- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. And I don't make any profit from this story. The only thing I get is extreme satisfaction.

(If the words, scenes, or the plot of this story are, in one way or another, similar to yours or any of those that you have already read, it was purely a coincidence.)

 

 

I am so overwhelmed at the turn out of events! Your reviews made me so happy. I am actually feeling a little sad before, because no one seems to see this story as great as I do. And I nearly gave up. Anyway, it was a good thing that you came along! Thanks for supporting me! This chapter is dedicated to you, my dear reader. I really hope you like it.

And to the minors out there, this chapter is a lemon so if you are offended by it, please quit now. Anyway, for the others, this is it! LOL. The awaited moment! I will expect your reviews and feedbacks..XD

Much love,

figarra0217

 

Chapter Eight

 

The next morning was almost strange.  Kagome didn't wake up feeling particularly refreshed. She still felt drained, both emotionally and physically, and she was just as confused as ever about her feelings.

It was already morning but the sun wasn’t up yet.

Kagome wasted no time. Today was Wednesday and the idea of having her own room, lightened her up. After she had washed her face and changed into her morning clothing, she knocked softly on Inuyasha’s door.

There was no answer.

She decided to enter anyway, but she did so with a certain degree of uneasiness. She well remembered his fit of temper the night before. Nibbling on her lower lip, she pushed open the door.

Only to find out that the room was empty.

Then her imagination worked through her brain and Kagome suspected that he might have escaped during the night to meet a willing woman. She decided that she doesn’t care and closed the door to walk to the living room.

 And there, with a quick look of the perimeter, she saw Inuyasha sleeping on the couch.

He was curled on his side, facing the wall. His blanket was twisted around long, tanned limbs that were lightly dusted with dark hairs. But what held her attention was the sight of his bared back and chest.

Holy crap.

The man had a body that was made for sinning and her mouth was literally watering for a taste of that.

Her heart hammering, she shook her head in disgust at her thoughts.

Kagome wasn’t really going to wake her up, if not for informing him of her plans to change rooms. She was his host, in the first place.

“Inuyasha?” she said, reaching out to shake him.

The instant her hand made contact with his skin, he opened his eyes and grabbed her, pulling her completely over him. Kagome lay completely on top of him with her back to his front.

“Inuyasha!” she shouted.

“Relax, baby,” he purred in her ear. “I knew it was you the moment I heard your footsteps and I smelled your scent. I just wanted to have you close to me.”

Inuyasha leaned back and when Kagome felt him relax, she began pulling away. Inuyasha’s arms tightened around her and he buried his face in her hair and inhaled.

“I’m sorry for last night,” he said gruffly in her ear.

Kagome swallowed as she felt his hard body underneath her hip. She didn’t know what to say, how to react for there was something strangely erotic about his embrace. Inuyasha lifted one hand up to brush the hair from her cheek. She knew she should get up, but some part of her was enjoying this way too much. And this time, she was going for something that she wanted. No worries, no inhibitions whatsoever.

He fingered her cheek a moment before he brushed his lips against her ear. Kagome squirmed as unexpected pleasure rushed through her.

Inuyasha laughed playfully. “Like that, do you?”

She couldn’t answer as her body turned molten.

He slid his arms around her to hold her in a gentle hug as he began to tease her ear with his tongue. Kagome arched her back as chills swept over her. She could feel his erection pulsing against her as he slowly pressed himself closer to her.

His whiskers scraped against her neck as he moved his hands lower to gently rub against her thighs while he lifted up the hem of her skirt. She licked her lips as desire pounded painfully at the center of her body, begging for a much more intimate touch.

Her body was on fire as he moved with a slowness that was as aggravating as it was thorough and pleasing. He began to gently rub himself against her while his hand stroked her inner thigh. Kagome held her breath as he slid his hand up to cub her breast while he plunged his tongue into her ear.

Inuyasha paused at the band of her panties, waiting for her to tell him no.

She didn’t.

He smiled in satisfaction and slowly slid two fingers underneath the stain so that he could feel her crisp hairs tease his hungry fingers.

But that wasn’t what he only wanted.

As he moved his hand over her, she parted her thighs so that he could have free access to the part of her that he was dying for. She turned her head and captured his lips with hers as he slid his fingers down her soft, wet cleft.

Inuyasha growled at the feel of her a she pumped his swollen member against her butt. He wanted to be inside her so badly that it was all he could do to keep from it. He toyed with her before plunging his fingers inside her wet heat.

Kagome shivered in his arms.

Inuyasha lifted his legs between hers so that he held her more open for him. Kagome couldn’t breathe as he teased her mercilessly. She rubbed herself mercilessly against his hand as he pleasured her.

“That’s it, baby,” Inuyasha breathed in her ear while she rode his fingers. You could bring a woman to orgasm in thirty seconds flat with just the right amount of stimulation.

Kagome’s throat suddenly dry and she reached around her hip to find his erection so that she could cup him. He growled in her ear, letting her know just how much he enjoyed having her hold him too. He was incredibly hard and thick.

“See what you do to me, Kagome. I haven’t been this hard for a woman in a long time.”

Kagome could not respond.

“Think of me deep inside you.” He plunged his fingers in deeper, wringing a cry of pleasure from her. His thumb pressed and teased even while his fingers tormented her.

“Now, I want you to come, Kagome. Let me feel you.”

Suddenly, her body exploded in pleasure. Throwing her head back, she cried out as wave after wave of ecstasy tore through her.

Kagome leaned against Inuyasha as her body slowly came back under her control. Heat exploded across her face as he looked to see his legs holding hers open. His hand was still buried underneath her dark green panties, while her hand was under the blanket.

“How did it feel?” Inuyasha asked as he trailed kisses his down her neck.

 “Good.”

 “Is that all?”

 “Wonderful.”

 “And?”

Kagome took a ragged breath, trying not to concentrate on his kisses and she said the only word that seemed to describe it.

“Hot.” It was the one word that seemed to describe every inch of her body. The heat of him touched her everywhere, and he was so solid and heavy and male. She felt as if she were slipping over the edge of a precipice.

She was falling, falling, but she didn’t want to be saved. She just wanted to take him along with her.

Inuyasha smiled. “Hmm, good. I like you that way.”

He sat up with Kagome on his lap. He turned and tumbled her on to his chest, his body bouncing once before he sank into the plush cushions. Kagome bounced, too, and her bouncing was a hell of a lot more fun against his front.

Oh, yeah. He could get used to this. Softness all the way around.

Funny how the kissing was suddenly less important than the way she felt cuddled against him, the way she seemed to be so tiny when he knew she was fiercely independent and didn't need him for anything.

Straddling his thighs, Kagome levered herself upright with her hands on his abs. She removed her white cotton tube, baring both her belly and her breasts.

She was stunningly gorgeous, with her straight black hair hanging down to hide her nipples, her bright brown eyes and her legs that went on forever, gripping his thighs.

She sliding her hand over his belt buckle to cover his rapidly expanding fly.

"Feel free to take a closer look." Inuyasha challenged.

 She took him up on the dare, making quick work of his buckle before easing down the zipper of his fly. Her focus remained on her fingers, and as she unfastened his pants, her upper arms pressed her breasts together into two plump mouthfuls.

Inuyasha was absolutely starving, ravenous, insatiable, but he was looking forward to seeing how far she would go.

 He crossed his arms behind his head, raising his head a tad so he could watch as she worked to get his pants down and when the last of his clothing was removed, Kagome gasped.  “Oh God, you’re so-----”

“Big?” He leaned in and smiled against her. “That’s your fault, sweetheart.”

Kagome pouted, sticking that luscious bottom lip out. Damn if he didn’t want to go nibble on it again. When he got to her mouth, she fastened greedily on him then paused for a slight second as she tasted herself on his tongue. He deepened the kiss all the time his hand cupped her right breast.

 

“Spread those legs for me, beautiful.”

Kagome moaned.

Inuyasha hovered over her, his hips rocking forward, pushing his manhood toward the warm, moist spot his fingers had moments before teased to this blind, aching need.

“I want you to take all of me,” he gritted out. “Can you do that, Kagome? Can you take all of my cock?”

He tried to enter her slowly, but her hands caught his hips and pulled him into her.

 She nipped at his shoulder with her teeth and whispered a brazen challenge into his ear.

 "Follow me if you dare."

Inuyasha moaned loudly for Kagome’s body was wrapped around him, setting the pace. Her fingers plied his back, his bottom, while her hips rocked against him. He began thrusting, his hips slapping against her. Moisture flooded her pussy as her orgasm built and blew out of control.

“I can’t go slowly,” he said. “Oh, God, Kagome.”

There wasn’t one slow buildup to one big bang, instead there were several explosions, one after the other. Each one was wrung out of her in a mixture of pain and edgy pleasure. It all mixed and swirled together until she was mindless in her ecstasy.

 And then when he buried himself one last time, and she felt the hot rush of his release deep in her body, she lost all semblances of time and place.

She screamed as her body flew apart. He leaned against her for a long moment as his cock jerked and spasm the last of his release. Then he eased out of her body with a gentle pop. She felt the warm slide of his seed spill over her aching flesh as he left her.

 With gentle hands, he turned her over to her side. Her muscles ached, and she trembled from head to toe. But she felt more alive than she’d ever felt before.

Excited, exhausted and completely sated.

 

Author’s Note: Hahaha. That was a one, hot scene. What do you think guys?? Reviews are most welcome and needed!XD