- Text Size +
Chapter 21

The Mask

of Kohaku

As Sesshomaru, Servici, Kagura, Shanaru, Rin, Ah-Un, and Jaken, had come to a clearing surrounded by trees, a boy a little older than Rin came from the side, but stopped when he saw Rin. Rin turned her head and jumped down; the boy put up his weapon and walked over to Rin. Rin said, “Kohaku it’s been awhile.” “Likewise!” Kohaku said laughing. “Kohaku, what brings you here?” Kagura asked. “Hakadoshi is ahead; I do believe that one of the two teams out will kill Hakadoshi,” Kohaku said, “Don’t know who, and don’t care who, but I want him dead. I have already realized that I am no match for him, so good luck.”
“Rin, you and Ah-Un stay here with Kohaku,” Sesshomaru said. “Yes, my lord! Don’t forget to come back and get us,” Rin said, as Sesshomaru, Servici, Kagura, Shanaru, and Jaken left.
Thirty minutes later, Inuyasha, Future Kagashe, Young Kagashe, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Sanku, Kirara, Koga, Koame, Ayame, Ginta, Hakakaku and Forginji had found Rin, Ah-Un, and Kohaku, and Sango said, “Kohaku, weren’t you at the village?” “I couldn’t stand the wait,” Kohaku said, “Hakadoshi is up ahead.” “Are you sure?” Kagome asked. “Yes, I was chased away, and barely escaped from them,” Kohaku said. Kagome nodded, and Kohaku took his mask off. “Um…Miroku, here, take it, you might need it.” Kohaku said. Miroku nodded, and took the mask from Kohaku.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  Servici, Shanaru, Future Kagashe, Young Kagashe, Sanku, Koame, and Forginji I created.