An Angel's Love by Inuyasha_Lover
Summary: Tonya has been living with Kagome for about 2 years. When Tonya is taken to the feudal era she meets and falls in love with Salem, Inuyasha's younger brother. But when Tonya reveals she is a demon. The race for the Shikon jewel gets more and more Dangerouse with each turn around the corner....Love will be found, hearts will be broken...and all this comes down to one thing.....The love between a demon and Human, Is the purest form of love ever
Categories: Romance, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Romance > Other Characters: Hakudoshi, Inu Yasha, Jaken, Kagome Higurashi, Kagome's Grandfather, Kagome's Mom, Kikyo, Kirara, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Souta Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 9927 Read: 94646 Published: 24 Sep 2008 Updated: 24 Sep 2008
Story Notes:

I do not own Inuyasha or the gang, i do however own the plot, and Tonya and Salem

I need Reviews....Reviews keep me going and keep me writing..

1. Tonya goes to the feudal Era by Inuyasha_Lover

2. Tonya's secret is revealed by Inuyasha_Lover

3. Can this be Love by Inuyasha_Lover

4. Salem's goodbye by Inuyasha_Lover

5. Kikyo comes to Inuyasha by Inuyasha_Lover

6. The Finale Battle and Inuyasha's confession by Inuyasha_Lover

7. Sango's wedding and Salem's return by Inuyasha_Lover

8. Naraku Reborn by Inuyasha_Lover

9. Kagome's news by Inuyasha_Lover

10. Kagome's wedding by Inuyasha_Lover

11. The birth of Kisa by Inuyasha_Lover

12. Kikyo's betrayel by Inuyasha_Lover

13. Kikyo's demise and Tonya's surprise by Inuyasha_Lover

Tonya goes to the feudal Era by Inuyasha_Lover
Tonya had been living with Kagome for about two years. Now as Kagome was getting ready once more to go down the well. Tonya could help but feel jealous. All Kagome talked about was Inuyasha, Tonya knew Kagome was in love with the half demon and that she considered the others a part of her family….Family..that was one thing Tonya didn’t have any more. All she had was Kagome.

Tonya sat and watched as Kagome played in the backyard with her little brother. She let out a sigh as her thoughts went to her family. She missed them so much at times, she thought she was die with the anger in her heart. Tonya stood and she walked back into the house, She walked into her room and she fell onto the bed. She let out a deep sigh as her cat jumped onto the bed. Her cat was the only animal she had been allowed to bring with her from America.

Although Tonya was raised in America, she was born in Japan. Tonya was considered the Beauty among her friends. She had let her hair grow out and now her Raven locks reached her hips. Her eyes were the color of Emeralds and her figure was perfect. But next to Kagome, Tonya felt like she didn’t match up.



Kagome walked into Tonya's bedroom and she frowned. Tonya had been down lately and it wasn’t like her. Then Kagome got an idea...Inuyasha. He always seemed to cheer her up when she upset. "Hey Tonya would you like to meet Inuyasha?" Tonya smiled and she nodded, She had wanted to go for a long time now. Ever since Kagome came back injured. Tonya knew she could help the group. She stood and she dressed in tight jeans and a tank top with a skull and cross bone on it. She let her hair down and she smiled, "Ok I’m Ready." Kagome smiled, She had decided to not wear her uniform again, so she dressed in Jeans, a red tank that said Bite me and boots.

Tonya and Kagome walked out to the well and Kagome grabbed Tonya's hand. They jumped in and they disappeared. When they arrived Kagome was not surprised to see Shippo their waiting. She picked him up and she smiled, "Tonya, this is Shippo, my adopted Kit." Tonya smiled when she saw the little Fox..."Ohhhh Hes sweet."

They walked through the forest and Kagome smiled as she came through the clearing. Inuysha stood leaning into a tree with his usual smirk. He saw Tonya and his eyes went wide. Tonya's face turned red as she stood closer to Kagome.

"Guys, this is Tonya. She has been living with me for a while now."

They all shook their heads in Understanding. They packed their things and Inuyasha walked to Kagome. Once Kagome was on his back he took off. Tonya started in a run to try and keep up with them. Suddenly she was lifted up onto the back of Salem...."Woah!..who are you?"

"Im Salem, Inuyasha's Brother....You must be Tonya."

Tonya felt the color rising in her cheeks. They caught up with Inuyasha and Tonya looked over at Kagome smiling. when They reached Kaede's village. Tonya walked over to the spring that ran behind it. She sat on her knees and she looked into the water....Soon Kagome came up behind her and she knelt next to her.

"you know i couldnt help but notice, the color your cheeks were when Salem carried you.....Your taken with him arent you."

Tonya's eyes went wide and she blinked a couple of times..."erm well...He is nice.....he talks more than Inuyasha does." Kagome let out a laugh, "Inuyasha talks when he wants to....Salem talks because he can." Both of the girls Giggled. They played in the water for a while, and they came back to the village soaking wet. Inuyasha and Salem Couldnt help but notice the change in Kagome, since Tonya's arrival....

But it was Inuyasha who noticed the color rise in Salem cheek everytime Tonya looked his way. Their was something about Tonya. Unlike Kagome, Tonya's Aura was not human...It was something else........
Tonya's secret is revealed by Inuyasha_Lover
Tonya was the first to wake. She opened her eyes, just as the sun began to rise. She quietly crawled to Kagome's bag and she pulled her clothes out. Ten minutes later Tonya walked out of the Hut dressed in tight black jeans, a long sleeved red shirt and boots. She tired her hair back with a black ribbon as she walked away from the village. She wandered around until she came to a small river.

She looked around to make sure she was alone before kneeling down. She closed her eyes and when she opened then they had turned silver. She undid her hair and she shook it free, Two catlike ears appeared and she began to change. Soon Tonya was in her true form. Her ears twitched as she heard footsteps. She shook her head and she was back to normal. She smiled when she saw Kagome and Salem walked into view. Kagome smiled softly, "their you are, we’ve been looking all over for you." Tonya smiled as she walked over to them.

Salem's ears twitched as he picked up a demonic aura. But it was coming from Tonya, He shook his head as he looked at her, No it couldn’t be she was to beautiful to be a demon. That afternoon they left the village once more to search for Naraku. As they walked Demons began appearing left and right. The more they fought the stronger and angrier the demons got. One of the Demons began to run towards Kagome and Shippo. Tonya let out a gasp, there was no way the guys would get their fast enough.

Kagome Braced for the impact, But it never came. She looked up expecting to see Inuyasha, but what she saw shocked her. Tonya stood in front of Kagome, her hair was now pink with light purple and silver steaks, her ears were pink, her eyes were silver. She no longer wore the clothes she had before. She now had black pants, a tight tank that stopped above her bellybutton. a wide strip of fabric ran across her stomach. She growled revealing sharp teeth. Kagome’s eyes went wide, "t...Tonya?!"

Tonya pulled her sword out and she swung at the demon, slicing it in half. The demon fell and Tonya put her sword away. The others stood staring at her in shock. She shook her head and she went back to her normal self. She let out a groan as she dropped to her knees. Salem ran to her and he held her up. Kagome ran to her, "Tonya!" as Tonya opened her eyes Kikyo came into View, in her hand was several shards of the Shikon Jewel, Kagome stood and she walked over to her. kagome handed the shards to her and to kagome's shock Inuyasha walked off with Kikyo. She put her head down and she walked back over to the group.

They made camp while Inuyasha and Kikyo stood off in the distance talking. Kagome sat on a large stump and she watched them with sad eyes. Tonya sighed as she watched Kagome walk over to the fire and sit down. Inuyasha came back and they ate. Once they were through, Salem was the first to speak, "Ok Tonya Explain." Tonya set her cup down and she sighed,

"I am a cat Demon. my mother was a Neko and my father a full blooded Demon. When i was born it was said i would ahve the power to destroy the Shikon jewel. By the time i was 12 it became true. My pwers had increased and i was able to hide my demonic form from others."

Inuyasha thought for a moment befor speaking, "So...its you Naraku and Hakudoshi is afraid off....Not Kikyo." Kagome let out a growel and Inuyasha jumped. Tonya let out a laugh as she picked her cup back up. They finished their dinner in silence. Then the girls went to change. They came back wearing matching shirts that said Rock on, and pants. Kagome climbed into her sleeping bag and she turned her back to Inuyasha. Eventually, Sango had fallen asleep leaning against Kilala and Miroku had his head on Kilala's tail. Salem leaned into a tree next to Tonya and he fell asleep. Tonya laid her head on his leg and she closed her eyes.

Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and he sat next to her. Unknown to him kagome was still wide awake. Inuyasha placed his hand on her cheek and he sighed. Kagome let a tear slip as she closed her eyes. Tonya caught it, she looked at Inuyasha and she let out a soft sigh. "Inuyasha, i dont know you well enough to Yell at your or judge you, but...the next time you go off to talk to Kikyo..i want you to look at Kagome and i want you to see the look in her eyes......" Inuyasha nodded slowly and Tonya fell asleep curled around Salem for warmth.

Inuyasha laid down and he stared up at the sky, Eventually he fell asleep, with her head resting next to Kagome’s his hand over hers
Can this be Love by Inuyasha_Lover
The next morning Tonya was of course the first one awake. She sat up slowly so she wouldn’t wake Salem. She was shocked when she saw Inuyasha and Kagome. Inuyasha had put his arm around Kagome. It wouldnt seem like a big deal to anyone else. But Tonya knew how Kagome felt about Inuyasha. Tonya smiled as she grabbed Kagome's bag and she walked off to change clothes. She came back wearing the same thing as the day befor and she smiled as she knelt down next to kagome. She Gently shook Kagome until she woke. Kagome opened her eyes and she smiled, she slowly moved out from under Inuyasha's arm and she went to change.

While kagome was gone Tonya began to sense another Demon. but this was different. Tonya could sense another tainted sacred jewel shard. She crawled over to Inuyasha and she shook him gently. he groaned as he opened His eyes, "what is it?" Tonya looked at him as she started to change."I can sense a Demon, he has a sacred Jewel shard." Inuyasha sat up quickly and he grabbed the Tessaiga. Miroku jumped awake when he felt the presence of a demon. As He stood a demon came into view with Hakudoshi sitting on his shoulder. The Demon held the limp from of Kagome in his hand.

"kagome!"

Inuyasha's eyes went wide. Tonya pulled her sword out and she growled, "well, well Hakudoshi. we meet again." Hakudoshi's eyes narrowed, "Tonya?...Hmm i thought you died in that fire." Tonya aimed her sword and she growled "you thought wrong." She made a move to run to the demon and Inuyasha grabbed her Shoulder, "No tonya he could kill Kagome." Tonya pulled away and she swung her sword slicing the Demon's arm off. Inuyasha ran forward and he grabbed Kagome befor she hit the ground.

Tonya jumped in the air and she sliced the Demon in half. Hakudoshi stayed in the air for a moment before dissapearing. Tonya sighed as she returned to normal and she put her sword away. She turned and she ran to Inuyasha. Inuyasha picked Kagome up and he held her close while the group packed their things. They ran as fast as they could back to Kaede's village.

That Night kagome sat in the hut leaning into the door. a blanket was over her shoulders to keep her warm. She smiled as she watched Salem and Tonya play in the water. Inuyasha came up and he sat behind her. Kagome leaned into him and she smiled. Inuyasha put his arms around her to keep her warm. Kagome smiled as she spoke softly, "i havent seen Tonya smile like that in years." Inuyasha looked at them and he smiled, "yea, Salem seems pretty happy." Kagome closed her eyes and she sighed. Inuyasha put his head down, "i thought he had surly killed you this time...I have never been so scared in my life."

Tonya cupped her hands and she filled them full of water. She threw it on Salem and she giggled as she ran. Salem ran after her and he caught her by the waist. he pulled her close and he smiled softly. Tonya looked back at Salem and her cheeks turned red. Salem slowly leaned in....

Kagome watched in shock as Salem and Tonya held each other in a passionate Kiss. Inuyasha opened his eyes and he gasped. Tonya pulled away and she smiled brightly. They walked up to the hut hand in hand..Kagome was smiling while Inuyasha looked slightly irritated.

"Salem, were about to go into a battle that could cost us our lives and you pick now to move in on Tonya." Salem's eyes along with Tonya and kagome's went wide. Kagome stood slowly and she glared at Inyasha, "how can you say such things....at least they have a reason to fight Inuyasha!."

Inuyasha stood their in shock. "You have something to fight for." Kagome crossed her arms over her chest, "and what would that be?"

"Shippo."

"Inuyasha SIT"

Inuyasha dropped to the ground and Kagome walked off. Tonya and Salem stood their with their mouths hangin open. Tonya was the first to Go off, "I cant believe you said that how can you be so horrible." Inuyasha stood and he groweled, "i am not being Horrible." Tonya groweled and she walked off. Salem knelt in front of his brother and he sighed "Inuyasha...whats gotten into you...Youve never said something that bad." Inuyasha sighed as he sat up, "Kikyo wants me to leave with her....Tomorrow, she said she couldnt go on without me." Salem's eyes went as wide as plates, "your not actually thinking about going....are you."

"No of course not...the thing is....I think im falling for Kagome...The feeling has always been their. ive just been to proud to admit it."

salem nodded, "you need to tell her."

Tonya stood behind a tree and she smiled when she heard that. She knew that if she could get Inuyasha to admit what he just said to salem. Then everything would be ok.........Tonya didnt know how wrong she was.
Salem's goodbye by Inuyasha_Lover
Author's Notes:
This takes place a month later
: In a nearby Cave:
Naraku laughed as he stood in front of Kohoku, Kagura and Hakudoshi. “I think its time we end this foolish war for good.” Hakudoshi stood and his eyes narrowed, “but what of the new Demon, Tonya?”

“I will rip her to shreds.”

: Kaede’s Village:

The group sat in the hut, defeat written across their face. Kagome let out an angry sigh, They had once again lost Naraku’s trail. Suddenly Inuyasha, Tonya and Miroku stiffened. Tonya stood and she began to change, “Do you feel that?” Inuyasha stood next to her, “yea and I don’t like it.” Naraku’s laughter filled the air and a black smoke filled the room, Inuyasha pulled out the Tessaiga, “what the hell?” Suddenly Tonya let out a scream, Salem looked around the room as he tried to find her, “Tonya!?”

When the smoke cleared, Tonya was gone. Salem let out a growl. The group ran outside to find Kohaku. Sango ran to the front and she looked at him. Kohaku turned and he took off. Sango and the group ran after him. When they reached the temple, that held Naraku, Kagome began to shake from fear. She gripped Inuyasha’s sleeve and he put his arm around her, “don’t worry I wont let him harm you or Tonya.” They walked inside but Naraku wasn’t anywhere to be seen. Kagome walked farther into the temple. Suddenly she let out a scream. Inuyasha ran to her and he growled. Naraku stood holding the limp form of Tonya. Blood dripped to the ground underneath her. Inuyasha and Naraku began to fight. Kagome managed to slip between them and grab Tonya. She ran out of the temple and she knelt on the ground. Tonya was barely breathing. If Kagome hadn’t been so close to her she would have thought otherwise. The battle that raged inside was a short one. When naraku disappeared Inuyasha let out an angry growl.

Once the group was back at Kaede’s Village, Salem was finally let in to see Tonya. He fell to his knees as he began to sob. An hour later Salem stood outside the hut, He began to walk to the forest but Kagome stopped him. “Salem you don’t have to do this,”

“She is gone Kagome, I couldn’t save her the group is better off and safer if I’m not here.”

Salem walked into the forest without saying a word. Back in the Hut Tonya slowly opened her eyes and she called for Kagome. Kagome ran into the hut and she knelt next to her. She grabbed her hand and she smiled, “Welcome back.”


It was months before Tonya was well enough to walk. Kagome helped her out of the hut. Inuyasha smiled along with the others. It was good to have Tonya back with them. Tonya’s recovery was slow, Kagome and the group helped her as much as they could. But it was another 3 months before Tonya had full healed. With Kagome going to her realm as much as she could for medicine, Tonya was 100% healed. One morning the group packed up and they began the search for Naraku once more. Tonya walked slowly and when she could she would ride on Kilala. Kagome of course was on Inuyasha’s back.

When they decided to stop and rest Tonya’s thoughts always went to Salem. If she was awake when he left then why did He leave without saying goodbye. Suddenly Inuyasha stood,

“I can sense something……..”
Kikyo comes to Inuyasha by Inuyasha_Lover
Inuyasha stood waiting for the thing he sensed to reveal itself. He gasped when he saw Kikyo walking towards him. Kagome stood close to Inuyasha as she watched. Kikyo stopped and she looked at the Demon that still had a hold on her heart. "Inuyasha, i have come to ask forgiveness. I realize now you never hurt me...Inuyasha i still love you come with me!" Inuyasha's eyes went wide as he looked over at Kagome and then back at Kikyo.

"Well, why aren’t you leaving Inuyasha?"

Sango, Miroku, Tonya, Shippo and Inuyasha gasped as they looked at Kagome, who had her head down. She looked at Inuyasha with sad eyes. Inuyasha turned and he looked down at the young girl he had grown to love "k...Kagome?" Kagome let out a sigh as she looked at him "Its what you’ve always wanted...Go on we will be fine.... GO INUYASHA!"

Inuyasha jumped back and he nodded. He took Kikyo’s hand in his and they walked away from the group. The group remained silent for a while, not knowing what to say. Kagome let out a sob as she dropped to her knees.

"Kagome!"

Sango and Tonya ran to her and They knelt next to Kagome. Kagome's body shook with silent sobs "I let him go because..Because I love him and he wanted her." Kagome held the purple string of beads that was once around Inuyasha's neck.

Inuyasha and Kikyo stood next to the Tree of ages. Kikyo smiled as she leaned into Inuyasha. On the inside she was laughing. She had finally gotten him away from her reincarnation. She turned and she looked up at the Demon that always seemed to make her melt. She leaned up and she touched her lips to his. Inuyasha stiffened as he kissed her back. He couldn’t get his mind of Kagome.

Kagome stood with the help of Tonya and Sango. She looked at the beads. They lost their hold and they stopped glowing. Kagome put them around her neck and she sighed. Suddenly Tonya stiffened, She began to change and she pulled out her sword. Naraku walked into the clearing laughing. Sango and Miroku stood in front of Kagome and Shippo.

“Do you really think you can beat me without the half demon?”

Tonya’s eyes narrowed as she let out a growl The group was to busy trying to fight of Naraku to notice that Kagura had stepped in and grabbed Kagome. Kagome dropped her bow and arrows as they disappeared…Miroku turned around and he gasped,

“NO KAGOME!!!!!”

As Naraku disappeared, Tonya took a swipe at his arm. She barely caught it before he disappeared for good. She returned to normal and she turned, She knelt down and she picked up Kagome’s bow. She stood and she took off into the forest, Miroku, Sango and Shippo Jumped on Kilala and they took off after her. Tonya came into the clearing and she stood staring at Inuyasha and Kikyo. Inuyasha turned and he looked at his friends. He saw the bow in Tonya’s hands and his eyes went wide,

“Where’s Kagome?”

Tonya’s eyes filled with angry tears as she threw the bow at Inuyasha’s feet. “Naraku took her. Not long after you left with that clay pot.” Kikyo Growled, Inuyasha picked up the bow and he let out a wail. He turned and he looked at Kikyo, She nodded “go find her Inuyasha, you wont rest until you do.”

Without a word Inuyasha ran into the forest, gripping Kagome’s bow in his hand.

“Dammnit Naraku, why didn’t you come after me. Please Kagome be safe…you have to be ok."
The Finale Battle and Inuyasha's confession by Inuyasha_Lover
Inuyasha ran through the forest with Miroku, Sango, Tonya and Shippo on his heels. Inuyasha let out a growl as he ran faster, "damn, How could I be so stupid..." As they came to a clearing Inuyasha gasped. Naraku stood in his barrier with a limp Kagome in his arms. Kagome’s Shirt was soaked in blood.

“Naraku you Bastard, LET…. HER…. GO!!”


Naraku let out a laugh as he looked down at the dying priestess. “How sweet, Inuyasha has found love.” He held Kagome up by her throat. Kagome’s eyes slowly opened and she whimpered in pain. Naraku shoved her through the barrier and she fell in slow motion. Inuyasha ran forward and he caught her before she hit the ground. Her eyes opened and she saw Inuyasha, Her eyes filled with tears, “In…Inuyasha.”

Inuyasha could feel tears sting his eyes, “Don’t talk Kagome, you need to save your energy. Your going to be ok.’ Kagome began to shiver, “I don’t think so. Not this time.” Tonya came into view first and she gasped. Miroku and Sango jumped of Kilala and they ran to Tonya. Inuyasha was having a hard time talking without Crying.

“No…Please Kagome don’t leave me.” Kagome reached up and she touched Inuyasha’s cheek, “I love you Inuyasha.” Her hand slid from his face and she blacked out from the pain.

Miroku walked up and he took Kagome from Inuyasha. “Finish this.” Inuyasha nodded and he stood. The anger in his heart was beginning to spill over, His eyes turned blood red from the Pain. As he pulled out the Tessaiga, Miroku walked over to the girls. Tonya took Kagome and she walked over to Kilala, she knelt onto the ground and she held Kagome to her.

Inuyasha looked at Naraku, His sword began to glow red, “WIND SCAR!” The force of the wind scar combined with the anger in Inuyasha’s heart, forced the wind scar through the barrier. Naraku gasped, as it was broken. Inuyasha swung his sword again, “ Adamant Barrage!” as the pieces of Adamant flew through Naraku, Kanna appeared holding the infant. Tonya pulled out an arrow and she shot it at the girl. In an instant the Arrow Connected with Naraku’s heart and it began to glow as it died. With Naraku’s heart gone, Inuyasha jumped at the change, “WIND SCAR!” The old light ripped through Naraku, when it faded he was gone

Inuyasha dropped to his knees and he let out a gasp. He was hurt. The wind scar had sent pieces of adamant from Naraku’s body and into Inuyasha. He stood and blood dripped to the ground as he slowly turned. Tonya was Holding Kagome close. She let out a whimper as she began to rock back and forth.

Inuyasha took Kagome and he walked off. He walked until he found a small clearing where the sun was able to peak through giving enough light to see. He knelt on the ground and he pulled Kagome close to him,
“Please Kagome, don’t leave me. I need you, I cant go on without you…Its you I love not Kikyo..It’s always been you…. Please”

As he spoke the jewel in Kagome’s body began to glow, The light surrounded Inuyasha, healing him. When the light faded, Kagome slowly opened her eyes, “Inuyasha.” Inuyasha looked down and he smiled as his eyes filled with tears. He held Kagome to him and he began to cry. Kagome put her arms around him and she smiled softly.

Inuyasha stood and he picked Kagome up. He walked back to the group. Tonya stood and she smiled as she ran to them. Her arms went around them both as she broke into tears. Inuyasha put one arm around Tonya and he held Kagome with the other. Sango, Miroku, and Shippo ran to them and they joined in. As they all pulled away, Kagome managed to stand, She turned and she looked at Inuyasha and she smiled, Inuyasha leaned in and he pressed his lips against hers. Kagome’s arms went around him and she smiled.
Sango's wedding and Salem's return by Inuyasha_Lover
The group Decided to stay in the forest for the night. As the Moon rose, Tonya sat leaning against a tree. She smiled as she watched Kagome and Inuyasha snuggle close in order to keep warm. Sango and Miroku were snuggled against Kilala and Shippo had somehow managed to squeeze between Inuyasha and Kagome. Tonya sighed as she looked at the moon. Her thoughts went to Salem and the last time she saw him,

~*~Flashback~*~

Tonya lay on the mat in great pain, She slowly opened her eyes in time to see Salem grab his bag and walk out of the hut. She heard him crying to Kagome,

“I need to go, She is gone Kagome…. I don’t think I can stay here.”

No he thought she was dead. She tried to call out to him but she was too weak. She caught one last glimpse of his face before she blacked out again.

~*~ End Flashback ~*~

She closed her eyes and she tried to sleep. When the sun began to rise, Tonya’s eyes flew open. She was of course the first one awake. She crawled over to the fire and she tried to warm up. Suddenly a jacket was put over her shoulders. It was Inuyasha, he knelt next to her and he sighed,

“You didn’t sleep last night…you think about Salem a lot don’t you.” Tonya nodded and she put her head down, Kagome sat up and she frowned, “Tonya…I thought you were getting over it.” Tonya sighed as she tried not to cry, “Ive tried getting over it but I cant.”

That afternoon the Group came to a small village, They were tired and figured they would stop for the night. Two young women walked up to them and Miroku smiled, “Hello my dear…You are lovely.” Kagome and Tonya could see the anger rising in Sango.

“Would you mind Baring my child”

Sango hit Miroku over the head with her fist and she walked into the village. Tonya and Kagome sighed,

“You Know Miroku, your going to loose Sango…But it appears it doesn’t matter.”

They turned and they walked into the village leaving a shocked Miroku Standing alone. That night Miroku walked through the Village until he found Sango staring at the moon. “Um…Sango?”

Sango turned around and she crossed her arms over her chest. “What is it Monk.” Miroku sighed as he walked to Sango and he took her hand in his,

“Im sorry im such a womanizer…Please forgive me?”

Sango pulled her hand back and she sighed, “why should I, I forgive you and then you do the same thing. Why is this time any different?” Miroku held out his hand to reveal two gold bands. “Because this time I mean it.” Sango looked at the bands and her eyes went wide, “M…Miroku.”

“Please Sango, I want to marry you..Tonight, if you’ll still have me.” Sango smiled and she nodded. They walked back to the village and up to the group Inuyasha sighed, “what did you do this time Miroku?” Sango giggled, “were getting Married, Tonight and we want you all to be there.”

Tonya and Kagome squealed causing Inuyasha to cover his ears. An hour later, Tonya stood outside wearing a long black and white Kimono while Kagome’s was red and blue. Inuyasha looked the same but he was smiling so that’s all that mattered. Sango wore a long white Kimono. She smiled as she took her hair down.

Sango and Miroku walked over to the lake, they stood in front of the moon and Miroku began, “Sango do you take me to be your husband, Will you love and honor me, will you give me chance after chance when you know I don’t deserve them.” Sango giggled and she nodded, “I do” Miroku slid the band on her finger.

“Miroku do you take me to be your wife, Will you love and Honor me. Will you give me chance after chance when you know I don’t deserve them.” Miroku smiled, “I do” Sango slid the band onto Miroku’s finger and he pulled her close to him. He leaned in and he kissed her gently. Once the wedding was over everyone sat around a fire laughing. Kagome was curled up in Inuyasha’s lap and Sango was sitting with Miroku’s arms around her. Tonya had walked off to change. Suddenly a hooded figure stepped into view,

“So you finally told Kagome you loved her.”

Inuyasha stood and he pulled his sword out, “who the hell do you think you are coming and speaking like that.” The man removed his hood and the group gasped. Tonya walked up and she dropped her cup, her eyes went wide.

“Salem…….”
Naraku Reborn by Inuyasha_Lover
Tonya stood staring at Salem with wide eyes. Salem turned and he gasped, “Tonya…. But…. You were…dead.” She shook her head, “No I wasn’t I was only to weak to open my eyes and talk.” Salem sighed and he put his head down, “How could I have been so stupid.”

Tonya walked over to him and she lifted his face up to meet hers. “You were in shock, I cant blame you, I guess I would have looked dead to anyone who passed by.” Salem pulled Tonya to him and he held her tightly. Tonya smiled as her arms went around him.

(Meanwhile in a nearby forest)

Kagura walked through the forest cursing silently. Hakudoshi told her that she could find Naraku’s Bone here. She knelt down and she smirked as she found what she was looking for. That night as the moon rose high in the sky, Kagura did as she was told. By the time the sun had begun to rise, Naraku had been Reborn. He laughed evilly as Kanna held up her mirror.

Naraku stared at a sleeping Kagome. He knew exactly how to get to Inuyasha. He spoke deeply and the Shard in Kagome’s body began to turn black. The shard had become imbedded in one of the many battles with Naraku. Now it was working for his favor.

As the shard began to turn black Kagome began to move around in her sleep. Her eyes opened to reveal a demonic glow. It faded as she sat up, She stood and she walked away from the camp. Tonya’s ears twitched and she stood to follow Kagome. She gasped when she saw Kagome Talking to naraku. She turned and she ran to get Inuyasha, Naraku smirked, “Kill them Kagome…Kill them all.”

Kagome ran after Tonya as fast as she could. As they came into the camp, Inuyasha stood with his sword out, His eyes were full of hurt, “tell me Kagome why were you talking to Naraku.” Kagome strung an arrow in her bow and she aimed at Inuyasha, Inuyasha gasped as he dropped the Tessaiga. “DIE INUYASHA”

She shot the arrow, Inuyasha tried to move but the arrow went through his shoulder, he fell back and he hit the ground. He sat up and he looked at Kagome with sad eyes. “K…Kagome…. Why?”

Kagome turned and she walked off. Tonya went to run after her but Miroku grabbed her by the shoulder. “What are you doing? Let me go!” Miroku held her shoulder tightly and he frowned as he looked at Inuyasha. Tonya ran to him and she knelt down. She grabbed the arrow and she looked at him, Salem and Miroku knelt down and they held him tightly. Tonya pulled the arrow out as fast as she could. Inuyasha let out a scream that echoed throughout the forest. Tonya quickly pressed her hand to the wound to heal it. When she was through she stood back, Miroku walked over to Sango and he sighed. Salem looked at his brother and he put his head down, “we need to go to Sesshomaru, We can not fight naraku alone, it almost killed you last time.” Surprisingly Inuyasha nodded in agreement.

While Miroku and Sango went off to search for Kagome, Tonya, Salem and Inuyasha went to find Sesshomaru. They Finally came to the cave in which he lived with Rin and Jaken. When they Entered Sesshomaru stood and he looked at them,

“Inuyasha…. Salem? I must say I am shocked at your return. I thought you had gone for good this time.”

Salem grabbed Tonya’s hand and he smiled, “I am needed here.” Sesshomaru shook his head and he looked at Inuyasha, "“Why are you here?” Inuyasha walked up to Sesshomaru and he put his head down. Sesshomaru gasped as Inuyasha dropped to his knees in front of his brother, “Please Sesshomaru, Naraku has been brought back by Kagura. He has taken Kagome, She tried to kill me because he influenced the shard in her back.” Sesshomaru turned his back to Inuyasha and he sighed, “I don’t have time for this Inuyasha.” Inuyasha grabbed Sesshoumaru’s leg and he growled, “Please I am begging you, I love her. If I loose her then I will loose my will to live.”

Sesshomaru remained silent as he thought about what Inuyasha said. He knelt down and he raised his brother’s face to meet his. “Alright, we will go find her.” Tonya gasped, “Sesshomaru.”

Sesshomaru stood Inuyasha up and he nodded. Inuyasha turned and he growled. The Group ran from the cave, as soon as they picked up Kagome’s scent, Tonya jumped on Salem’s back and they ran faster. Soon they came to an abandoned Temple. Naraku stood outside with Hakudoshi on his right and Kagome on his left. Kagome’s eyes were still red and lifeless. It was then that Inuyasha knew what was going on, “Naraku you bastard!”

As Inuyasha pulled out his Tessaiga, Kagome stepped forward with her arrow aimed, She growled, “Inuyasha!”
She shot the arrow and Inuyasha barely managed to jump out of the way. He growled as he ran towards her, Hakudoshi made a barrier and Kagome floated into the air. Naraku laughed “seeing as you’re here I really don’t need her now.” He raised his hand and his bone extended and went through Kagome’s shoulder.

“KAGOME!”

Inuyasha ran forward and he caught her. Tonya ran to them and they ran into the forest. Salem and the others began to right. Inuyasha stopped and he leaned into a tree, he looked down at Kagome and he gently shook her. The jewel fell out of her shoulder. Tonya picked it up and she put it in the jar along with the others.

Kagome didn’t open her eyes nor did she show any sign of waking up. Inuyasha became frantic. “Kagome…come on Kagome wake up.” She didn’t move. Tonya knelt next to them and she put her head down. Inuyasha let out a wail and he held Kagome to him as he began to rock back and forth. Suddenly soul stealers appeared and Kagome’s body disappeared, Inuyasha stood and he let out a wail of despair.

“Kagome…KAGOME!!!!!!!”
Kagome's news by Inuyasha_Lover
Salem heard Inuyasha’s cry and he looked at Miroku and Sango. He quickly dodged Kagura’s dance of blades. He was wearing out along with Miroku and Sango. Sesshomaru of course seemed unfazed. He turned and he looked at the group.

“Go find Inuyasha, leave Naraku to me.”

They nodded and they ran into the forest. They stopped when they came to the clearing. Inuyasha knelt on the ground with Tonya. Tonya had put her arms around him to try and calm him. She looked at Salem with tearful eyes. They ran to him and they knelt down, Miroku looked around and he frowned when he didn’t see Kagome.

“Inuyasha…where’s Kagome?”

Inuyasha tensed and he spoke slowly, “She’s gone, Her body disappeared before I could do anything.”

Sango gasped and she buried her head in Miroku’s shoulder. Tonya went to Salem and she sobbed into his chest. Shippo went over to Inuyasha and he clung to His shirt. Inuyasha held Shippo and he began to sob. Suddenly Shippo let out a squeal as a fog filled the area. Inuyasha stood and he pulled his sword out as two figures walked towards him. He dropped the sword when Kagome and Kikyo stepped into View.


Kagome had changed, Her eyes were the same but…She now wore the clothes of a priestess, her hair reached her thighs, She was smiling. The smile that always melted Inuyasha’s heart. He walked to her and he placed his hand on her cheek. Kagome smiled as she leaned into him. Inuyasha held onto Kagome as if his life depended on it. He closed his eyes and one final tear fell onto her face. She wiped his tears away and she kissed him gently. Miroku and the others smiled brightly. Shippo ran to his adopted mother crying. Kagome picked him up and she held him close.

(Meanwhile)

Sesshomaru stood slightly annoyed at the fact that Kagura and Hakudoshi were still trying to keep him from Naraku. He pulled out his Tensaiga and he sliced the air. The blue light went through them and both Hakudoshi and Kagura disappeared screaming. Sesshomaru looked at Naraku and he laughed, He flew through the air and before Naraku could react, Sesshomaru sliced through him. He disappeared with a loud wail.

Sesshomaru turned around in time to see Kagome and the others walk into view. Kagome walked up to him and she hugged him, “thank you.” Sesshomaru really didn’t know how to react at first but then he softened and his arm went around Kagome. “Your welcome.” Kagome pulled back and she placed her hands on his shoulder, She healed his arm back and he smiled. As he turned to leave Kagome Grabbed his shoulder, “Why don’t you, Rin and Jaken come and stay with us.”

Sesshomaru thought for a moment and then he smiled, “I will meet you their.”

He walked off and Kagome turned to Inuyasha. He walked up to her and he smiled, “I thought I had lost you, That was the first time I ever wished for death.” Kagome leaned him and she sighed, “I would never leave you.” Tonya smiled as she leaned into Salem.

By the next afternoon, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kilala, Tonya, Salem, Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, Rin and Jaken had settled into their new home. One morning Sango and Tonya woke to find Kagome kneeling outside. The girls knelt next to Kagome and they touched her shoulders. They gasped as Kagome retched.

“Are you alright Kagome?”

Kagome nodded and she looked at them, “This is the 4th morning Ive done this.” Tonya’s eyes went wide and she jumped up, “Come with me.” The girls went to Kaede and they asked her. Kaede smiled, “why Kagome it seems you are carrying Inuyasha’s pup.” Kagome’s eyes went wide and she fell into Tonya and Sango who were on the verge of Squealing. “I’m…. Oh my”

A few hours later, Kagome walked up to Inuyasha and she twisted her hands nervously. “Um Inuyasha can I talk to you.” He nodded and they walked into the forest.

“What’s wrong Kagome?”
Kagome sighed, “well, you know how I haven’t been feeling good lately.” Inuyasha nodded, “yea” Kagome was almost to the point of passing out she was so nervous, “well it seems I’m…. Well I’m…. Carrying your Pup.” Inuyasha blinked a couple of times before his eyes went wide, “you’re…” His face paled and Kagome panicked, “Inuyasha I’m sorry, I can go back to my time if you want.” Suddenly Inuyasha let out a laugh, “No Kagome I’m Happy…I’m shocked but…were gonna have a pup…I’m gonna be a father…. How could I not be happy.”

Inuyasha pulled Kagome to him and he smiled brightly. Kagome leaned up and she kissed him Lovingly. Back in the Village word had spread through the group about Kagome. When Inuyasha and Kagome arrived back into the village. The whole group ran to them smiling. Even Sesshomaru was smiling.
Kagome's wedding by Inuyasha_Lover
Kagome walked out of the hut and she smiled as the morning sun hit her face. She smiled as she walked into the forest. She walked until she came to a small clearing. Kikyo was they’re waiting. The weeks before Kikyo Promised Kagome that she would help train her. Recently, Inuyasha and the others had been watching. She walked into the clearing and she removed her cloak to Reveal Black short that stopped mid thigh, Knee length black boots and a tank that hugged her curves. Or what she had left. Her stomach was beginning to show slightly. Kagome had let her hair grow and it now reached her mid back. It was tied into a long braid and held together at her neck with pins. She pulled out the sword Inuyasha had made for her and she nodded signaling that she was ready.

The Training started off slow, and midway through Tonya stepped into View, The bowed and Tonya smirked. The two began to fight. Inuyasha sat astonished at how far Kagome had come since the first bad run in with Naraku.. Inuyasha sighed, he wanted to marry Kagome but he wanted it to be special. Kagome was everything to him and she deserved to have the wedding she dreamed off. Secretly Inuyasha was having a special ring made especially for Kagome. He knew her well enough to Know that she would love it.

That night after Kagome had taken a bath, Inuyasha led her through the forest. They came to a Tree and he stopped. He got silent and Kagome tilted her head, “Inuyasha, is everything alright?’ Inuyasha nodded and he turned and looked at Kagome.

“Kagome, Do you recognize this tree?”

Kagome looked at it and she nodded, “yes, this is the tree we met at” Inuyasha nodded and he took Kagome’s hand in his own. “Kagome, as you know tomorrow is a new moon, I will be in human form for a while. I want to marry you.”

Kagome’s eyes went wide, “But why in your human form Inuyasha?” Inuyasha sighed as he spoke “Because, I feel if I marry you in my Human form, Then you will love me more and I feel like I could love you the way you deserved to be loved.” Kagome looked at Inuyasha and she placed her hand on his cheek. “What form you are in does not matter to me, Inuyasha I fell in love with you…. Both forms Demon and Human…and I want to marry you in your normal form.” Inuyasha smiled and he nodded, he pulled her close and he kissed her gently.

The next night Kagome was having trouble-finding Inuyasha, It was beginning to scare her. She went back to her hut and she sat down on her bed. She sighed as she leaned into the wall and she waited for him to return. Just before dawn Inuyasha walked into the hut. Kagome’s eyes shot open and she stood “where have you been, you scared the hell out of me.” Inuyasha smiled as he took her hand and he led her outside. Kagome Gasped as tears filled her eyes. Her mother, Grandfather, Little brother and her three best friends stood in front of her. She turned and she looked at Inuyasha, “you told them all!” he nodded and smiled “you deserve to have the wedding you always dreamed of and I knew that having them here, would make it better.” Kagome pulled Inuyasha to her and she kissed him deeply. “Thank you so much.” She pulled away and she ran to her family.

While her friends got everything ready, Kagome stood in the hut with her mother, Sango, Tonya and her three friends from school. Her mother reached into a box and she pulled out a long white dress. Kagome tried it on and she walked out. They all gasped when they saw her, the dress hugged her body tightly. The neckline stopped just below her collarbone, the sleeves fell off her shoulders and they hugged her arms tightly, stopping at her wrists. The waist of the gown spread out slightly and a red sash was tied around her waist. Her mother smiled as tears gathered into her eyes. Kagome had not wanted a veil so her mother was at a loss for what to do. It was then that Kikyo stepped in. Kagome turned and she smiled. Kikyo Stepped forward and she pulled out a small circlet of silver. Kagome bowed her head as Kikyo put the circlet on her head, “this was worn by my mother at her wedding, it is perfect for a priestess.”

Kagome looked at Kikyo and she nodded, “I am honored to wear it Kikyo.” Everyone walked outside so Kagome and Sango could be alone. Kagome turned towards the mirror and she tied a small ribbon around her neck. Sango smiled, “you look beautiful.” Kagome turned and she hugged Sango tightly. Miroku walked in and he smiled, “you look like a princess.” Sango walked over to Miroku and she smiled. They walked out as Kagome’s grandfather walked in.

Meanwhile, Inuyasha stood in his hut with Sesshomaru and Salem. His Robes had been changed to black. He looked into the mirror and he sighed. Sesshomaru was the first to notice the change in the air. “Inuyasha…what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I’m just nervous…I want Kagome to be happy.”

Sesshomaru walked over and he turned Inuyasha around, he looked down at his brother and for the first time since he was a baby. Inuyasha watched as a smile form on Sesshoumaru’s face. “She is happy.”

They walked outside and they took their places. Kagome and her grandfather walked out. Inuyasha looked at Kagome and he smiled “wow” Her grandfather walked her down to Inuyasha and he let her go. Miroku cleared his throat and he began.

“It is rare, for a love this pure to form between a human and a demon. Kagome and Inuyasha have cried together, fought together and even tried to kill each other at one point.”

Inuyasha smiled as everyone chuckled.

“But through it all, they never stopped loving each other. Inuyasha please say your vow and present Kagome with her ring.”
Inuyasha took a deep breath and he began to speak, “Kagome…I was a ruthless Demon when you met me, My heart had turned black with the hatred I had in me. But even through my worst demonic moments. You were there, guiding me back to the light. You never stopped loving me, even when I pushed you away. I’m going to spend the rest of eternity making sure that you are happy.”

He pulled out the ring and Kagome burst into tears. The band was silver, with a small blue diamond in the middle surrounded by smaller diamonds. On the inside, Kagome and Inuyasha were written around the band. He slid it onto her finger and he smiled as tears filled his eyes.

“Inuyasha, I was a spoiled brat when I came here, the first time I looked at you when you were still bound to the tree. I fell in love with you. And it did not matter how many times you pushed me away. I still stayed and I am going to stay..For the rest of time I will love you.”

She pulled out a thick silver band with an onyx stone in the middle. She slid it onto his finger and she smiled. Miroku wiped away a tear and he finished

“Alright, Kagome..Inuyasha, the two of you are bound for all time. You are now husband and wife. You may share your first kiss."

Inuyasha pulled Kagome close and he kissed her gently. As Kagome’s arms went around his neck a light came from the middle of Kagome’s forehead. It was coming from the circlet. When it vanished, Kagome looked at Inuyasha. Inuyasha gasped, Kagome’s hair had grown down to her ankles, her ears were exactly like Inuyasha’s and she even had fangs. He leaned in and he rested his forehead against hers as the others clapped.

Later that Night Kagome and Inuyasha escorted Kagome’s family and Friends back to the well. Kagome hugged her friends and her family until she made it to her mother. Her mother looked down and she sighed as she got teary eyed.

“This will probably be the last time I see you…and…I’m ok with it…. You are happy here…take good care of each other.” Kagome hugged her mother and she assured her she would see her again. They disappeared into the well and Kagome smiled. She turned and she looked at Inuyasha who had stepped back to give them some privacy. She walked over to him and she looked up at him with love showing in her eyes. As the moon rose into the sky, Kagome and Inuyasha shared a kiss that made the Heavens comes alive.
The birth of Kisa by Inuyasha_Lover
Kagome had soon settled into a routine with Inuyasha and the gang. Her training continued as long as it could. Though eventually they had to stop because Kagome’s stomach was getting to big. One night as Kagome and Inuyasha lay in their hut, Kagome jumped. Inuyasha shot up and he looked at her, “is everything ok?”

“She kicked…The baby kicked Inuyasha!” Inuyasha smiled as he placed his hands on Kagome’s stomach. The baby kicked right under his hands and his eyes got glossy with tears. “We need to think of a name for her.” Inuyasha thought for a moment and then he smiled, “Kisa” Kagome smiled…”I like it.”

“It was my mother’s name.”

Kagome looked at Inuyasha and she smiled as she nodded.

“Kisa it is then.”

The next afternoon while Kagome stood in Kaede’s hut with Sango and Tonya. She let out a surprised yelp and she dropped to her knees. Sango and Tonya ran to her, “what is it?” Kagome winced as pain rushed through her, “My…. My water broke.” Tonya’s eyes went wide, “Sango go get Inuyasha…Hurry.” As Sango ran out, Tonya picked Kagome up and she laid her on a mat. Tonya and Kaede began to prepare her. Inuyasha ran into the hut and he knelt next to Kagome. He lifted her up and he sat behind her just as Tonya had told him to days before. He laced his fingers in hers and he smiled, “you can do this.”

Kagome leaned into him and she began to breathe hard. Tonya looked and she smiled, “Kagome I need you to push.” Kagome gripped Inuyasha’s hands and she began to push. Her face turned beat red before she fell back into Inuyasha gasping for air. Tonya smiled, “Come on Kagome, your doing so good.”

Kagome sat up and she began to push again, Inuyasha clamped his jaw shut when Kagome squeezed his hands. She fell back as sweat rolled down her fore head. “I cant..”

Inuyasha kissed the side of her head, “come on Kagome, yes you can.” Kagome sat up and she pushed one last time. As she fell back Tonya pulled the baby out and she held it in the air. Kaede cleaned it and Tonya handed Kisa over to Kagome. Kagome held the tiny baby and she smiled, Inuyasha rested his chin on Kagome’s shoulder and he smiled as he reached down and took the babies hand. Kisa gripped her father’s finger tightly and Kagome broke into tears. “She’s so beautiful” Like her father, Kisa had white hair, two little dog ears poked out of the top of her head, She looked at her mother and father with big brown eyes. Finally Tonya let Sango and the others come in. Sango leaned into Miroku and she smiled. Shippo climbed onto Inuyasha’s shoulder to get a better look at his adopted sister. Tonya went over to Salem and she smiled as she kissed him and then leaned into him. Last but not least Sesshomaru came in, he knelt down and he looked at the tiny baby and he smiled.

Kagome was shocked by the smiled. It only made her smiled brighter. Kagome closed her eyes and Tonya giggled “alright everyone lets give the new parents time to rest.” Everyone walked out and Kagome looked up at Inuyasha, “she is perfect…. she looks like her father.” Inuyasha smiled, “yes but she has the eyes and the heart of her mother.” He leaned down and he kissed Kagome gently. That night Inuyasha fell asleep with his arms around both of them.
End Notes:
I know Kisa isnt the name of Inuyasha's mother but it sounded good when i wrote it lol
Kikyo's betrayel by Inuyasha_Lover
Life for Kagome and her new family began to settle down soon after the birth of Kisa. Inuyasha seemed to be the happiest father on the planet. Even Sesshomaru would smile when baby Kisa was around. But the one person who wasn’t smiling was Kikyo. She seemed happy at the wedding, but deep down, Kikyo was plotting. This was the second time Kagome had taken Inuyasha away from her. She wasn’t going to let it go …She couldn’t no matter how hard she tried.

Kikyo walked through the forest one night after everyone had gone to sleep. She sat on a rock near a waterfall. Her thoughts went back to the accident in which she lost Inuyasha the first time

~*~Flashback~*~

Inuyasha had broken into the temple and stolen the shikon Jewel. As Kikyo stumbled through the massive temple she spotted Inuyasha in the air.

“Die Inuyasha!”

Inuyasha turned and he locked eyes with Kikyo, “I believed in you, I trusted you.”

“I never doubted you, not for a minute, yet you still deceived me.”

“Inuyasha!”

Kikyo shot the arrow and it flew into Inuyasha’s shoulder, pinning him to the tree of ages. Inuyasha let out a whimper as the shikon jewel fell from his hand.

“K…Kikyo How could…I thought”

Kikyo fell to her knees in front of Inuyasha and she grabbed the jewel. Inuyasha watched her as his eyes grew heavy, “am I going to die like this?” He watched Kikyo Shudder from the pain, “I guess that’s ok, Kikyo even though it ended like this, I still love…”

Inuyasha’s eyes closed and his head drooped to the side.

~*~ End Flashback~*~

Kikyo let out a sigh as she watched the waterfall. She was fully human now. Kagome had trusted her enough to wish upon the jewel and use it to bring Kikyo back. Now all Kikyo wanted was Kagome and Kisa out of the picture so she could have Inuyasha.

She stood and she walked back into the village. She stopped in front of the hut and she took a deep breath. She walked in and she frowned at the sight before her. Kagome lay asleep with her head on Inuyasha’s chest. Kisa lay in a small crib Sango had made. Kikyo whispered quietly,
“Kagome?”

Kagome’s eyes fluttered open and she sat up, “Kikyo?..Is everything alright?” Kikyo shook her head, “come with me.” She walked out of the hut and Kagome frowned. She stood and she grabbed Inuyasha’s red jacket, She put it on and she tied it around her waist with a sash. She walked into the forest and she looked at Kikyo.

“Kikyo what’s going on?

Kikyo turned and she aimed an Arrow at Kagome’s heart. Kagome gasped and she growled, “Kikyo what are you doing?”

“I still love Inuyasha. I want him, I need him…You don’t deserve him.”

(Meanwhile)

Inuyasha woke up when he felt Kagome wasn’t their. He walked out of the hut pulling his shirt on. He saw Tonya in her form. “What’s going on Tonya?”

Tonya picked Kagome’s bow up and she through it to Inuyasha, “Kikyo betrayed us. She is trying to kill Kagome so she can have you..You better go if I do I will end up killing her.”

Inuyasha ran through the forest and he stopped when he heard Kagome and Kikyo Talking.

“Kikyo why are you doing this…. I thought you were over this.”

Kikyo laughed Evilly, “I could never be over this, He is everything I need. Once I turn him Human we can be together.”

Kagome crossed her arms over her chest,”Why does he have to be human? I love him just the way he is.”

“You’re married to a dog, Kagome…..No…he needs to be human, he needs to be human.”

Kagome saw the crazed look in Kikyo’s eyes as she raised the arrow,

“DIE KAGOME!”

Kikyo released the arrow and Kagome gasped.
Kikyo's demise and Tonya's surprise by Inuyasha_Lover
Inuyasha watched in Horror as the arrow flew strait towards Kagome’s heart. “KAGOME!” He threw her the bow. Kagome strung an arrow and she shot it, Deflecting Kikyo’s. Inuyasha stepped into View and he stood between them. Kikyo reached out and she grabbed his hand, “Inuyasha my love, come with me and we can be together finally after all these years.”

Inuyasha pulled his hand away and he stood next to Kagome, who had another arrow aimed at Kikyo. Kagome smirked,

“Don’t you see Kikyo, Inuyasha loves me, and I love him. I love every side of him. Including his Demon side. You seem to only want to Human side.”

She raised the bow and she looked at Kikyo, “your nothing but a clay pot…Goodbye Kikyo”

Kagome shot the arrow, The arrow hit Kikyo in her heart. She let out a scream as she faded. Kagome turned and she looked at Inuyasha. He grinned as he put his arm around her, “come on, The sun will be rising soon.”

They got back to the village only to be met by Tonya and Salem. Tonya was smiling, “we have some news for you.”
Kagome looked at them and she smiled, “what is it”

“Well” she looked at Salem, “it seems I might be carrying Salem’s pup, so we are getting married tonight at Sundown.” Kagome let out a squeal and Inuyasha covered his ears. That night Tonya, Sango and Kagome stood in the hut. Kagome shifted Kisa to another arm and she smiled. Tonya wore a long strapless white dress from her world. She had her hair down and she had removed a spell so her ears were visible like Salem’s.

As the sun set, Tonya and Salem swore their souls to each other. They kissed just as the moon began to rise. The party was a memorable one. Kagome, Tonya and Sango danced around the fire. Then when Kagome pulled Inuyasha up Salem laughed as he watched his brother try to dance. Sesshomaru however stayed in the shadows watching the party. His thoughts were elsewhere.

Amazingly they had gone to Kagura. He could now admit that he had feelings for her. He knew she had felt the same. But as he watched Inuyasha and Salem he couldn’t help but smile. They may only be half but they were still his brothers. They were now going to have Families of their own. Maybe being a Half demon, wasn’t bad after all…Just maybe…it was the best thing to be.
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=766