Dont look to the past by may_ljh
Summary:

Sesshoumaru had woke, it was just before noon. He looked down and saw that kagome was still asleep on him. Not wanting to wake her he laid his head back down and closed his eyes. * why dose she have this effect on me. I just want to be close to her and feel her warmth. I know my feelings I just cant understand why I have them she is not a demon just a mere human.*


Categories: Angst/ Drama, Romance, Adult, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Sesshoumaru/ Kagome Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4181 Read: 12850 Published: 05 Oct 2007 Updated: 07 Oct 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by may_ljh

2. Chapter 2 by may_ljh

3. Chapter 3 by may_ljh

Chapter 1 by may_ljh
Author's Notes:

prolog My life started out simple enough I was a normal girl in collage I had lots of friends my best friends name is Inu yasha a half demon I come from a long line of priest and priestess I have lots of abilities and have a strong mind. My life was plain noting new noting done then one thing put me above the rest and many people will fight to get it

Kagome come on let me borrow your math notes.

NO inu yasha weren’t you paying attention in class?

Come on kages you know how I roll.

How you roll what ever you never pay any atttiton in class you take my notes and some how u always pass.

You know how stressed my life is.

oh yes your father is a multi millionaire you have the pick of anyone and to top it off you get to be friends with me..

...PLEASE.........

fine I already made you a copy.

that’s my girl, ill see you later....

Kikyo wait up.

That ass oh well he has it all but a faithful girlfriend all she wants is his money Ha!

Kagome thought to herself

hey kagome a wolf demon named kouga said.

how’s my woman doing?

Oh not him again.. she thought "we talked about this kouga im not your woman.

Yes you are.

no... well there’s Sango gotta go. she rushed off .

kouga thought to him self. Ahh there goes my love

hey Sango

did u have another run in with that wolf demon?

yah its like every time I turn around he’s there.

well its better than turning around and see him hitting on other GIRLS. she yelled the last part while glaring at her boyfriend

his face turned red and her rushed over to sangos side. I was just saying hello.

Really I never realized saying hello involved such hand jesters.

Anyways kagome interrupted . what do we have planned this weekend?

well Inuyasha is going to be having a party while his dads away this weekend. Miroku said.

kagome had a worried look on her face. wont Sesshoumaru tell on him again?

Nope he’s away doing mystery stuff. he said smiling

Sango asked what time the party was going to be.

Around eight so be ready when I come to pick you two up ok.

Sango grabbed kagomes arm come on lets go I see kouga has picked up your trail.

Okay .. see you later Miroku. kagome cried out to him as they rushed away.

they headed to the apartment that they had shared. they keys jingled in the door and a small cat came running up to them and jumped in sangos arms.

Awe kiyaya you missed me well I messed you too.

Kagome moved to go to her room when sango ambushed her.

"kagome could I talk to you for a second?"

*Darn I thought kiyaya would distract her.* "sure what about?"

"well I was just thinking that maybe you should give kouga or hojo a chance. I mean you don’t have a boyfriend and haven’t even been kissed yet your 21 for gods sake get out there and feel the world."

Kagome just stood there what Sango said was true and though she’s just looking after her it hurt to hear that she never really thought of that. Did she really seem that lonely? Where did all of this come from?

"okay Sango ill give one of them a chance..." Kagome smiled before saying "hey maybe one of them will be at the party tonight ill get drunk so I can dance with them"

Sango laughed "well then lets get ready I got this dress that would look great on you!"

*oh no I created a demon*

They went into sangos room. Sango started digging through her closet and pulled out to what kagome thought was a black shirt.

"This is it, you'll look so hot in this."

"Please tell me there’s more to it than that?"

" oh hush now go try it on ... trust me"

somehow those words didn’t comfort kagome that much but to humor her friend she would go and try it on.

"you’ve been in there for a long time kagome are you okay?

kagome stood there staring in the morrow was that really her? Sango wasn’t lying this black dress made her look hot but it was so plain just a sp/ strap with a little flare at the bottom. she walked out of the bathroom Sango gasped.

"oh my god kagome your smoking"

Kagome smiled and did a little turn

" uhh Sango I don’t have any shoes that will go with this."

"don’t worry I got you covered lets do your make up and hair before I go back in the black hole that is my closet."

Both girls smiled and went on with there plans.

 

End Notes:
well thats it R& R or no next chaper i got like 20 of just waiting for reviews so they can be posted
Chapter 2 by may_ljh
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

"Inuyasha I will allow you to have your party just don’t bother me or have any of your little friends do it."

"Sesshoumaru you cant allow me ill do what I want and you weren’t souposto be here anyways!"

"Shall I call father?" he said with a cold smile.

Inuyasha grunted and walked out of the room.

* my half witted brother will never learn. well tonight should be fun anyway to make him a fool in front of all his friends should be my payment for his little party.*

he paced in his room thinking one person was on his mind and he couldn’t figure out why he was thinking of her he hadn’t seen her in years since he was a child in fact. He had to see her tonight. His eyes shifted to his closet and a smile came over is face but he shook it off.

Back at the kagome Sango home someone was pounding on the door.

"Wait just a damn min," Sango screamed she knew it was Miroku

when she opened the door she looked at kiyaya and said sick him.

The kitten sized cat turned into a demon cat the size of there love seat.

Miroku backed up and was waving his hands in front of him

"Noo kiyaya its just me please don’t... Sango call her off please."

she started laughing at him and patted the cat on the head and she went back to normal.

"that wasn’t very nice Sango."

"and neither was banging on my door."

"well are yall ready at least?"

"yep let me get kagome." she walked back into kagome room this time kagome was digging in her closet.

"what are you doing?"

kagome held up a little black bag and said " I was looking for this it will go great don’t you think?"

"that’s perfect now get off you knees and lets go."

Markus ears had picked up those words and was in kagome room in a matter of seconds.

"what was it that you said Sango?"

they both turned to look at him.

"pervert" they both yelled

Miroku eyes grew big when he looked at kagome.

"wow kagome you look uhhhhh..." he stopped what he was about to say and looked at Sango. she smiled and finished his sentence.

"hot"

kagome smiled and said her thank yous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the party Inuyasha was in a heavy argument with Kikyo.

"what do you mean we need sometime apart, are you seeing someone else? that’s it isn’t it."

" no Inuyasha I just think were going to fast and if we want to make this work were going to have to spend some time apart for a while I don’t want to rush this." * but my real reason is someone else naraku for a fact he’s just got a little more money than you and I willing to blow it on me*

" are you sure Kikyo will we still be together just spending some time apart, you’ll stay truth full right?"

"Inuyasha haven’t I?" she smile when she said this she was far from faithful.

They said there goodbyes and Inuyasha was feeling confused he was glad he was having his party tonight it would take his mind off of Kikyo.

Kagome Sango and markup all walked into the party.

"why is everyone staring?"

Sango and markup just looked at each other. Sango started giggling.

"come on kagome lets go get a drink and then ill tell you."

they made there way over to the bar. they got there drinks kagome again asked Sango what everyone was looking at.

"kagome everyone is looking at you."

she just sat there and then blushed. "do I really look that good."

Sango just laughed and they continued talking

Inuyasha froze when kagome walked in she was beautiful why was she dressed like that he had never seen her like that. he wanted to talk to her.

"hey kags."

"hey Inuyasha great party."

"you look great, do u want to dance?"

kagome just looked at him a nin, did he just ask her to dance were her ears working right.

"did u just ask me to dance inu?"

"yah so do u wanna?"

she gave him a light smile and went to get up when a very tall demon with long silver hair and great build stood next to her. He a cold smirked on his face that gave her the chills and she knew at that instance who it was.

"what do u want Sesshoumaru" Inuyasha barked.

"I was just getting a drink little brother."

he turned to the bar tender and got a drink he glanced down at kagome she eyed him and turned her head.

"so I hear Kikyo left you for that half demon naraku."

Inuyasha stood there froze did Kikyo really leave him for naraku was that why she left him.

" cat got your tongue by now you would be denying it so it must be true to what naraku told me. now your trying to get kagome how cute."

Inuyasha growled and was about to yell at Sesshoumaru when kagome stood back up and got inches away from Sesshoumaru’s face.

"You really are heart less aren’t you Inuyasha is just my friend and if he needs a friend right now ill be there for him so what if Kikyo left him that gives you no reason to make fun of him how would you like it if someone you loved left you.. oh that’s right you don’t love anyone and no one loves you. that’s gotta hurt."

He took a step back what did she just say dose she really think that I wont hurt her. he turned to walk away.

Kagome was now feeling bad for making fun of him in front of everyone. He had already left the party and kagome followed out after him. Everyone just stared they had no idea of what just happened Inuyasha just stared at the spot where kagome verbally assaulted Sesshoumaru and all he did was walk away.

"Sesshoumaru wait." Kagome yelled at him. he stopped and turned to her.

she lowered her head and said softly "im sorry, i didnt mean to yell at you."

he gazed down at her for a second then spoke.

" if you are truly sorry then you will make it up to me."

she looked up at him confused. "what?"

" if you are truly sorry then come to dinner with so i wont have to eat alone."

"sure let me go grab my purse dont leave and make me fill like a fool for trusting you." she smiled at him and walked back in to get her purse.

he stood there for a second and smiled then he pushed it back * dont make me fill like a fool for trusting you, did she really just say that she trusted me? she doesn’t even know me anymore not that she knew me back then but still. why didnt i get mad when she was yelling at me?

Kagome walked back in and everyone was staring at her aging but this time for a different reason. She had just chewed out lord sesshoumaru and he just walked away. Kagome grabbed her bag and told sango and mirku that she wouldn’t need a ride home was going to eat with sesshoumaru.

sango just stared at her and nodded her head inuyashas mouth just dropped open and mirku had one of his looks on his face. She rushed off before anyone could say anything to her * i must of really hurt his feelings for him to want me to go to eat with him. poor guy.*

when he looked down the hall where she left sesshoumaru she half expected him not to be there but still he stood waiting for her return. He turned and walked out with out saying a word to her she just followed they went into the family garage and got in one of his cars.

"where are we going?"

"i was planning on dropping you off a bridge and seeing how well you can swim."

Kagome glared at him then hit him in the arm. He turned and looked at her he had hate in his eyes even though he was laughing inside. Kagome busted out laughing.

"ok where are we going and why did i have to go with you?"

"its a surprise."

the car ride was quiet to quite for kagome to handle so she turned on the radio.

"dont touch that." "touch what?" "my stereo" "to late"

she started singing with the music " party like a rock party like a rock star party like a rock party like a rock star totally cool. As soon as i came out the womb my momma knew a sta...."

Sesshoumaru had turned off the stereo. she glared at him. " you know i like that song"

"no you dont"

"yes i do"

" your yelling was hurting my ears"

" i wasn’t yelling"

"come on let me listen"

" fine but change the song"

" can do"

She scanned through the stations " nope, nope, oh god no, wait here."

" rolled up my sleeves today, cause i thought that this was over, but then you called to say you forgot that brooch of your mothers. And every time i try to cut the cord, you come crawling back with some excuses you thought of something. there’s nothing good about good bye. I could swear i saw you cry, always knew you wined up fu falling fu falling harder noting good about good byeeeee just say go,"

he had put a cd in.

"hey why'd ja do that?"

" i dont care to much for that song?"

"how far away is this place?"

" we have a long drive ahead of us."

" your joking right?"

"im not the type to joke."

he smiled at kagome as he went through his cd.

he hit track eight. the song begin to play.

" honey why you calling me so late, its kind of hard to talk right now, honey why you crying is everything ok, i got to whisper cause i cant be to loud. well my girls in the next room sometimes i wish she was you i guess we never really moved on."

At that point of the song kagome had sat back and started to sing along with what seemed to be a tear in her eye.

" its really good to hear your voice saying my name it sounds so sweet coming form the lips of an angel hearing those words it makes me weak. lay down never want to say good bye but girl you make it hard to be faithful with the lips of an angel."

it was defiantly a tear in her eye she was thinking about the last time Kikyo left Inuyasha he had called her in the middle of the night and he was going to come over because he needed her. he never made it Kikyo came back and that broke her heart and she swore she would never fall for him again.

Sesshoumaru just looked at her. was she crying because of the song or did something happen to her. he was now just staring at her sing with a sad look on her face she looked so beautiful and her voice sounded like an angel calling to him. he knew that he wanted her but didnt know why.

"kagome were there."

the ride was so long that she had fallen asleep. when she opened her eyes she saw sesshoumaru and smiled. she looked in front of her and saw this huge rest rant with wild flowers and candle lights all over the place. Her eyes had lit up.

"this place is beautiful" she whispered out.

"i thought you might like it."

they made there way in and were lead to an upper level kagome could smell the wild roses there was a table in front of an balcony that was covered in them. they sat down and the waitress handed them there menus.

"sesshoumaru this place is unbelievable. everything is just so perfect."

"im glad you like it."

she glared at him * what is he thinking why did he bring me to a place like this after i chewed him out...*

" kagome"

she snapped out of it "yes"

"why are you glaring at me?"

"just trying to figure out what your up to," she gasped and started looking around.

" what are you doing?"

"im looking for a closet."

it took everything he had to control his laughter but in the end it gave way he laughed and it felt good.

kagome smiled at him "so you remember dont you"

"how could i forget being locked in a closet by a six year old girl."

" you never should have laughed at me."

" i wasn’t laughing at you i was laughing at Inuyasha. when he took your doll and made you cry, i knew you were going to use that sit charm on him so i laughed."

kagome blushed he had remembered everything about that.

" well i didnt know that Mr. i hate all humans"

" i never said that" he said this with a stern look in his eyes

kagome giggled " yes you did because when you laughed at me i pushed u in the closet with my miko powers and put a barrier up on the door and you were yelling and said that you hate all humans because were all bullies."

"well at that time you were the only bully."

"oh no, its all my fault." kagome said seriously.

"what is." he asked confused

she had a wide smile on her face " the reason your so mean and dislike anyone who doesn’t have power is because you were traumatized by a little six year old girl."

he just looked at her. she busted out laughing he too began laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End Notes:

sorry but have to go through the stupid to get to the good parts r and r

Chapter 3 by may_ljh
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 3

 

Back at the party Inuyasha had drunk him self half silly and sango was so worried about kagome that she didnt even notice that mirku was caressing her bottom.

Inuyasha in his drunken state tried to tell sango how he felt.

" you know hesss only asking her in because he wantsss to get backer at i, i know iknow sounds nutties but true True i tell you, you know she likes me and he knew that i knew and took her."

sango just looked at him even though she understood him she had no clue what the hell he was talking about.

A loud pop rang out and mirikus face turned red.

"why did you do that i was only comforting you."

she sighed " give me the keys to your car i need to go home and you need to stay the night with Inuyasha so he dont hurt him self."

mirku new she was upset and did what he was told. Inuyasha couldn’t be left alone like that he would wind up getting himself hurt or worse hurting someone else.

Sango gave him a kiss and said she would pick him up in the morning.

Back at the restrant. kagome and sesshoumaru had already ate and were still talking.

"kagome can i ask you something?"

"sure."

" back in the car when that song was playing why were you crying?"

she gave him a light smile, " well it was for inuyasha he just cant seem to get it right."

"oh" he hung his head a little and kagome knew what she said sounded like.

"dont get me wrong i dont want to be with him, its just that he loves kikyo and she could care less about him. he really needs to just make a clean break."

he lifted his head a little. Kagome didnt know why she had just lied to sesshoumaru but she did.

The moon was high in the sky now and the light was shining on the balcony. kagome looked over to it.

" this place is really amazing." she said

he glanced at her she watching the moon like make the roses shine. * why dose she do this to me? from the first day i meat her she’s had a hold on me and tonight just made it stronger.* he looked up kagome was gone.

She had moved under the moonlight and was lightly touching the roses. he got up and moved next to her.

"you know you always amazed me kagome."

she looked up at him. " you’ve always made me wonder lord sesshoumaru."

he picked one of the roses and lightly put it behind her ear. he was close to her lips she could feel his warmth. he moved towards her lips and gently brushed them with his. kagome pushed her more towards his and soon they were in a very passionate kiss. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in closer she didnt pull away. It started to rain and they stood there on the balcony getting soaked. They didnt want it to stop but a flash of lighting made them.

"come one we should go back in."

She followed behind him * what just happen did i really kiss him did he really kiss me, why didnt i pull away from him.* kagome mind was rushing and sesshoums was too.

they sat back down kagome just looked at him he was looking back.

"sesshoumaru,"

"yes?"

she paused for a min. "its kinda cold in here now."

he gave her a light smile and looked down at his watch.

" maybe we should go now its three."

" how long will it take us to get back home?"

" about two hours."

* great time to go out on a date with sesshoumaru kagome.*

"if you would like we could get a room here in town, with the rain it might take longer."

she looked back towards the balcony it was really poring down now.

"yah that’s sounds good."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha finally went to sleep mirku was glad he had been babbling for hours about how he was going to kill sesshoumaru when he got home for touching his kagome. Mirku had to admit that inuyasha really did seem bother by this even though he wasn’t really surprised. when they were kids sesshoumaru was always following kagome around they were always doing secret stuff and inuyasha or himself weren’t allowed to join.

He laid down and looked at the clock and smile they must be doing something fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at a huge hotel. kagome bit her bottom lip.

"dont worry its on me"

she had a relived look.

when they walked in kagome couldn’t help but look around it was a place it made her house look like a shack.

" im sorry sir i only have one room left and has only one bed."

Kagome looked at sesshoumaru

"that will be fine." she looked up at him " im sure i can trust you"

he smiled down at her. they made there way up the room sesshoumaru was smiling on the inside he had told the front desk to say that. he wanted kagome close to him. just to hold her.

" oh wow this room is huge"

she walked around it looking at everything when she opened the bathroom door she yelped.

" that’s the perfect tub."

sesshoumaru walked to the door he had to admit how it was set up it did look amazing. there was jets going under the bubbles and light pink rose petals floating on top and four with candles around the edge.

" if you gotta go i suggest you do it now" she smiled at him.

"go ahead"

"this may sound weird but give me your shirt"

he raised an eye brow.

" i really cant sleep in this dress."

"turn around"

she rolled her eyes "off with it"

he slowly took off his long sleeve dress shirt kagome stared at his chest he was really built ever muscle was perfect. he handed her the shirt.

"thank you," she turned and shut the door.

he laid back on the bed. * why is it that she talks to me like she would anyone else. no one has ever talked to me like that most people are scared to even get near me and most demons wont dream of saying one wrong word to me. but yet she doesn’t even seem to care that im a demon of great power. she never has.* he smile he knew that he had always had feelings for kagome but was just to busy with his work to ever spend time with her and now that he had spent just a few hours with her he knew that she must be his and only his.

" off in la la land are we?"

he sat up and gaped at kagome her hair was still damp and even though his shirt covered more than her dress she looked even better than before.

" move over" she pushed him to the side and climbed under the blankets.

he smiled at her and took off his shoes and then pants.

"woo now Mr." she was smiling at him

" you know you want it." he said playfully

" yes i want you i need you oh baby oh baby ........oh."

she giggled.

"where will i be sleeping"

"in the closet. where else im not gonna make you sleep on the floor."

"are you sure"

"just dont poke me with anything and well be fine"

he turned off the light and climb in next to kagome it wasn’t long before she was asleep. she had move to sesshoumaru and had her head on his chest he wrapped his arms around her and went into a deep sleep.

End Notes:
NEED REVIEWS!!!!! NOW
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=92