[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Kagome is an orphaned hanyo with spiritual powers. It seems that a sword called Kenmi was her parent's murderer's goal. Who's the murderer and will Kagome and the rest of the group defeat him?
Rated: G
Categories: Action/ Adventure, Romance > InuYasha/ Kagome, Romance > Miroku/ Sango Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7343 Read: 18426
Published: 24 Jun 2009 Updated: 13 Aug 2009
Story Notes:
Just another fanfic I had saved on my laptop. Enjoy!

1. Chapter 1: A Half Demon Priestess by chibi_shishi [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2230 words)
Hey! I'm back with another fanfic. Okay, so lemme explain some things before we go on. The Bone Eater's well has no purpose in this story except as a part of the surroundings. Kagome was never from 500 years in the future, she's an orphaned hanyou priestess. She has a very different past than the original story. This story takes place in the original timeline of InuYasha; 50 years after Kikyo's death and Inuyasha's sealing. And Kagome's still the same happy-go-lucky girl we all know. Just needs less rescuing and can kick evil demon butt! Seriously, why did Rumiko Takahashi make her a damsel in distress? Oh wait, it's called InuYasha: A Feudal Fairytale. Ehehe. Oops.

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT RUMIKO TAKAHASHI. IF I WAS, I'D BE WORKING ON MY NEW MANGA SERIES RINNE SOMETHING-THAT-I-DON'T-KNOW-THE-NAME-OF AND FIXING THE END OF INUYASHA!

2. Chapter 2: Yukina, the Demon of Ice by chibi_shishi [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (1565 words)

Me is back with Chapter 2! On with the story!

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA. KIKYO WOULD'VE STAYED DEAD THROUGH THE WHOLE SERIES IF I DID.

 

3. Chapter 3: Cat Fist by chibi_shishi [Reviews - 0] (1828 words)

Hey! For all of those who watch Ranma 1/2, you might recognize the Cat Fist. I kinda borrowed it. In this fanfic, it's a sort of martial arts that all cat demons know. I don't know how well I did the fight scene, so please review and tell me what you think.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA. I WOULD'VE PUT A WEDDING SCENE FOR KAGOME AND INUYASHA IN THE MANGA IF I DID. That kinda pissed me off. And the Ranma 1/2 ending pissed me off too.

4. Chapter 4: Kenmi, Heaven's Sword by chibi_shishi [Reviews - 0] (1720 words)

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT RUMIKO TAKAHASHI, OR A MANGAKA, SO I DON'T OWN INUYASHA. Technically, I am a gensaku-sha. I write stories to be drawn into manga. (By me, when I figure out how. Oh boy, that'll be a lotta work.)

Just to be clear, Kagome's father ruled the Eastern lands (a place protected by a barrier, which allowed only those with pure intentions to pass), where half demons weren't frowned upon and demons and humans lived peacefully. And sadly, I had to destroy it with a mallet, a machine gun, and my sword, Mashimizu. Oh and an army of rabid purple cats with the power to create destructive rainbows.