- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This s my first fanfiction so please be nice! =}

Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy this and read the rest of my stories!!!!

InuYasha and Kagome ,holding hands in the front of the group. Sango And Miroku traveled behind them with Kirara and shippo, watching the couple in awe. "They make such a cute couple.." Sango sighed. "So do we.." Miroku smiled looking at the demon slayer. He leaned down and gave Sango a quick peck on the lips. "Miroku..'Sango sighed, and leaned into her fiance. The group came to a hault at a 4 way road. "Well.. InuYasha? What way should we go?"shippo piped in. "Umm...I'm not really sure... Kagome can you sense any shards?"InuYasha asked the miko. "Mm..No..not really" She sighed. Naraku had a couple shards as where they had a little more than half the jewel.. Alot of people have been reporting a strange demon in the west striking havoc in all the lands. They had decided to check it out. A scream broke them out of their thinking. "Naruto! You idiot!"Yelled a pink-haired girl as they came running into sight. They had Ninga bands on their heads and she was chasing the blonde. InuYasha sensed they were not exactly weak and stepped in front of His mate (Kagome) to protect in case the brats pulled anything. His hand on the handle of tesiaga.A spikey black haired Ninga walked after them, a smirk on his face. Naruto spotted Inuyasha and his eyes went wide. "Wow! Sasuke, Sakura! He has ears!" Naruto ran over to Inuyasha and tried to jump him. Inuyasha hated when kids messed with his ears.. well at least random kids! "grr..'Inuyasha growled, sending Naruto hiding behind Sakura. "Inuyasha... calm down please!"Kagome begged. inuyasha looked at the pleading miko and loosened his grip on his sword and stood up straight, staring at the ground with no emotion in his eyes. "Of course he has ears! Everybody does you moron!"Sakura screamed. "No! He has dog ears!"The blonde brat yelled pointing at Inuyasha's head. Inuyasha let out a sigh followed by an anime sized sweat drop. Naruto and sakura stared at Inuyasha. "Where are my manners? I am Sakura Harino And This is Naruto Uzamaki."Sakura bowed, putting a hand on the back of naruto's head and making him bow too. Once they stood up straight kagome introduced them. "I am Kagome Takashi, This is my mate Inuyasha Takashi, Sango Rumiko And Miroku Rumiko. and Shippo.'' Kagome introduced. Sakura blinked. "Naruto.. where's sasuke?"Sakura wondered. "Umm.. Like i would know what the power-wanting, brother hating, loner is doing"naruto mubled to himself. Sango cocked her head to the side. "Wow! other than the power part since he already has that.. you just described Inuyasha!" Sango giggled. "Yeah but Sasuke is cold and emotionless sometimes. "Sakura sighed. "Yup Inuyasha's heart is a loveless rock too! He doesn't let any body in his tough guy shield! "Kagome laughed. "No way! niether does sasuke!"Sakura squealed. Sasuke had heard enough and came walking into the large group. "And he is always so quiet and shoos us off!"Sakura and Kagome both sighed simutaniasly. "Ya know were right here!?!?!"Sasuke And Inuyasha yelled. "Haha! And no sense of humor.."Sakura sighed. The two groups kept talking and walked away leaving Inuyasha and sasuke behind. "So what? I deeply and darkly despise my brother.. ''Inuyaha sighed. "And I'm alone in the world.. ''Sasuke spoke. They looked at eachother. "And our parents were both murdered when we were children.'They both said, eyes widening. "And we.. want.. revenge on our older brothers...."Inuyasha stuck out his hand and shook sasukes. "Inuyasha Takashi."Inu said. "Sasuke Uchiha."sasuke spoke. Inuyasha remembered that name in one of his battles... His name was.. Itachi. "..oh your... Itachi's brother aren't you?"Inuyasha asked. Sasuke froze. "I.. Yes I am Itachi Uchiha's younger brother.Wait! Your.. Sessohmaru's brother aren't you!?!"Sasuke said. "Hn.. unforchunately for me, yes."Inuyasha sighed. "I umm... passed that dog demon on my way out of our village hidden in the leafs..you said you wanted him dead right?"Sasuke asked. "Keh.. yeah."Inuyasha smirked. "Well.. he's dead then.. have his sword."Sasuke said in a small voice. "You.. You.. YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!?"Inuyasha stuttered. "Yes he was a very tough apponent.. here.'Sasuke said, handing Inuyasha the tensagia. "Keh.. now I don't feel so bad about killing your brother."Inuyasha said , as he took out Itachi's cracked headband and tossed it to sasuke who caught it with wide eyes. "You killed itachi huh?"Sasuke sighed. "Now that my brother's dead I'm the last of the Takashis..And your the last of the Uchihas."Inuyasha sighed. "Shit..."They both sighed. "Inuyasha! sasuke! Come on were headed towards the hidden leaf village!"Saskura and Kagome cried. "c..coming!"The two lonly souls shouted. They gave a last look at their brothers postions and put them away. Inuyasha strapped sesshomarus sword. on his hip with his tesiagia and once again the two sword were reunited. Sasuke took itachi's head band and put it around his arm and smirked. 'so.. he's finally dead' Both men thought with a smirk. Then left to meet with their lovers as two newfound friends. 'Maybe I'm not alone..' Inuyasha and Sasuke thought. 'Kagome..' 'Sakura...'

Fin!

Chapter End Notes:
Review please my first ever fanfiction! tell me whats wrong!!!