[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Time has warped the era of modern times. When Naraku was defeated, the future of Kagome was changed. Now with Inuyasha in the feudal times, she is pregnant with three kids. A new threat has risen and is at dander of losing all she holds dear. Can the miko and hanyou save the day?


Rated: X
Categories: Crossover, Adult, Romance Characters: Kagome Higurashi
Challenges: Make it or break it challenge( good for begginers)
Challenges: Make it or break it challenge( good for begginers)
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 2966 Read: 1424
Published: 15 May 2010 Updated: 15 Jan 2011
Story Notes:
This story is composed of many of my own characters. I do not own Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi does. This also has some Naruto Shippudden characters in it.

1. Give Back the Love by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 1] (174 words)
This is my first ever Inuyasha fan fic. hope you like it!

2. Kasahe's story by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 0] (191 words)
This is where the dragon is gonna tell his story. sorry the last one was so short, my mom almost caught me.

3. Oh my Kami by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (364 words)
Sorry it took foever to post the next chapter. i was busy with school, you know. anyway, this is where Sango and Miroku meet Kasahe.

4. More Strays by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 1] (180 words)
Here is where the Naruto characters come in. He, he, enjoy!

5. Azelia gets majorly hurt by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (275 words)
This chapter is about when a powerful demon attacks Azelia and something comes out.

6. Azelia Healed by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 0] (24 words)

Kasahe gasped. Azelia will die? He couldn't beleive it. Kagome looked very pained. In the short time that she was there, everyone loved the girl. Kasahe laid her down on a mat as the rest of the gang filed in. Naruto walked over and saw the injury. He shook his head, even Sakura couldn't  heal that wound. Suddenly, a little figure apeared on the shoulder of Kasahe.

"Lakaki?" the tiny two-tailed dragon nuzzled her long lost master's ear.

"PRRR," Lakaki growled.

"Yes, that girl is dying," Kasahe nodded.

The dragn flew into the opening of the wound without warning. A strange light appeared and vanished quickley, as if it wasn't there. Azelia screamed out in pain as wings, tails and horns sprouted from the poor girl's head. Everyone backed up as she started to have spasms. The spasms rocked her entire body as the girl changed into a two-tailed dragon hanyou. Inuyasha grimaced as Azelia let out a bloodcurdling scream that hurt his ears. Every second drug on for ages, as if this transformation would never end. Kasahe stared as the girl asorbed his faithful pet. Blood pooled around Azelia and looked black and sickening. Shippo ran out of the hut to avoid puking. A blood red coccoon envolped Azelia and soon it was quiet.

"What just happened?" Sango whispered.

"She went through a transformation that saved her life," Kasahe said quietly.

"How long will she be in that thing?" Kagome shook.

"Untill sunset tomorrow. There's nothing we can do but wait. Let's not cry over her, she will survive," Kasahe stood up and faced the other's," But now she will be a hanyou, and I hope a damn good one. She nearly lost her life fighting Samuraii to save the Jewel of Eternal Fire."

Then he walked out and the rest followed, leaving Azelia alone. But, a dark shadow crept into the coccoon and buried itself into Azelia. It was Hatred, a emotion that could only be sastified by revenge. When Azelia hatches out of the coccoon, she will go on a rampage that no one can stop.

Darkness has come. 

7. Kasahe gets a Vison by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 0] (4 words)

Kasahe selpt that night, awaiting for the next day when Azelia would hatch out of her coccoon. He was suddenly hurtled toward a light that shone brighter than the sun, yet his eyes could withstand it. A young woman stepped forth. She was dressed in the traditional priestess clothes, so Kasahe guessed she was. But, she looked exactly like Azelia. The woman walked up to the shocked demon.

"Hello, Kasahe. I am Ayumi Kateshe, and Azelia is my reincarnation. I died well over five-hundred years ago, to save the Jewel of Eternal Fire. It was created by a miko that battled Fire Demons for decades, only to have the Jewel burst forth when she tried to steal the lifetime of one of the Fire Demons, which is eternity. That Jewel fell into the hands of many demons who all agreed that it was too powerful for a regular human or demon. They needed a person who had great spiritual power to keep the Jewel's aura under control. That person happened to be me, and I was trusted to keep it safe. And I did for fifeteen years before my jealous brother tried to kill me to get a hold of it. He got part of the power, so he lives for eternity. And he was the peson who attacked you not so long ago. But, be warned, he is out to take the Jewel from Azelia when she gets it back. Protect her and treat her well," Ayumi disappeared after those words.

Kasahe jolted awake. The dream had been so real. He dashed into the hut of which Azelia lay. She had not been disturbed, and the demon was glad. He leaned against the doorway and watched her transform. Slowly, armor and new clothes formed on her body. Kasahe looked behind him to the sky. The miko that had visited him told him the demon that attacked him was her brother. He wondered why, for he didn't even know who Azelia until she fell through that well. Kasahe shrugged. When he found that demon, he'd get his revenge, but he needed to worry about Azelia for the time being. No one could ever find out she was reincarnated, for he was afraid they treat her like Kagome.

No, Azelia was destined for more than being a fighting miko. Maybe, she was ment to meet him the day after he arrived in Kagome's village.

Only the future would tell.

8. Azelia Out by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 0] (387 words)
Hope you enjoy this!

9. Birth of the Triplets by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 0] (348 words)
Yay! Kagome and Inuyasha" kids are being born!! I didn't forget about the Naruto characters, by the way:)

10. The New Threat by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (311 words)

The threat Kasahe faced at the beginning is finally here. I had to find a name for him and whatnot.

11. Hiryuu Takes Azelia's Soul by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 0] (204 words)
over 500 readers right now, thanks guys

12. The Journey Begins Again by Kagome higurashi [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (504 words)
Kagome and the rest head out again, but can Azelea resist Hiryuu's beckoning?