- Text Size +
Story Notes:
 I don't own Inuyasha and i make no profit from this poem. I do hope you enjoy it though.

 I wonder how I came to feel this way about those ears? I see them every day yet every day they seem new to me. Their strange triangular shape is strange even if they are supposed to be like that. How can one man have such soft, furry, adorably fuzzy ears? I know how yet, I don't even slightly fear that they and their owner will be the reason for my down fall. I have come to adore those ears, even though they show that the person owning them has demon blood. I was once one of the best tajiya in my village; yet I allow a hanyou to live and be a potential danger to humans. I can say that he is my friend and I would protect him as I would protect Kagome, Miroku, Kirara, or Shippo. Inuyasha has changed from the time I met him and tried to kill him. I still think of him as a potential threat, but how can anyone with those wonderfully fuzzy ears be a danger? I know how yet; I simply don't care. By now I would trust my life in his hands. I trust that no one will change my mind about becoming friends with a half demon. I thank the kami everyday that the man who owned those beautiful ears stopped fighting me when we first met, otherwise my people would have died without being avenged. Thank you dear friend. Thank you also for having those adorable ears so that every day I may look at them and have a reason to smile. Your ears are not as people say. They do not brand you as evil. They brand you as different and you should embrace it fully. Those wonderfully fuzzy, soft, furry, beautiful ears are a reason to be proud. "Sango are you coming? Why did you stop?" Kagome asked me. "I'm coming Kagome-chan." I answered, catching up to the girl who made it possible for me to look at Inuyasha's wondeful ears every day.