[Reviews - 80] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The second book of the Crossing time and Magic series.

The story continues as  Hermione, Ron and Harry set out to find Voldemorts Horcruxes. Relationships change and destiny is rewritten as a a alternate reality spins for Harry Potter.  And one word explains it all. InuYasha, the daughter of our favorite heros. InuYasha and Kagome.As the story continues you hear stories of Kagome and InuYasha you've never heard from Rimiko, or stories of Harry, Hermione, and Ron from J.k Rowling never wrote, and see the relationship of Yashie and Harry blossom. 


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Humor, Crossover, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Custom
Challenges: None
Series: A Cross of Time, Magic, Life, and Destiny
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes
Word count: 58604 Read: 1644
Published: 02 May 2011 Updated: 26 Aug 2011
Story Notes:

Before I left my room for the last time, I turned to my dresser. There lay Dumbledore’s wand. I had found it in my pocket of the jeans I had worn the night he died, and told me he was my grandfather. Staring at it for a moment, a stalked across the room and stuffed it into my bag.

1. Chapter 1 Second War Begins by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 58] starstarstarstarstar (2359 words)
whoot! first chapter!!!!!!

2. Chapter 2 Suffering in the Might of Magic by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4427 words)

Please Review!

3. Chapter 3 The Wedding & Goodbyes by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3585 words)
Thanks for the reads and InuYasha Rocks for review! Please keep on reviewing and others please follow suit!!! ^-^

4. Chapter 4 Babies, Lupin, and Sit! by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2369 words)

Two different dreams at the same times. It doesn’t matter which you read first, choose who you wanna read first. Harry or Yashie. It doesn’t matter. Again, no matter what you choose the story will stay the same.

5. Chapter 5 The Darkness by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1575 words)
This is mostly Kayla. But part of it is about Breaking into the Ministry of Magic and what Umbridge really is. It's a short chapter, because I've been working on something for school but it's sweet. And it sets up for one of the main chapters.

6. Chapter 6 On the Run and The Demons Way by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3098 words)
I big Decison is made! Ememy's fight, and You see a different side of the the Yasha family no one ever has seen before. A hidden secret behind the beautiful faces.

7. Chapter 7 Childish Memoeries and Rude Awakenings by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3754 words)
I wanted people to understand how crazy Kiyoto is. He is not like Kikyo who in her own way had a good heart. He's obbsessive. This chapter has a violent ending so WARNING the ending of this is very... painful to read.

8. Chapter 8 Why didn't I listen and leave? Oh yeah, I'm an idiot by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (936 words)
A VERY short chapter. I wrote this because I wanted people who read this to understand how InuYasha was feeling, Right before they travel to Godric Hollow.

9. Chapter 9 Godric Hollow by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3735 words)
for all you who love Yashie and Harry together. The begining is for you.

10. Chapter 10 Fly, Yashie, Fly by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2775 words)
Enjoy.

11. Chapter 11 Returns and The Lovegoods by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2884 words)
This chapter set up EVERYTHING. The next chapter is going to be one of the biggest chapters in the book. The Next Chapter is The Malfoy Manor. And read this chapter to find out exactly why next chaper is going to be gruesome.

12. Chapter 12 Torture and the Final Light by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2696 words)
Okay everyone, get ready. This is where things start getting big.

13. Chapter 13 Finally & Secrets by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2910 words)
Two words. Ta da!!!!!!

14. Chapter 14 A Turn For the Worst by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2806 words)
Yeah, you can tell that Goblins and Demons have their differences.

15. Chapter 15 The Secrets of Severus Snape by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2538 words)
Creepy shit man!

16. Chapter 16 Reunion by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (754 words)
This is a very very short chapter. I'm on vacation and the chapter is a big one and I want to do it justice. So... I'm making this it's own chapter

17. Chapter 17 Battle At Hogwarts by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3592 words)

Whoot! InuYasha FanFiction is back! I'm so happy!!! As InuYasha would say "Thank Kami!!!! But my thanks goes to the awsome creator.

18. Chapter 18 Beyond the Veil& And Creation by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3886 words)
Again, did didn't write all of this, it's passed on the chapter "THe Foredt Again" But the changes to it are my own.

19. Chapter 19 Kings Cross by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2024 words)
Grab a Kleenex box, another chapter like J.K Rowlings. Sorry if I made mistakes I couldn't see the key board through my tears sometimes.

20. Chapter 20 The Final Battle by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1874 words)
The Sad parts end here! Whoot Whoot!

21. Chapter 21 Iris by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2153 words)
Second to last chapter!

22. Chapter 22 Fast Forward by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1515 words)
THE END!!! wow, already? well look for the next part of the series coming up soon!!! I'll give you a teaser. Kiyoto.

23. Preview: Eye of the Storm by ScarlettMidnight1o [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (359 words)
This is the next book. Enjoy this little snipit.