[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Inuyasha and the gang are searching for jewel shards when Kanna appears and tells them that Naraku has created a Tournament that will pit warrior against warrior. Six team mates per team, when Inuyasha declines he finds out that the prize for winning is the shards that Naraku already has. Who will Inuyasha choose to be his other two team mates and are the odds stacked when he finds out that he has to fight ten other teams including Kikyo Read and find out.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Humor, Crossover, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Inu Yasha
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5281 Read: 207
Published: 15 Oct 2011 Updated: 12 Mar 2012

1. The Beginning by The original half demon Kagome [Reviews - 0] (2305 words)

Kanna finds Inuyasha and the gang and informs them of a tournament that Naraku is hosting. Kanna tell them that if they win they will recieve Naraku's half of the Sacred Jewel. But there's one problem, They still need two more fighters for there team.

2. Enter Sesshoumaru by The original half demon Kagome [Reviews - 0] (1259 words)

Kagura finds Sesshoumaru and tells him about the tournament.Why does Sesshoumaru act weird while he's talking to Kagura, and why does he want to talk to Inuyasha?

3. Brotherly Love by The original half demon Kagome [Reviews - 0] (1717 words)

Inuyasha and the gang reach a villlage. In the middle of the night Sesshoumaru shows up wanting to talk to Inuyasha alone.Sesshoumaru wants Inuyasha to forgive him for the past and how he treated Inuyasha. But will Inuyasha forgive him enough to trust him?