[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Kagome's mother has found a boyfriend. At first, Kagome was as happy as she could be when she heard the news. But when greeted with the identity of the one man she least expected to see, she turns tail and runs. What's a girl to do?
Rated: G
Categories: Angst/ Drama Characters: Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7772 Read: 24134
Published: 15 Jul 2009 Updated: 15 Jul 2009

1. Chapter One by Houkakyou [Reviews - 0] (1155 words)
Please review! I don’t know if this idea has ever been explored before or even if you guys like this type of relationship, but it just popped into my head one day (like all good stories do) and I couldn’t resist the temptation. Next chapter should be up soon, but you know me and my updating schedule. (No, really. It should be up relatively quickly, although I’ve got some events I’m helping out with at school over the next few days that might delay the process.)

2. Chapter Two by Houkakyou [Reviews - 0] (1253 words)
Please review! I tried to finish this in my limited free time today, but I’m not quite sure that I’m satisfied with how it turned out – so don’t be surprised if you read it again in a couple of days and something’s there that wasn’t there before.

3. Chapter Three by Houkakyou [Reviews - 0] (1337 words)
Please review! Your comments and critiques are what keeps me going!By the way, this fic will probably end up being about 5 chapters in length, in the interest of preserving my sanity and actually finishing a story for once. So there are maybe two chapters left? Although you never know, it could be three or more. I’ve got the entire plotline planned out, but depending on how many details I flesh it out with, a chapter or two could get added on. This chapter was actually supposed to have another chunk of plot in it, but I discovered it was long enough already. And you know, the shorter I make them, the more you get! :)

4. Chapter Four by Houkakyou [Reviews - 0] (1788 words)

Please review!

I’m spacing out my paragraphs and dialogue some more in response to a complaint on mediaminer that it was too hard to read *coughkokoronagomucough*, so hopefully it’s easier now. And please feel happy; I gave you an extra…uh….six hundred words more than usual. So yes. Be happy. And review! :)

5. Chapter Five by Houkakyou [Reviews - 0] (2239 words)