- Text Size +

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not profit from these fics.

 

Powerless by SunsetMiko [Drabble #176]- Dokuga_Contest on LiveJournal


Theme: clear
Genre: General
Rating: PG for slight suggestiveness
Warnings: none
Word Count: 200
Summary: Sesshoumaru contemplates his situation.

 

 

Sesshoumaru stood hidden amongst the trees, masking his presence and watching her like he had so many times before. How she'd succeeded in climbing into his mind and lodging herself there quite so firmly he had no idea, but she was there and he wasn't getting her out. That much was clear.

 

After a great deal of mental struggling, denying the truth even to himself, he'd finally given in. She called to him in every way possible. Her scent floated towards him on the breeze, dancing around his head seductively. Her voice echoed in his mind, making him ache to hear how she might sound in more intimate circumstances. Her body swayed with every step, calling out to his own to join her. He was sure they would fit together like puzzle pieces, if only he could get a chance to test that theory. Her mind astounded him, her intelligence the perfect mate for his. Still, it was her soul that drew him in the strongest. Her powers caressed his own, wrapping around his body and making his skin tingle with her purity. Her aura pushed at his almost teasingly, calling it out to play.

 

He was powerless to resist.