- Text Size +
Chapter 26

The Final Departure

Days later, Asagi, Dai, Roku, Shion, Mooegi, and Ai arrived back at the village, and Asagi asked, “What happened? We apparently got there three hours after Hakadoshi was killed.” Satloni, who has long black hair, blue eyes, and feudal era topknots clothes, ran up to Shippo who was with Kagome, Inuyasha, and the Kagashes, and said, “Hey Shippo… Who are they?” “They are the kids that we saved from the four war gods,” Shippo answered. “Oh, yeah! I remember, but I never thought that I’d get a chance to meet them,” Satloni said. “True!” Shippo said, “But they’ll probably be around for a while, but Future Kagashe has to leave in two days to save her world.” “I see,” Satloni said, “Tell me did you ever figure out why Kagome’s scent was so different?” “I think so, but don’t say anything, okay,” Shippo said, smiling. “Oh, gotcha, don’t worry, I won’t say a word,” Satloni said. As the two days slowly crept by, and the day for Kagashe’s departure appeared, everyone involved in the Hakadoshi search that had taken place, came to the outskirts of the village, along with Satloni, Asagi, Dai, Roku, Shion, Mooegi, and Ai.
After the goodbyes, Future Kagashe pushed a few buttons on her time-machine watch, and then vanished. As everyone headed their ways, Sanku asked, “Isn’t Kohaku coming?” “I have my doubts,” Sango said, “He said, that he wanted to help Rin in whatever way he could.” “So he joined Sesshomaru’s group?” Miroku asked. “Yes, and I guess that makes… let’s see, 2… 4… 6… 7 counting the creature that’s with them,” Sango said. “They’re getting just as large as our team, and that includes Satloni, and Kagashe,” Miroku said. Sango turned and said, “I suppose you’re right, but we’ve got ten altogether, without Future Kagashe.”
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  Satloni, Future Kagashe, and Sanku I created.