- Text Size +
Chapter 4

History

Sesshomaru said, “Now I don’t blame you Kagashe, but didn’t you call everyone for something?” “Yes, it seems Ciro was the least of our problems. Apparently, there was one more powerful; in fact we ran into about 300 servants of his, and barely survived. In fact, if it wasn’t for an apparition of grandfather, nobody would have survived,” future Kagashe said. Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Kirara, Kagura, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, Shanaru, and Ah-Un blinked. “Uh… you saw…” Inuyasha started. “…You’re grandfather?” Kagome finished. “He said that this was the last time he could come to this world, and that we would be able to defeat Hakadoshi. I still haven’t figured out what he meant, but anyways, you said that Kouga went towards the mountains,” future Kagashe said.
“Yes, but we don’t know why,” Miroku said. “I’ve got a pretty good idea, I heard through the grapevine that he was engaged years ago to a wolf-demon named Ayame, and that was before he met any of you,” future Kagashe said.
“Why should we go after that mangy wolf anyway?” Inuyasha asked. “It is said that Hakadoshi is more powerful than Sesshomaru; if he had survived, Shanaru, Sanku, Kagura, you two, and myself combined, that’s why I came,” future Kagashe said.
“Wait, you didn’t mention Sanku, or Shanaru, last time,” Sango said. “Well at the time we thought Sanku and Kirara had been sucked in as well, but after we returned to the village, Kagura and Sanku appeared and joined us on the jewel shard quest,” Kagashe said, “Of course Shanaru was only five when we met at the well.” “Five, wait I don’t get it,” Kagome said. “We hardly had time for anything after I was born, and Miroku and Sango you two should know that I never met you, but anyway Sanku was actually a teenager when I was born,” Kagashe said. “We’re heading out right?” Shippo asked. “Yes, we need to find Kouga,” Kagome said.
Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Ciro, Kagashe, Sanku, and Shanaru I created.