[Reviews - 48] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Naraku was getting to strong for either group of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru to handle on their own, that was until Kagome suggested that they joined forces in order to defeat Naraku. But what's this old demon with miko powers comes in and impregnates Kagome and Kikyo with Sesshomaru and Inuyasha pups. This didn't bode well for them
Rated: X
Categories: Humor, Angst/ Drama, Action/ Adventure, Romance, Adult Characters: Inu Yasha, Kagome Higurashi, Kikyo, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 30224 Read: 13370
Published: 01 Mar 2012 Updated: 17 Jan 2015

1. Prologue by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 41] starstarstarstarstar (1793 words)

2. Father's Wish, Mother's Task by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2050 words)

3. Babies? by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1529 words)

4. Pregnancy not undone by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (2096 words)

5. The deal by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1918 words)

6. Mine by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1627 words)
A/N- Here is chapter six for you to enjoy it. Thank you to all my fans and reviewers. Thank you to my beta reader named Ebony Redgrave for beta reading this story so far. Enjoy this chapter.

7. Kidnapped by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 1] (1784 words)
A/N- Here is chapter eight for you. Enjoy it. Also different people have different pregnancies. My mother had my older brother, she was sick when he was conceived to the day he was born. My mother with me, she had the flu and morning sickness for one week. Most of my aunties had no morning sickness or had morning sickness. So there you have it. Thank you to my beta reader named Ebony Redgrave.

8. Kidnapped by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1784 words)
A/N- Here is chapter eight for you. Enjoy it. Also different people have different pregnancies. My mother had my older brother, she was sick when he was conceived to the day he was born. My mother with me, she had the flu and morning sickness for one week. Most of my aunties had no morning sickness or had morning sickness. So there you have it. Thank you to my beta reader named Ebony Redgrave.

9. Rescued and healed by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1158 words)
A/N- Here is chapter nine. Please enjoy it. Thank you to my beta reader Ebony Redgrave for beta reading this story for me. Thanks again.

10. One Month Later by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 1] (1221 words)
A/N- Here is chapter ten to Unexpected Love. Please enjoy it. Thank you to my beta reader named Ebony Redgrave. Thanks for beta reading this chapter for me. Thanks to all the fans that read and reviewed this story. Your reviews fuel my creativity to this story. Thanks again.

11. Death to Jaken by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1181 words)
A/N- Here is chapter eleven, enjoy it. Thank you to my beta reader Ebony Redgrave for beta reading this chapter for me. Thanks again.

12. Birth by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1900 words)

A/N- Here is chapter twelve for you to enjoy it. Thanks for reading this story. Thank you to me beta reader named Ebony Redgrave for doing this chapter and whole story so far. Thanks again.

Warning: Lime

13. Pups! by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1888 words)
A/N- Here is chapter thirteen for you. Thank for reviewing this story this far. Unedited but i will give this to my beta reader to check over and when i get it back i will switch it over. Thanks again.

14. The New Partners by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1200 words)
A/N- Here is the fourteen chapters to this chapter isn't beta read yet as i haven't got a hold of my beta reader to this story, when i do i will replaced this one with new the new one. Thanks again to all my reviews to this story.

15. Chapter 15 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1345 words)

A/N- Here is chapter fifteen. his chapter hasn't been Beta read yet as i still can't get a hold of my beta reader that does this story. I'm currently looking for a new one and had emailed a few people and now I'm just waiting for them to reply back to the chapter, thanks to all my fans and reviews.

Warning: Lime

16. Finally Together by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1146 words)

A/N- Here is chapter sixteen for you all to read and enjoy it. Thanks to my beta reader named Ebony Redgrave for doing this chapter and story for me.

Warning: Sex scene

17. Training, Kidnapped and Torture by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1951 words)
A/N- Here is chapter seventeen for you. Thanks for all my support to this story. Thanks to my beta reader named Ebony Redgrave, thanks for doing this chapter and story so far.

18. Battle Part 1 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 1] (1339 words)
A/N- Here is chapter eighteen to this story. I only have a couple more chapters left to go, until this story is also completed. Thanks to my fans and thanks to my beta reader named Ebony Redgrave for beta reading this story so far. Thanks again.

19. Battle part 2 by Fire and Ice goddess [Reviews - 0] (1314 words)
A/N- Here is chapter nineteen to you. Thanks to all my fans that loves this story enough to review me.