- Text Size +
Chapter 6

Rin’s Request

As everyone was led to a room, Hakkaku, who was sitting against a wall, stood up. “Kagome?” Hakkaku asked. “Yes, it’s me,” Kagome said. Ginta and Koame continued towards Kouga, and everyone else stayed with Ayame, and Ayame said, “They’ll be back.” Kagome asked, “So why are you all in this castle?” “We have to prepare Servici for Hakadoshi, and this is one of the eight castles with which she can go to,” Hakkaku said. “Who is this Servici?” Inuyasha asked. “You mean you don’t know?” Ayame asked who came through the east door. “So you’re Ayame, Shippo said. “Yes, and Inuyasha, is it,” Ayame asked. “Yes!” Inuyasha said. “You should know that Servici is your half-brother’s half-sister,” Ayame said, “I’m not sure if Sesshomaru knows, though.”
Just then, Ginta returned with Kouga and Koame, and Kouga said, “Ayame, Inu no Taisho never did tell him about his older sister.” “Thanks Kouga, Servici is five hundred years older than Sesshomaru, but what is surprising is that the father is Star-Shine, Inu no Taisho’s one and only rival, Ayame told Inuyasha’s team.
Meanwhile, Sesshomaru, Jaken, Kagura, Shanaru, Rin, and Ah-Un, had stopped to take a break when they saw the six half- demons that were running from the horse. The boy with mostly orange hair said, “Hey, Roku doesn’t that look slightly like Inuyasha?” Roku, the boy with mostly green hair said, “Yeah, you’re right, Dai. I wonder who he is.” Dai said, “Is it still after us?” “Why don’t you ask it,” Roku said.
When Rin saw the half-demons problem, she said, “Lord Sesshomaru, can you help them.” Shanaru looked at her, and Sesshomaru drew Tokijin; the group of six stopped when they passed Sesshomaru. The horse was still following, and came to a complete halt, when it saw Sesshomaru; Kagura took out her fan. When it saw that, it backed off, and flew back south.
Once the horse left, Kagura put up her fan, and Sesshomaru put up Tokijin. All six ½ demons were breathing hard, and once they caught their breath, Asagi stood up and said, “Sorry for the problem, but tell me who are you?” “I think you know my half-brother, Inuyasha,” Sesshomaru said. “Oh, I see,” Asagi said. Shion asked, “Do you happen to know where he is? We have some information about a Servici, who may be related to both of you.” Shion was the purple haired boy. Mooegi, the golden haired girl, said, “We overheard Hakadoshi saying that this Servici is stronger and older that both of you two.” “They think Servici was taken east, but nobody knows for sure,” Ai said. Asagi said “That’s all that we heard; I wish we could tell you more, but we were caught listening.” “Very well,” Sesshomaru said. Kagura said, “If you wish to find Inuyasha head north towards the wolf-demon cave.” Asagi said, “Thank you for everything. Well, let’s head north,” Asagi was followed by the other five. Sesshomaru looked at Kagura, and Jaken said, “Uh, where to now?” “Let’s go,” Sesshomaru said. Jaken took a step back for a second, and Rin asked, “Master Jaken where are we headed?” “We are now headed to see Lord Sesshomaru’s mother, girl! I hope she’s in a good mood,” Jaken said, “The last time, she almost decided to kill Inuyasha herself for cutting off Lord Sesshomaru’s arm.”
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and characters, Rumiko Takahashi does.  Servici, Starshine, and Shanaru I created.