- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha (besides I'd rather have Sesshy if it was up to me) and make no money by this story.

Kagome had given up all her seductive efforts and returned home. During her stay she was busy finishing her exams that lasted throughout the whole week. Naturally she was ridiculously unprepared since all her focus had lately been on something else than differential calculus. The school tasks felt overwhelming.

 

Kagome threw all her math books on the floor, frustrated. She sprawled on her bed and sighed. This would be a good day to just fall asleep and never wake up. Then there was a knock on her window.

 

No such luck.

 

Kagome rolled lazily on her stomach and peered at the direction of the noise. Yup, the hanyoo himself was perching on her window still. She dragged herself up and opened the window.

 

“What do you want?” She greeted him sourly. Well, she already knew he had come to complain how she had visited her family for too long and evil awaited to be vanquished. Inuyasha climbed in hauling a large sack behind him.

 

“I came to bring ya some proper food.”

 

He dropped the sack to her feet. Kagome was actually little moved by the mound of wild hog meat. It was like Inuyasha’s way of giving flowers, kinda.

 

***

Inuyasha dragged the sack downstairs and Mrs. Higurashi was so touched by his gesture that she decided straight away to prepare some dinner for the whole family from the provided meat. Inuyasha heaved the sack on the kitchen counter and left the ladies to it.

 

Meanwhile Mrs. Higurashi cooked with Kagome’s helpful assistance, Inuyasha sat in the living room fascinated by the family’s magic box that had pictures and music in it. He could live thousands of years and never cease to be amazed by it. He was especially fond of cartoons and wuxia movies.

 

After couple reruns of Crayon Shin-chan, a mouth watering odour assaulted his nose and just then Mrs. Higurashi called him to the table. Inuyasha gave last glances towards his beloved magic box and headed to the kitchen.

 

There sat already the rest of the Higurashi family and Inuyasha seated himself opposite to Kagome. When Mrs. Higurashi served him to his portion of meat, he didn’t bother to pick up his chopsticks but lunged straight at his meal by hands.

 

Kagome was somewhat annoyed but also endeared by Inuyasha’s complete lack of table manners. He was sometimes such a child. The rest of the Higurashi family were merely amused.

 

During Inuyasha’s seconds, his feet accidentally brushed against Kagome’s underneath the table. Kagome jumped a little and blushed. She peered Inuyasha behinds her bangs and quickly looked around if anyone else had noticed. Gramps and her mother were immersed in a conversation about herbs and seasoning. Souta was giving his broccoli to Buyo and hoping that no-one else would notice.

 

Kagome munched down the hog and carefully moved her foot forward. She kept inching her foot until it touched Inuyasha’s. She held it in place and Inuyasha didn’t react to it. Kagome ever so slowly moved her foot up against his and wondered if it was all the spices in the food that made her feel hot.

 

Inuyasha suddenly moved his foot away and reached to get another fill to his bowl of meat. Kagome was startled and almost banged her knee to the table. She rapidly withdrew her foot and hurriedly stuffed her mouth full of rice and tried to slump down in her seat.

 

Inuyasha was scarfing down his fourth-or-so bowl and Kagome once again braced herself and manoeuvred her foot forth until it came in contact with the hanyoo’s. This time, however, Inuyasha quickly moved his foot away. Kagome frowned and reached with her toes to touch his calf. He shifted away. Kagome wasn’t about to give up and she just kept brining her foot back whenever Inuyasha scooted away.

 

“Damnit, woman! Are my legs on your way or sumthin’! Stop kicking me.” Inuyasha growled with mouth full of meat.

 

Kagome turned crimson and wanted to disappear when her whole family was looking at her with wide eyes. She grabbed her rice bowl and chomped away.

 

*

 

She was fresh out of ideas. Inuyasha was lying on her bed and she was sitting by her desk and trying to concentrate on her math assignments. Of course there was no way she was going to get anything done that evening and on top of that, her neck ached. Derivation? Yeah sure, practical mathematics, how could she ever hope to survive through all the daily tasks without knowing how to derivate. She sighed resignedly and tried to ease the pain in her neck by rubbing the achy muscles. Then it hit her. An erotic massage! If that wouldn’t do the trick Inuyasha had to be gay. There were just no other explanations left.

 

Inuyasha was sitting on her bed, studying one of her mangas. He snorted out loud. He looked at Kagome and commented on the plot of the comic by saying how it was stupid that any self respecting alien warrior would be enamoured by a puny lecherous human. Not only that, but the human also succumbed himself to the alien’s witchcraft. What a foolish weakling.

 

Kagome merely sighed and a smile tugged her lips. She got up and sat beside him.

 

“I’d like to thank you for the food you brought. This is a limited time offer only, so get down on your stomach.”

 

Inuyasha lowered the manga in his hands and gave Kagome a questioning look. Kagome took the manga away and gestured with her hands for him to lie down. Inuyasha hesitated but complied.

 

He sprawled on her bed and made himself comfortable. Kagome rolled up her sleeves and climbed on his back. She sat astride his bottom and tentatively squeezed his shoulders. Kagome felt him loosen up under her grasp and the tension in his muscles began to melt.

 

She glided her hand down his back and made small circles against the small of his back. A deep moan escaped his lips and he clenched his fist to the sheets. Kagome smirked. The flesh was yielding to her touch.

 

She worked her time on his back and then she moved her hands to his sides. A gasp hitched in the hanyoo’s throat in his startleness. Kagome leaned forward and swayed her hips against Inuyasha’s buttocks. She gave his side long strokes and marvelled the voices the man beneath her made.

 

Kagome withdrew her hands and decided to peel some of the extra layers off of the half demon. She carefully pushed his haori up and revealed the skin of his back. Kagome felt the smooth and hot skin under her fingertips. His strong and carved back muscles jumped at her touch. Inuyasha murmured something to his pillow.

 

Kagome bit down to her lip and continued cares- ahem, massaging him. She swayed on him and worked her magic. Inuyasha was tamed under her sophisticated palms that made him give into her.

 

“Kagomeeeh..” Inuyasha sighed.

 

Blood was rushing to all sorts of places in Kagome’s body. Her hands never broke contact with his skin. She wanted to dive deeper into him. Inuyasha breathed heavily in her clutches.

 

The man moaned senseless words. Kagome hadn’t noticed when she had begun breathing so hard herself. She leaned into him.

 

“Raaaameeeeen…” Inuyasha moaned and made some munching sounds.

 

Kagome froze on the spot and felt a trickle of sweat on her brow. He… was… asleep.

 

*

 

Kagome had decided to leave Inuyasha to his napping and went to take a cooling shower.

 

The dog demon woke up a while later and gave a big yawn. He hadn’t felt so contempt and relaxed since… ever, really. He had had a nice doze off, he was fed and his muscles felt extraordinarily unwinded. He stretched out and sighed. Then he scratched the back of his neck and wondered where Kagome had gone off to. He heard the bathroom door open and Kagome came back into the room, clad in a pink towel.

 

She didn’t take notice that Inuyasha had woken up but went on about her routines. Inuyasha just sat and watched her.

 

Her hair was up in a bun which revealed her long white neck to his gaze. And… She smelled fantastic. She smelled like Kagome and not those awful chemicals she had worn earlier.

 

She let her hair down and glided her fingers through it. Small droplets of water glistened on her hair and skin. She took a brush and began sorting her raven black hair out.

 

She was humming something. Something that she had heard on the radio perhaps. The rays of the sun caught her eyes and she looked like she was glowing.

 

Inuyasha swallowed painfully. After all, he wasn’t much of a man of subtlety but straight-forwardness. He got up and caught her shoulder. Kagome jumped and dropped the brush. She blushed and looked so damned beautiful. Inuyasha couldn’t help himself. He didn’t think. Had he thought about it, he probably wouldn’t have had the guts. He pulled her in and kissed her.

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: "I consider myself a patient man, but even I do have my limits.” WOULD have been a killer line, but just simply way too OOC for Inuyasha.. If this was a Sesshy/Kag fic, then it may have worked.