One Last Shard by Techno Zen
Summary: Inuyasha and the gang hear about a shard in a realm, will they need help?
Categories: Adult, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1443 Read: 20070 Published: 17 Jun 2013 Updated: 27 Jun 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Techno Zen

2. Chapter 2 by Techno Zen

3. Chapter 3 by Techno Zen

4. Chapter 4 by Techno Zen

5. Chapter 5 by Techno Zen

Chapter 1 by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
nothin much to say but plz comment
Totasai called Inuyasha and his friends, gang, whatever you want to call it, down to his cave.

"Inuyasha and others please have a seat" He asked. "I need to ask you somthing" Totasai said sitting down by the fire he made just minutes ago.

"What is it old man, this better be really important" Inuyasha huffed.
Kagome glared at inuyasha. She gave him one of those 'be nice or ill say it' type of glares. Inuyasha looked a little frightened at the glare she gave him, but got the message.

"Inuyasha do you know where all the shards are?" Totasai asked being serious.

"huh?..are you kidding me?" Inuyasha said. "What kind of question is that...i mean of course i do, we have half and Naraku of cource has the rest" Inuyasha said acting like he knew everything.

Totasai shook his head no. "Fool!" "Thats not all of them"

Inuyasha looked surprised "What are you talking about old man?"

"There is one other." "It can only be found in a place called the shadow realm" Totasai explained."But you will need help getting to it, only one person, or should i say demon can get to it".

"Who is this demon and where can we find it?" Miroku asked Totasai.

"Her name is Izumi Shintaru" "She is a shadow wolf demon, she can be found in the village next to the mountain of that Kouga fellow" Totasai finished explaining.

Inuyasha jumped up excitedly. "ALRIGHT LETS GO!!" Inuyasha yelled. The others, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kirara got up and headed that way. They had a little trouble trying to find the village, mostly because it right next to a mountain, but they where doing their best.........
End Notes:
tune in for the next chapter^^ where we will meet the demon..but will there be some problems getting her to take them...tune in to find out!!^^
Chapter 2 by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
Thx for tuning in unfortunently we wont get to meet the demon in this ch. sry...thx for reading
Inuyasha gave a big sigh that you could tell he was bored."Ugh! Are we there yet" Inuyasha said bored.

"Inuyasha you need to learn how to be pastiont for once" Kagome said getting iritated by his all whining. She then followed the group walking next to Sango quiet as a mouse.

Inuyasha looked for something to do. He then finally found something to keep him bissy. Anoyying Shippo. "HeHe" Inuyasha snickered and smirked. Shippo kept quiet and awaited till they got to there destination. Inuyasha sneeked up to the suspecting Shippo, who was ridding on Kirara's head. Slowely and quietly he got behind Shippo. "BOO!!" He yelled and grabed the poor little fox kitsune demon child by the tail dangling him like a cat toy.

"OW!!HEY LET GO THAT HURTS!!" Shippo yelped. Kagome came to his rescue. She bopped Inuyasha on the head. "Come on be more mature"

Miroku pointed alarming the gang. "Hey you guys i think were here". There was a village up a head. Everyone ran up to the entrance. A few villagers saw them but only two greeted them. One was an old man, the other a young boy. Both were smiling.

Sango looked confused. "Whats wrong?" Miroku asked Sango. "Well their not afraide about Inuyasha, Shippo or even Kirara for being demons" Sango wondered. Miroku just looked at her..."well maybe cause a demon lives here" He answered. "Um excuse me sir have you seen a female demon girl around here?" Miroku asked the old man. "Demon girl?" The old man was confused. "Dad i think he mean their looking for Izumi" The young boy told his father. The boy looked to be 16, he had long brown hair that covered half of his face. He even made Kagome blush a little. "Oh!..right right..sorry me and my old age" The old man smiled and laughed while waving his hand up and down in a playful motion." Again sorry but shes not here at the moment" "Shes what?!" Inuyasha yelled growling.....
End Notes:
sry ran out of room...what will happpen next with the gang next? while they get to meet her?..its a posibility...Tune in Next time to "One Last Shard"
Chapter 3 by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
Plz comment..i wanna know how its going
"Yes im afraid she wont be back for a while, she might be back in about maybe two or more days" The young boy told them."Oh where are my manners" He put out his hand. "My name is Yurá, and you are more than welcome to stay here until Izumi arives" Yurá smiled. He motioned them to follow leading them to an empty house, that was used for visiders wanting to see the demon. "You will be staying here" Yurá said before leaving.

"Arigato" Kagome bowed and thaked Yurá. They all found their own special corner. Kagome was closer to Inuyasha though. Kagome was left to her thougts. 'That Yurá boy looks almost like Kouga, but he has shorter hair and green eyes, Also he is pritty cute'.

It got late at night so everyone went to bed to sleep. Yurá an the other hand was always the last one to go inside for bed. He would sit on the top of his roof where he would sit there awaiting for her return.

*Next Day...* Eveyone slept in late, like til 10 am in the afternoon. Then did the normal routine that everyone does. "Ugh!!..This place is boring!" Inuyasha whined. He was sitting at the door way of the house they where all staying at, watching Shippo run around with a bunch of little kids. Yurá came walking up and sat down by him. "Hey, if i might ask why do you need Izumi?" Yurá asked. "Well we need her to help us get something out of the place she went to...she's the only one that can get us to it" Inuyasha answered back. Yurá sighed. "its prity much boring here without her here. Its more..how should i say it..lively when she is." Yurá said relaxing. The day was boring for everyone, exept for Shippo cause he had someone to play with...the night came once again and everyone did the same, including Yurá...........
End Notes:
Plz comment...tell me what you think of Yurá
Chapter 4 by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
Im beggin you, me a wolf demon on her knees beggin..funny, PLZ COMMENT ON HOW IT IS!..or even tell me wat part you like or even which character
The next day was pritty much the same....boring

Morning! Everyone awoke. There was screams of villagers outside. "Man who could they be yelling at at this time of day?" Inuyasha yawned agitated. There was a long pause, then everyone jolted up. "could it be?". With they all ran outside.

A girl with long black hair stood there at the entrance.((I will later put a pic of her maybe tommorow)) She was just like what Totasai described to them.

Miroku had a little pervy thought.'She is cute, for a demon'. Sango knew exactly what he was thinking so she smacked him behind the head. The demon stood up dusting off her light blue skirt. She walked up to Inuyasha and the others after a villager told her that thry wanted to see her. She smiled softly "Konichiwa..my name is Izumi Shintaru" she bowed."Now i was informed by one of the villagers that you needed me?" Izumi asked. Inuyasha, being mostly the first to speek, blerted out. "Yea, we need you to take us to the Shadow Realm to get something. Your are the only one who can take us there, so lets go" "Inuyasha........sit boy!" kagome gave him the command. He fell to the floor face planting with a yelp of pain. "Im sorry please forgive him, can you please take us there when your ready. Its very important." Kagome said. Izumi looked at the ground giving nothing but silance."........." Kagome pleaded . "Please??". Again silance but then she spoke still staring at the ground. "......I'll think about it" Izumi said softly. Little did any one know Yurá was watching them far off in the distance behind a house. Izumi lead the group into the hut she would stay at when she was in the village. Everyone sat down. "Hey Izumi, you looked sad when we asked us to take us. Anything wrong?" Kagome said breaking the silance. Sango, Miroku and Shippo where wondering the same thing. "Huh, oh its nothin...just thinking about the curse i have when you said Shadow Realm." Izumi said....
End Notes:
The next ch. is mostly about her past story
Chapter 5 by Techno Zen
Author's Notes:
this is just izumi's past life in this ch.

"I was born 50 years before today....
*izumi's past story*
There was a village with 2 human parents no demon blood in their family. Something strange happened though, a black furred femal wolf demon child was born. She had black hair, black ears, and a black tail her eyes where a beutiful golden color. The villagers thought it was telling them something bad was going to happen. Something like.... the end to there village.

"Are you sure u want to keep this baby?...i mean look at it...it is sertanly not normal"

"Yes of cource im keeping her, she may be a demon but i still think she is beutiful" Izumi's  mom said

Her friend sighed...."ok"


Izumi is now age 5....

"Hello young'n" an old villager said while waving his hand at her. "You here to help out today?" he questioned.

"Hello, no not today kind sur' ive got a special mission of my own" she answered back.

End Notes:
plz..review
This story archived at http://inuyasha-fanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2248