[Reviews - 4] Printer
Summary: CURRENT UNIVERSE - "You won't aide us?" The priest questioned. 

"Hn, this Sesshomaru will not honor such a pact made by his Sire." He began to leave.

"You left me no choice. Since you won't help you will suffer as those you strive to hate."

Pain suddenly engulfed the Lord's body and his strength left him.

Sesshomaru/Mrs. Higurashi pairing
Rated: PG-13
Categories: General, Humor, Action/ Adventure, Romance Characters: Kagome's Mom, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 2998 Read: 16030
Published: 13 Dec 2011 Updated: 12 Jul 2012
Story Notes:
An oddball story coming straight out of left field. You'll definately go on a wild ride with this one.

BLANKET DISCLAMER FOR THIS ENTIRE STORY - All characters, settings, personalities, people, weapons, etc. are property of Rumiko Takahashi (all rights reserved).

The only things that belong to ME (Dapheshaggydoo) are the following ~

#1 - The priest known as "Eiji", his characteristics, personality, etc.

#2 - The village, it's elders, (all as of yet un-named)

#3 - The romance between Sesshomaru and Kagome's mother.

#4 - The middle aged headman "Lord Hideki", his characteristics, personality, etc.

1. It's Decided by Daphneshaggydoo [Reviews - 1] (352 words)

2. A Prince Without A Palace by Daphneshaggydoo [Reviews - 1] (516 words)

3. And We're Walking by Daphneshaggydoo [Reviews - 1] (1592 words)

4. Draining by Daphneshaggydoo [Reviews - 1] (538 words)