- Text Size +
Chapter 27

First Plans

In Future Kagashe’s time, Kagon was walking towards the door, of the hut everyone was in, with an annoyed look on his face, when Kagashe popped up. “Hey everyone… Kagon what are you doing on the floor?” Kagashe asked. Kagon had short black hair, and a double headed stick, where at the ends, looked like a large dream catcher on it; Kagon also had on a pair of green pants, brown shoes, and a white shirt.
Kagon got off the floor. “Why?! Why am I on the floor?” Kagon asked. “Because you popped up out of nowhere,” Kagon continued. “You seem upset about something. What is it?” Kagashe asked. “YOU RAN OFF WITHOUT TELLING ME ANYTHING AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE HAPPY?!” Kagon yelled. “Okay! Okay! First of all, calm down. Second, even if there was time to tell you, you would have requested to tag along, and I can’t ever take you to that particular time…” Kagashe started to say. Kagon glared at her and said, “You think I’m stupid? This is all just a way to get away from someone, isn’t it?” Kagashe put her hand on her head, shook her head from side to side, and put it down. “I thought someone else I know was dense. You’re missing the whole entire point,” Kagashe said. “THE WRITING’S ON THE WALL! NOW SIT! SIT! SIT!” Kagon hollered. Crash! Crash! Crash! Kagashe fell to the ground face-first.
Just then, a five year old boy with black hair, golden eyes, doglike ears, claws, and wearing a red shirt, red pants, and a green subjection necklace on ran up to Kagashe. “Are you alright?” the boy asked. “Yeah, I’m starting to get used to him, but Inu, you better hope that the subjection necklace you wear is never activated,” Kagashe said, prying herself off the floor, and sitting up. Inu nodded, and as Kagon was leaving, Inuyasha asked, “Kagashe, would you like someone else to explain things to Kagon?” “Huh! Oh, yeah, anyone, but after he calms down if you don’t mind,” Kagashe said. Inuyasha nodded, and Kagome said, “I really think I should talk to him, otherwise, who knows what will happen.” “Go ahead, I won’t stop you,” Inuyasha said.
“So, what weakness did you find in Hakadoshi?” Kagura asked. “I really don’t know if there is, but in any case, apparently there are two other girl demons, along with Uncle Sesshomaru’s mother, that are in the family, that can help,” Kagashe said. “So, there are other ways than going north, to get rid of Hakadoshi?” Jin Jin said. Upon seeing the confused look on Kagashe’s face, Jin Jin continued, “The power of lightning, reserved for one demon is north.” “I see, and speaking of north, I believe according to Servici, Uncle Sesshomaru’s half-sister, on his mom’s side, Kouga might have a son during this time,” Kagashe said. Everyone turned to stare and blinked. “How does she know?” Inuyasha asked. “She said that she could see into the future,” Kagashe said.
“So, was Hakadoshi killed?” Kagome asked. “Yes,” Kagashe said, shivering at the thought. “What happened; you just shivered,” Kagome asked. “What I saw happen to Hakadoshi, I would never want to see happen to anyone; I wouldn’t even wish it. Hakadoshi’s one mistake of knocking the quarter-demon out, cost him his life seconds later,” Kagashe said, “It would be a wise idea to find Inu a sword.” “I see,” Kagome said, “The Kagashe of that time transformed, correct?” Kagashe nodded yes. “I think Totosai might be willing to help, he did in the other world,” Kagashe said.
“Let’s get some sleep, we’ll go to Totosai’s tomorrow,” Inuyasha said. Kagome looked at Inuyasha, and he said, “I know, but what choice is there?” Kagashe got off the floor, and said, “Come on Inu!” Inu said, “Alright sis.” The two of them went to they’re sleeping bags, and everyone else did the same. Before they went to bed, Kagome said, “I guess the fight begins tomorrow, the night of the lunar eclipse?” Inuyasha smiled and said, “Yes, you’re right.” The two of them, got into bed, and turned out the lantern which had been lit hours before Kagashe returned. Kagon slept at another hut that night.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, they belong to Rumiko Takahashi.  Kagashe, Kagon, Inu, Jin Jin, and Servici I created.