[Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:  

A mix between National Treasure II: Book of Secrets and the Inuyasha story, where the Inus, wolves, foxes, and the Taisho family's desendants need to prove that Naraku existed and caused the death of most of the demon slayers.


Rated: G
Categories: General, Action/ Adventure Characters: Inu Yasha, Jaken, Kagome Higurashi, Sesshoumaru, Shippo
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6699 Read: 91182
Published: 15 Feb 2010 Updated: 12 Apr 2010

1. Chapter 1 The Mystery Code by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (467 words)
The main characters are actually the desendants, but some of these are also playing a important part.  Takes place after the manga ends. Please read and Review!

2. Chapter 2 The Meeting with Taisho by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (425 words)
Please Read and Review!

3. Chapter 3 Koula's Near-Death Experience by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (436 words)
Please Read and Review!

4. Chapter 4 The Page by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (440 words)

Please Read and Review!

Sorry for the late post, things have been happening that were out of my control.

5. Chapter 5 The Legend? True? by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (323 words)
Please read and review!

6. Chapter 6 ChoChola's Frightning Experience by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (394 words)
Please Read and Review!

7. Chapter 7 Entering the Well & the Village by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (429 words)
Please Read and Review!

8. Chapter 8 Meeting Kouga by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (240 words)
Please Read and Review!

9. Chapter 9 Sesshomaru's Help by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (334 words)
Please Read and Review!

10. Chapter 10 Fargo by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (437 words)
Please Read and Review!

11. Chapter 11 ChoChola's Father by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (487 words)
Please Read and Review!

12. Chapter 12 Aftershock by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (381 words)
Please read and review!

13. Chapter 13 Shogala Breaks the Barrier by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (414 words)
Please Read and Review!

14. Chapter 14 Sesshomaru's Clue by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (380 words)
Please Read and Review!

15. Chapter 15 The Treasure & the Final Clue by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (585 words)

Please Read and Review! 

The next Chapter, Chapter 16 will be the final chapter of this story.

I'm not sure when I'll have another story up, but stay tuned.

16. Chapter 16 The End by Kagashe_AliAnn [Reviews - 0] (527 words)
Please Read and Review!