[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

When the Silver Spring gives Kagome the gift of sight, she uses it to help people, and prizes its value. Feeling more useful then she ever has with Inuyasha and her friends, she easily forgets the most important rule that comes along with her tainted gift: If she uses the gift, even once, for a personal gain, she risks losing the most important thing she has. And magic doesn't measure value the way she might think. After forseeing the thing she feared most coming to pass, can she stop herself and figure out what is most important before its lost for good? There is trouble ahead, and her future is uncertain.

 This fic is cannon, meant to be read as an alternate direction for the story.

Inu/kag, Mir/San, Possible language, no other warnings.


Rated: G
Categories: Humor, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 13912 Read: 16879
Published: 26 Feb 2009 Updated: 04 Mar 2009
Story Notes:

I do not own Inuyasha, or any related character. Rumiko Takahashi and her great power take responsibility for them.

So if Inuyasha shows up and starts flipping cars, she's gonna be in trouble.

1. Chapter 1: Bags and Bets by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (2053 words)
I own nothing! I keep on saying that. Just covering my ass! Please Review! I love it when you do!

2. Chapter 2: Silver Spring by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (3791 words)

Ok, this is sooooo disappointing. Days ago i posted the first chapter, and not only did no one review, no one even read! I was serisouly upset by that. So please read, and review to let me know what you thought. Having no readers is apt to give a girl a complex.

I have no ownership of Inuyasha, and no happy mood to try and make that fact sound humorous.

3. Chapter 3: Rescue and Argue by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (3692 words)
So, this is chapter three and the last one i have written already. So, It might be a bit longer before four is finished and posted. However, it will be posted, so dont give up on me just yet, ok? Hope you like it. Please review so I'm not totally disheartened.

4. The Voice In My Head Says It's True! by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (4376 words)

So, for you guys this hasn't been much of a wait, but this story has actually been dormant for more than a year. Tonight, it is revived. Only seven people saw it after I posted the first 3 chapters together last time. This time, I hope it reaches more of you. I also got no reviews. That made me sad. I hope to get some of those too!

I don't own Inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does. Its just as well really. It I did, considering, I would have forgotten to feed him and he would have gone the way of my tamagachi.

 Rest in Peace, Snippy.