- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Don't own inuyasha and company and sadly never will.

 

Golden orbs with specks of violet widened in awe as the youkai that had attacked them cried out in pain. Its body was nothing but a bloody mess as it continued to fight a losing battle with his hero. The stupid youkai should have just laid there instead of getting back up, but the child could care less since it was not whom he was praising. He was rooting for the figure clad in a red fire-rat hakama and hoari, which moved with such grace, he couldn't help but watch. His silver hair moving along with his body as he ducked and dodged, attacking when only needed. However the child could easily tell the hanyou was teasing the weaker youkai. From where he stood he could feel the youkai's aura and even so there was lack of it.

With an irritated growl, the hanyou quickly ended the life on the troublesome youkai who had dared to disturb the humble little village.

"Come on Isamu," the raspy voice of his father called him as he came out of his hiding place from behind a tree, a smile gracing his small lips.

"Wasn't worth the time," his father once again grumbled as he led the way back to their village.

Following into step behind the irritated male, Isamu couldn't wait to tell Mama and Miyako about his day with dad.