” Sesshomaru asked. Totosai hid behind Inuyasha, and said, “It isn’t Sounga; it’s his son, a dagger copy, which was sealed, after you, Sesshomaru, was born.” Saya said, “Now that the original Sounga has been defeated, and Sounga Jr. has fallen into evil hands, the only way to defeat it is to combine the Tetsaigas, the Tensaiga, and Kagome’s arrow.” “Yes, and for future reference the stronger the demon or human, the stronger Sounga Jr. will be,” Myoga said.
After this statement was made, Sesshomaru, Jaken, Rin, and Ah-Un left. Shippo, looked at them, and said, once they were out of earshot, “It seems to me he’s worried about something.” “What makes you say that?” Inuyasha asked. Shippo replied, “Just a feeling.”
Three days later, Ciro was ready for everyone, who was going to be in the battle; everyone had been chasing after Ciro during that time, but nobody had caught up with him, yet. Sesshomaru’s, Inuyasha’s, and Kouga’s teams were steps away from a castle, where Ciro was waiting among some large boulders. All of a sudden, some red soldiers popped up from the ground, and attacked. In the West side, Sesshomaru said, “Rin, Jaken take Ah-Un to the cave behind you.” “Yes, my lord. Good luck!” Rin said. Rin and Jaken went inside the cave, and Sesshomaru destroyed the soldiers, and then headed into the castle. Inuyasha’s team were destroying soldier after soldier at the east wall, while Kouga’s team were doing the same at the North wall. Miroku said, “Inuyasha, Kagome, Kagashe get going we’ll take care of the rest.” Kagome said, “You heard him, let’s go!” The three of them headed up the steps, and found Ciro.
Meanwhile Sesshomaru had found Ciro, and Ciro said, “So you have finally realized what I am capable of.” Ciro chuckled evilly. “But I really must thank you, your mistake of letting me go proved quite helpful to me.” “What!? You let Ciro achieve this?” Inuyasha steamed. Sesshomaru said nothing and Kagome said, “Instead of taking our anger out on each other, put it on Ciro.” “Yes, you’re right,” Kagashe said, pulling out her Tetsaiga.
Meanwhile, the last of the soldiers had been killed, and Kouga’s and the rest of Inuyasha’s team headed to a area near, but not too near the fight, to wait for the battle to be won. The battle seemed to last forever, because of the clashing blows, until Inuyasha and Kagashe were flung into the air. Inuyasha and Kagashe stopped the fall by landing on two rocks. “Inuyasha and Kagashe aimed their Tetsaiga’s and yelled, “Backlash Wave!” As the backlash waves headed towards Ciro, Sesshomaru fired his dragon strike, and Kagome fired a sacred arrow, shattering Sounga Jr. and turning Ciro to ashes, catching them both off-guard.
After the energy attacks subsided, Inuyasha and Kagashe headed to the ground. Sesshomaru left to find Rin and Jaken, and Kousga’s and Inuyasha’s team headed to Kaede’s destroyed village, where all that was left was the tree and the well.
End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not own the idea it belongs to Akira Toriyama.

 

Chapter 12 The Meeting of Family by Kagashe_AliAnn
Chapter 12

The Meeting of Family

Once everyone left, except Inuyasha’s team, Miroku turned to Sango, and said, “If it’s okay with you, I’d like to join you.” “Sure, if you don’t mind,” Sango said. Just then a young boy with a demon slayer outfit on and a brown ponytail, showed up. “Sister,” the boy named Kohaku said. Sango turned around, and said, “Kohaku!” Kohaku ran into Sango’s arms, and Sango said, “Sorry, I couldn’t get to you sooner. So, when are you leaving?” Sango asked. “Tomorrow, I plan on getting a good night sleep, because the night I go back is a new moon. I know mom said not to, but I need to free my father,” Kagashe said. “Well, Kagashe lets go to my time,” Kagome said. Kagashe nodded, and followed her parents to the well. After getting in, Miroku said, “Sango, after we see Kagashe off, where do you want to go, your village, or Master Mushi?” Kohaku looked at his sister, and Sango said, “I’ll go to your area, if you are asking what I think you are.” “Yes, I am asking you to live with me,” Miroku answered Sango’s questioning face. Sango smiled with a happy teary face.
Meanwhile, in Kagome’s world, Kagome, Kagashe, and Inuyasha were inside the house. “Sorry I’ve been gone so long, but after tomorrow it won’t be like that,” Kagome said. Souta came down from the stairs, with Hitomi, and asked “So, you’re finally back?” Kagashe asked, “Are you Souta?” Souta said, “Yes, are you the Kagashe from the future that Kagome told us about?” “Yes, I am,” Kagashe said. “So you’re my niece?” Souta said. Kagashe nodded her head, and Souta had actually grown up.
End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Characters Rumiko Takahasi owns them.  Also the idea came from Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball Z; I do not own the idea.  I do own Kagashe.

Chapter 13 Returning Home by Kagashe_AliAnn
Chapter 13

Returning Home

As the sun set, and it being a new moon night, the Kagashe’s and Inuyasha’s hair and eyes changed to black, and their claws turned to fingernails. Souta blinked, and asked, “Uh what just happened?” “It’s the new moon,” Kagashe said. “Souta wasn’t around in your world, was he?” Kagome asked. “I didn’t get a chance to see your world; I live in the Feudal era,” Kagashe said. “Oh, I see, which reminds me, you realize what you could be in for it, when you go to that time, don’t you?” Kagome asked. “I know, but if father is there it’ll be worth it,” Kagashe said, “Anyways, after dinner, I’m going to get some sleep, I’ll be going to that building to free everyone.” “Oh, I see,” Kagome said. “Yes, and I can only hope to get back before the sun sets on that day,” Kagashe said. Kagome’s mom came in, and said, “Dinner’s ready.”
The next morning, Kagome had made breakfast for Kagashe, who said, after finishing, “I usually don’t get as much good food, because you haven’t gone home, since Inuyasha took off. Anyways it’s good.” Before leaving, Kagome said, “Mom, we’ll be back later.” “Okay, and Kagashe good luck,” Kagome’s mom said. Kagashe nodded, and the three of them headed to the well.
Once on the other side, everyone was waiting, and Rin, Jaken, and Sesshomaru, were just arriving, and Koga had a strange look on his face. Kagashe noticed the look and asked, “Uh… Koga something wrong?” “Uh… n… no. W… why?” Koga stuttered. Kagashe looked at Ginta, who said, “Uh we ran into somebody claiming to be Koga’s fiancé.” “Oh, you mean Ayame,” Kagashe said, “I wonder how they will do.” After saying goodbye to everyone, Miroku said, “We’ll always be with you.” Kagashe nodded her head, pushed a few buttons on the time-machine-watch, and vanished. After she vanished, Miroku, Sango, Kohaku, and Kirara headed towards Mushi’s, and the Wolf demons headed towards their cave. Before Inuyasha and Kagome left, the adult Shippo, asked, “Are you two coming back?” “We’ll be around, don’t worry,” Kagome said. Shippo then left and followed Kaede to the new village, and waved at Kagome and Inuyasha. Inuyasha picked up Kagome bridal style, and they got in the well. Nobody knew whether, or not the adventures were over, but peace had finally been restored.
In Kagashe’s world, Kagome who now had short hair was going to catch some water, when Kagashe appeared. Kagome said, “Kagashe I told you not to come back today but tomorrow.” “I know, but there may be a glimmer of hope for father,” Kagashe explained. “Are you sure?” Kagome asked. “Yes! According to some sketchy information, he may be still alive in the building,” Kagashe said. “But its three miles to the building, do you think you think you can make it?” Kagome asked. “I have to try,” Kagashe said. Alright, good luck, Kagome said. At that Kagashe took off down the road, towards the building.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and charactors, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not own the idea, it belongs to Akira Toriyama.  I do own Kagashe.
Chapter 14 Free to go Home by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please Read and Review this part is coming to an end soon.
Chapter 14

Free to go Home

Once at the building, Kagashe swept through Kanincha’s guards easily, and then went to the building, once the guards were destroyed, Kagashe broke down the door, and asked the humans, “Have any of you seen my father Inuyasha?” Everyone pointed to a door behind them and said, “There!” “Thanks, now leave while you can,” Kagashe said. One person said, “Kanincha will return in three days.” Then after everyone left, Kagashe turned to the door and broke it down also, startling Inuyasha a bit. Inuyasha was in a large plant like weed, and Kagashe came in and started to pull the weed off. Inuyasha turned his head, and said, “Kagashe?” “Yes father, it’s me,” Kagashe said. Kagashe finished getting the weed off of Inuyasha. Kagashe said, “Come on, we’ve got to get home before the sun sets.” Kagashe reached into her pocket and pulled out a water bottle from the other time, and gave it to Inuyasha. “Where is everyone else?” Inuyasha asked. “Most are dead, but we can discuss that later,” Kagashe said. The two of them ran out of the building, and started heading towards the house. Kagashe said, “You need not worry about locating Kanincha, she will find us. Someone said that Kanincha will be at the building in three days.” “Three days?!” Inuyasha steamed. “Well its no wonder mom doesn’t have much patience left,” Kagashe said. “How can you tell?” Inuyasha asked. “I know from experience,” Kagashe said. “Sorry I wasn’t there for you,” Inuyasha said. “Don’t worry about it, you’re here now,” Kagashe said, “And just so you know, we may be in trouble with Kagome when we get home, but it’ll be worth it no matter how many she does.” “Why?” Inuyasha asked. “She told me not to come back from the past tonight, but when I found out about you, well…” Kagashe said. “So you’re being controlled on the same line as me?” InuYasha asked. “Kagashe nodded. “But I’d be willing to face an entire series of them if it meant you coming home,” Kagashe said.
When they got to the house, Kagome was at the table waiting. “I’m so glad you’re both home. Inuyasha, it’s been awful without you,” Kagome said breaking into tears. Inuyasha pulled her close, and after a few emotional moments Kagome said, “I see the information wasn’t false. May I ask how we are going to defeat Kanincha?” “Let’s work on one problem at a time,” Inuyasha said. “Where’s the Tensaiga?” Kagashe asked. “The Tensaiga?” Inuyasha asked. “Inuyasha, there is something you must know, five years ago Sesshomaru gave his life to let Kagashe live,” Kagome said. “Sesshomaru?” Inuyasha asked shocked. After Inuyasha calmed down, Kagome said, “Kagashe the Tensaiga is in the other room, but let’s have dinner.” At that moment the sun set, and Inuyasha’s and Kagashe’s eyes and hair turned to black, and their claws turned to fingernails. Over dinner Kagashe told her parents what had happened in the other world and Kagome said, “So there is another incarnation?” “Yes, and we can’t afford to let him absorb Kanincha,” Kagashe said, “It may take all of us to bring him down as it is.”
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors, nor do I own the idea behind this story.  They belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Akira Toriyama.
Chapter 15 Kanincha's Destruction by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Please read and Review this part has only one more chapter after this chapter.
Chapter 15

Kanincha’s Destruction

After dinner Kagome said, “If what you say is true then someone needs to master the Tensaiga, so Ciro can be defeated.” “I’ll do it,” Inuyasha said, “Let Kagashe have the Tetsaiga.” “Okay! Then you know you only have three days,” Kagome said. “I don’t need a reminder,” Inuyasha said. “Well let’s get some sleep,” Kagome said. Just then, the flea demon, Myoga hopped into the room. Myoga stopped hopping, when he saw Inuyasha. “Master Inuyasha?!” Myoga asked. Inuyasha turned to look at Myoga, and Myoga hopped onto Inuyasha’s shoulder. “Its good to have you back, my lord,” Myoga said. “Myoga he’s been in that building,” Kagome said. “And he survived?” Myoga asked, “You know the wolf tribe didn’t last a week in there.” “Yeah but wasn’t Koga stung?” Inuyasha asked. “Stung?” Kagome asked. “I heard about it through the wall,” Inuyasha said. “We weren’t aware of that, all we did know was he was killed by Kanincha,” Kagashe said. “So who else is left?” “Myself, Kagome, Kagashe, you, Totosai, and Saya, at least as far as we can tell,” Myoga said. Kagome asked,
“Myoga, could you let everyone know to close the shades?” “Yes of course,” Myoga said, “I’ll see you in the morning.” “Alright,” Kagome said, “Night!” And at that Myoga hopped out the door; Kagome and Kagashe pulled down the dark shades, and the three of them headed to bed.
The next three days went by quickly, and during that time, because Inuyasha had mastered the Tetsaiga, the Tensaiga was easy. On the third evening, Kanincha came to Inuyasha and Kagashe, who were waiting for her on the outskirts of the tunnels, which now had shades over them to keep the dust out. Inuyasha and Kagashe pulled out the Tensaiga and the Tetsaiga, Kanincha yelled, “You freed all my people, and now you are going to pay.” Kagashe yelled, “Shut-up insect, you killed all our friends and in one case, family, so it’s only fair.” At that, Kagashe and Inuyasha used the backlash wave and the dragon strike, and Kanincha tried to use her sword, but it was shattered, along with Kanincha. After the battle nothing remained of the monster Kanincha; Inuyasha said, “Only one thing left.”
End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and Charactors, nor do I own the idea; those belong to Rumiko Takahashi and Akira Toriyama.  Kanincha and Kagashe I own along with Ciro.
Chapter 16 The Final Battle by Kagashe_AliAnn
Author's Notes:
Kagashe I created along with a few others not mentioned in the first part, but will be in the next two.  Prepare yourself for Kageshe's World.  Please Read and Review.
Chapter 16

The Final Battle

A week after Kanincha was destroyed, Myoga, Inuyasha, Kagashe, Kagome, Saya, and Totosai, were all in Totosai’s hut, to see if he had any ideas as to how to find Ciro. Totosai said, “Well, if you can’t smell him then he isn’t in the area, but I did hear rumors about some creature heading in Kanincha’s wake.” “Which means he’ll come in this direction,” Kagashe said. Myoga got up, and said, “Well, good luck,” and he then took off. “He hasn’t changed,” Inuyasha said. Just then a boom was heard outside, and Kagome, Kagashe, and Inuyasha left the cave.
Upon looking at the creature named Ciro, Kagome said, “Gross.” “Well, well if it isn’t the boogie-man!” Kagashe said. “What is this… thing?” Kagome asked. “Well, Ciro obviously,” Kagashe said. Ciro said, “You must be Kagashe.” “Yes, and you, Ciro, must be looking for Kanincha but can’t find her, because she is dead. Since you can’t find her, you want to kill us, and steal the time machine. Your song and dance is as old as time,” Kagashe said. Ciro asked, simply mystified, “How do you know?” “I shouldn’t have to explain myself to you,”
Kagashe yelled. “Hah! I see you’re bluffing; you have no idea where Kanincha is,” Ciro said. “Oh really, then why is it the towns have more rebuilding then destruction around?” Kagashe asked grinning. “No you couldn’t have killed Kanincha unless you went to the past,” Ciro said. “Which she has,” a voice said. “What was that?” Inuyasha asked. “Sounga Jr.,” Kagashe said. “Well, no wonder it took three swords and an arrow,” Kagome said. Ciro took out his dagger, Sounga Jr.; Kagashe pulled out her bow and an arrow, and struck Ciro in the eye with the arrow. Ciro started to holler, and Kagashe pulled out the Tetsaiga, put the bow and arrow up, and said, “Let’s destroy this creep before he takes the arrow out,” Kagashe said, pulling out the Tetsaiga. Kagome pulled out the bow and an arrow, and Inuyasha pulled out the Tensaiga. After the backlash wave, the dragon strike, and Kagome’s sacred arrow hit Sounga Jr. and Ciro, Ciro and Sounga Jr. were both destroyed, leaving nothing. Once destroyed Kagome said, “Why don’t we go and visit our family in the other world.” Kagashe looked at Inuyasha, who said, “Don’t see why not.” At that, the three of them started heading towards where the village used to be remembering their lost friends and family.

To be continued…
End Notes:
Disclaimer: Rumiko Takahashi owns Inuyasha and charactors, not me.  Akira Toriyama owns the idea. 
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=690