[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Ar Inukag. Kagome has been a small village priestess all her life. It is all she has ever known. But, when she is told that she is the only one who can find and destry the dangerous Shikon Jewel which threatens to destry the world as she knows it, will she rise to the challenge? With the help of loyal friends she meets along the way, will Kagome be able to save everything she has ever loved? And will her journey lead her to the greatest love of all?


Rated: G
Categories: Humor, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 19841 Read: 27355
Published: 01 Mar 2009 Updated: 01 Mar 2009
Story Notes:

This story is giving me a hard time about going getting on their, so I hope this time works.

 I do not own Inuyasha or profit from being a huge dork. In fact, it detracts from my almost non existent coolness. But its fun.

1. Half-Puppy Love by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (3491 words)

This story began as an evil little plto bunny. I read a story about Inuyasha as a child and I thought about how sweet I bet he was before he was hated by everyone, before he had people trying to kill him, and before he had become generally jaded and bitter the way he needed to just to survive. I really feel for him when I think about that. I would love for Kagome to have known him then, before he startedd coming off as a jerk. Thats where this came from. When I finished, I just wanted there to be more to it. It felt incomplete. So, naturally, I came up with a story to go with it. Its my longest yet.

Just goes to show you that life is weird, especially in fanfiction.

2. A Day in the Life of a Pure-Hearted Priestess by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (2311 words)
This chapter is unusually short and heavy on the exposition, I know, but it is getting to the point.  Hope you like it. I have up to chapter seven complete, and i will be posting them as I have time for a final edit. All in the next day or so I think.

3. The Truth and the Choice by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (3661 words)
This is the last chapter in which Inuyasha does not appear. I'm one of those people who loves their dynamic relationship and never goes too long without bringing it into play. So, this chapter is all there is before our favorite hero shows up.

4. An Illusion and A Rescue by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (5158 words)
I had a really good time when I wrote this, so I hope you enjoy it too. Read, Review, you know the drill. Also, I own nothing and such. This seems so familiar, doesn't it?

5. Bugs and Bandages by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (2739 words)
So here is five. I hope you like it. Two more, and then I will actually have to get back to writing them.

6. Headed to Danger by Far_Beyond_Crazy [Reviews - 0] (2481 words)

Well, several people are reading, but no one's writing anything. So, please review!