Its me! by foxyblueangel2010
Summary: Kagome is though with Inuyasha'a shit and wants nothing more than to just leave and not be around the two timing hanyou. So to get away she isolates herself from every thing and she just starts to get emotionless to all of them. Althought there is a demon that is out to get her and she doesnt even now what it out for. Also she well find out about her past and what she well find along the way. Could there be love somewhere along the way, maybe. I suck at summaries so please dont miss lead the story is really good.
Categories: Romance > Miroku/ Sango, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 763 Read: 24503 Published: 25 Sep 2008 Updated: 30 Mar 2009

1. Chapter 1 by foxyblueangel2010

2. Chapter 2 by foxyblueangel2010

3. Chapter 3 by foxyblueangel2010

4. Chapter 4 by foxyblueangel2010

5. Chapter 5 by foxyblueangel2010

Chapter 1 by foxyblueangel2010

 

"That's it you dirty two-timing jerk i hate you and i dont care if you go with your stupid clay potted whore anymore you are shuck an idiot, i hate you" shouted Kagome because Inuyasha had gone to Kikyo again and this was the final straw for Kagome she couldnt take anymore of his stupid two timeing shit.

"What the hells wrong with you now whench i didnt do nothing wrong so calm down" said Inuyasha plopping down one a log that was acrossed from the fire and ate the ramen that she had made.

"YOU STUPID HALF-BREED YOU SAW THAT WHORE BAG KIKYO AGAIN I'M GOING HOME AND I'M NOT COMING BACK" shouted KAgome again as she walked away toward the north were the well was and just sat there. By the time Inuyasha even relazed he had left he was done with his ramen and had fallen alsleep.

"WHAT" he shouted and fell right out of the tree he had been alsleep in but he was already to late Kagome had already gone to her time and had temperatlly sild the well so that only she could get though.

End Notes:
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW AND ILL UPDATE
Chapter 2 by foxyblueangel2010

'Finally away from that twotimer' thought Kagome as she leap up from the well in modern time.

"Kagome is that you" called her mother from the door way of the well house.

"Yeah mom its me" said Kagome. 

"Since your back earlier than i expected i want to tell you something come with me" she said and Kagome followed her into the house.

Chapter 3 by foxyblueangel2010

"Kagome your not my real daughter you really are the Norhtern lords daughter and your mother was a good friend of mine" she said calmly.

Kagome being the calm girl she is just nodded kind of shocked but calm none the less.

"So you need to go to the northern lands ,ok and say hello to your mother for me" she said and pushed Kagome back out the door and to the well house.

"Bye" said Kagome before she jumoed back down the well and to the federal Era again but she did not go to Inuyasha and the gang. She began walking north where she remembered the northern lords palace being.

End Notes:
please reveiw even though its short, sweet and to the point. ^_^
Chapter 4 by foxyblueangel2010
Author's Notes:

Just something i though together at last minute

As she was walking she got a shocked pain that just ran down her wntire body and she fell down on the ground and fell unconissence.

When she woke up she felt the wind blowing though her hair and she felt as though she was flying though the air.

"So you are finally awake, Miko," said a really sexy, cold voice. It was none other than the Ice Hot Lord Himself Sesshoumaru.

"Yes, What happened to me, Lord Sesshoumaru?" asked Kagome as she tried to stand but then relized that it wasnt the best idea consetering that they were about frifty feet in the air.

"I found you unconcience, and one such as me doesnt explain myself too and wek girl as you," he said as he lowered the cloud that they were riding on.

"Why was I unconcirnce for," she asked when they landed.

"Could be because your now a demon," he said sarcastically.

".....WHAT," she screamed as she began to look at her appearance and sure enough she had claws, fangs, and pointed ears.

End Notes:
THanks for reading
Chapter 5 by foxyblueangel2010

"Well I must be on my way ,thank you for your kind geniosity Lord Sesshoumaru," Kagome said and bowed lowly to show her respect to the demon lord.

"You are welcome, Miko," Sesshoumaru said because he didnt really now what else to say as Kagome walked away toward the Nothern Lands.

As Kagome made it to the Northern Lands she looked at herself though a hot springs that she was resting at for a second and noticed that her appearance had indeed changed to those of a demon and she couldnt help but fell in the least be happy even though she had just given up everything that she had every loved in return for a real family that missed her greatly.

"Who are you, there," shouted a deep man voice.

"My name is Kagome," she shouted back not turning around to face the voice.

"Face me, for you are on my lands," shouted the voice again growling very loudly to make sure she heard it.

"I do believe that these are my lands too," she said turning around to face a demon who looked to be in his late thrities with long raven black hair tied in a pony tail, bright blue eyes and a blue star on his forehead.

"Kagome" he shouted so loudly that she thought that even Lord Sesshoumaru could hear and he was hundereds of miles away in his lands.

 

End Notes:
Please leave a review^_^
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=770